About Centre for Public Policy Research
CPPR is an independent public policy organisation dedicated to in-depth research and scientific analysis with the objective of delivering actionable ideas that could transform society.
Based out of Kochi, in the Indian state of Kerala, our engagement in public policy that began in 2004 has initiated open dialogue, policy changes and institutional transformation in the areas of Urban Reform, Livelihood, Education, Health, Governance, Law, and International Relations & Security.
CPPR aims to be a thought leader which is able to design and execute practical strategies that lead to changes in public policy and governance. The Centre is dedicated to the principles of liberal thought, democracy, rule of law and economic freedom with a focus on equity, efficiency and effectiveness.
CPPR’s mission is to conduct and promote high-quality evidence-based research and training; provide government bodies, private organisations and academic institutions with practical and innovative recommendations; and influence decision-making.
About Research Internship Opportunity
The core purpose of CPPR is facilitating ‘solutions to change.’ We believe that combined effort and focused actions are crucial to the realisation of such a process. The conscious efforts of socially responsible citizens are essential to set a pace of change in society.
We invite people to get involved by dedicating their time, talents and creative skills to the cause of forming a transformed society, enriched by democratic and secular principles. CPPR has facilitated interns from India and abroad. From month-long internships to one year period, the opportunities are aplenty.
We encourage and accept applications around the year. However, due to the large volume of applications, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Who can apply
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation from a recognised university.
- Anyone with at least an undergraduate degree from a recognised university interested in part-time jobs or volunteering
Areas of Internship at CPPR
- Urban governance
- Economy and Public Finance
- International Relations
- A chance to work on live projects
- National Security and Defence
- Election Studies
- Health Policies
- Technology and AI
How to apply:
Click Here to apply and for more details.
- Gates Cambridge Research Scholarship: Apply by December 2!
- Meghalaya Legislative Research Fellowship: Apply by September 20!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Law Office of, Adv. Pratyush Prasanna: Apply Now!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Rashtriya Raksha University, Gujarat: Apply by September 17, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at National Institute of Social Defence (NISD): Apply by September 25, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply by September 10, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Puthran & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Care Health Insurance, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Shreeyash Lalit, Delhi: Apply by September 20!
- Vacancy for Paralegals at Pioneer Legal, Mumbai: Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kay Legal & Associates LLP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sanskaram Shiksha Evam Seva Samiti (NGO): Apply by October 15!
- Remote Internship Assignment with United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC): Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi: Apply by 13 September!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anuj Tiwari, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawfinity Solutions, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SDRJ Records Industries P. Ltd, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Simon & Josephine, Panchkula, Haryana: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at LiveLaw, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022: Apply by October 29, 2021
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.