Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 13 , 2021
Trademark Attorney,S.MAJUMDAR & CO, Kolkata (PQE- 4-5 Years)
Trade mark Attorney with about 4-5 years experience, particularly in the areas of searches and prosecution. Should have decent communication skills.
How to Apply:
Trainee Associates/Associates,LawSikho,Mumbai(PQE- 2+ Years)
We need you to:
(a) be familiar with (and interested in) corporate laws and concepts,
(b) have good language (English) skills,
(c) have a positive and solution-oriented mindset, and
(d) be willing to learn and work hard.
Multiple positions are available, and prior experience isn’t mandatory. Please keep in mind that this is a high IQ, high diligence team – and while we’re happy to teach you, the effort has to come from you.
Please apply only if you are interested in a full time position. Students are welcome to apply, but you’ll have to balance your studies and work.
How to Apply
Advocate,Bisla and Company,Mumbai (PQE- 1-2 Years)
Vacancy for an advocate having 1-3 years Experience and resident of nearby Nariman Point Mumbai
Interested candidates may share resumes to [email protected] or WhatsApp 9971710001
Associate Advocate,All IP Care,New Delhi(PQE- 1-2 years)
Required One Associate Advocate for litigation team in New Delhi Office on urgent basis.
Experience- 1-2 years
How to Apply
Please send CV to [email protected].
Legal Advisor- Real Estate,Decathlon Sports India,Delhi (PQE-5+ Years)
You could enjoy being our teammate if you have:
– a Minimum of 5 years of Real Estate – LEGAL Experience (In-House Legal or Law Firm)
– are sporty,
– are a team-player,
– enjoy travelling,
– are not afraid of changes and challenges and rather enjoy them,
– are interested in working within an international environment with lots of opportunities.
The job we offer includes:
- to act as partners within our expansion (business development) team,
- to secure the real estate transactions from legal point of view,
- to prepare a global risk analysis for each and every project prior to their approval,
- to participate in the negotiations
- to monitor and prepare deadline with an action plan (such as renewal of lease, option right exercise, etc..).
- to monitor lease administration – compliance of the lease terms for all sites.
- to prepare analysis sheets (project sum-up) for the projects, along with accompanying the action plans to re-negotiate elements of the contract (reducing rent, etc..)
- to participate in the Decathlon assets management, rent bench-marking, relocation of projects/sites etc.
- to keep up to date with changes in the law and jurisprudence on the documents needed to sell, buy, license or lease property and laws impacting existing sites. 100% compliance under the lease and occupancy permits.
- To guarantee reliable and optimized physical and digital archiving of legal documents for the entire perimeter and implementation of the legal tools – contract management, litigation and project management tools.
- to support maintenance in optimizing the real estate portfolio.
- Functionally work with the Real Estate Expansion team for locations primarily in the North but may also include other locations across India
- to report to the Head of Legal – Real Estate.
How to Apply:
Assistant Manager Legal,In-Solutions Global Ltd,Mumbai(PQE 5+Years)
Experience: 5 years
Qualification: CS, LLB
- NDA for Vendors – Drafting, Vetting and Execution
- MSA for Vendors-Drafting, Vetting and Execution
- IPR Portfolio- Registration/Opposition, Patent Registration
- Exit Affidavit- Clearance to Employees post ipr Protection undertaking
- ROC Form Filings
- Meetings- Board Meetings, AGM,EGM (Handling end to end)
- Directors and Shareholders communication
- Bank Guarantees- Issuance/Cancellation
- Market Intelligence / Competition Analysis
- Documentation- KYC Documentation for Loan / Account Opening / Bank Communications / Any as per requirement
- Letters received from Client – to be mailed to relevant stakeholders
- Letters sent by ISG – Reply to be drafted / obtained from concerned stakeholders
How to Apply:
Legal Content writer,Finology Ventures Pvt. Ltd.,Chattisgarh
Job Profile: At finology, make your work shine and Grab the chance to be a part of our Legal vertical.
Job Location: Raipur, Chhattisgarh
The candidate will have to relocate to Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Salary Range- 2.5L to 3.5L
- Proven skills in storytelling
- Creative Content writing
- ability to write concisely and convincingly.
- Proofreading skills
- Content editing
- Should be innovative, creative & open to new ideas
Roles and responsibilities
- Creating content for blogs.
- Proofread content
- Ability to write clearly and make the content look attractive
- Creating original copy
- Will have to make videos for courses and Youtube.
How to apply:
Legal Counsel, QSS Global , Mumbai (PQE -1-4 Years)
Candidate will be responsible for advising and assisting on all legal aspects for the businesses.
- Work with the businesses and legal department on a range of matters.
- Review interpret and counsel on relevant local laws, court rulings, policies and practices.
- Manage litigations and other disputes in cooperation with external law firms as needed.
- Assist in the investigation of misconducts by employees and other non-compliance matters.
- Prepare and execute training regarding risk management & compliance, such as anti-fraud, anti-cartel, anti-corruption, contract management and corporate governance.
- Support the Risk and Legal Department in various projects in the light of risk management & legal.
- Risk Analysis in India from various viewpoints and managing countermeasure to critical risks.
- Support to Business Continuity Plans in India.
- Degree in Law from premier law schools.
- 1-4 years of experience in a leading law firm (preferably a top-tier law firm).
- Experience of drafting contracts, rules, legal opinions, notice letters and/or other formal documents.
- Strong communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of laws/regulations or system of compliance, risk management or Governance.
- Experience of due diligence or internal investigation to misconducts.
- Experience in managing dispute resolution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply here.
Senior Manager – Legal,Anheuser-Busch InBev,Bengaluru (PQE- 5+ )
Primary Purpose of the role: Responsible for dispute resolution, work with compliance team on sensitive cases, manage external stakeholders, ensure adherence to new laws and regulations. The role requires to attend and arrange board meetings and ensure legal requirements are fulfilled.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- High stake disputes resolution, working closely with compliance team on sensitive files
- Route to Market advisory, label registration, engagement of CISPs
- Management of relationship with external stakeholders, adherence to new laws and regulations
- Resolving legacy issues in license framework, advising marketing and trade marketing for sustainable Marketing practices, training Sales and working closely with Sales on anti-trust commitment
- Create the Litigation blueprint roadmap for BU India
- Management of Legal Budget/ ZBB priorities
- Compliance of all company-related laws such as the Companies Act, 2013 and all other allied laws that may be applicable to the Company
- To arrange with and hold meetings of the board and to prepare a correct record of proceedings
- To attend the board meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled and provide such information as are necessary
- To prepare agenda for board meetings, notice and explanatory statements of General meetings
- Preparing and maintenance of minutes of directors’ meetings and general meetings
- Ensuring all statutory forms are filed promptly
- Interaction with Internal and Statutory Auditors
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience with a multinational AlcoBev company or international consultant firm in India
- Bachelor degree in related major/ LLB, specialized in Compliance and an international masters in law is desirable
Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluency in English is essential, with exposure to a multinational desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills with an ability to work with all functional and business partners
- Reliable with a strong sense of integrity and compliance
- Able to work independently
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
At AB InBev, we are committed to our purpose of bringing people together for a better world – regardless of race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other difference.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can apply here.
Medical Legal Associate,Lex Process Inc.,Chhattisgarh(PQE- 5+ Years)
Global MNC Hiring Medical Associates for work in Raipur C.G
Role : Medical Associate
Job description: To understand and draft Medical Summary for law firms. Meet project benchmarks of productivity, quality and timeline. Drafting of medical summary dealing in Insurance, Medical Summaries.
Effective date: 4th September, 2021
Food & Accommodation facility available [Only for Female Candidates]
Areas of Responsibility
Qualification: Diploma/Graduate (in any medical field – Doctors / Dentists/ Nurses/ Physiotherapists/ Pharmacists/ BDS/ BPT/ BHMS/ BAMS) for international Medico legal process)
Any graduate with prior experience of reading and understanding medical records.
• The candidate must have excellent English comprehension and drafting skills. Must have sound knowledge of grammar for drafting medical summaries and medical records review.
• Understands medical records and reviews industry requirements.
• Excellent medical drafting skills.
• Effective communication with the client on an ongoing basis.
How to Apply
Criminal Lawyer,Dhanvarsha Group,New Delhi(PQE – 10 Years)
We are seeking a driven and ambitious criminal lawyer to join our law firm. You will be responsible for representing clients in a wide range of criminal cases, interpret laws and advise clients about their legal rights and options, conduct thorough research, and present evidence in court.
To excel in this role, you will display a passion for criminal law, a strong understanding of litigation strategies, and exceptional public-speaking skills. You should also show compassion toward your clients and conduct yourself in a professional manner, irrespective of the crime they have been accused of. Previous experience as a criminal lawyer is advantageous.
- Conduct research and analyze a case to determine a probable outcome and devise an effective strategy to defend your client/s in court.
- Interpret laws for clients and help them to understand their legal options.
- Aim to resolve cases as quickly and favorably as possible.
- Represent clients at arraignments, hearings, and court trials.
- Present evidence to a judge and/or jury should the case go to trial.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, including legal briefs and appeals.
- Negotiate plea negotiations, punishments, and settlements.
- Undergo ongoing training to stay updated about changes and new developments in the legal field.
- Conduct yourself in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
How to Apply:
Associate Lawyer,Lex Corp, Delhi(PQE – 4-5 Years)
We are a growing small law firm based at Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. We are looking for Associate lawyers, full time, for drafting and appearance before NCLT, DRTs, High Courts and District Courts. The Candidate must have an experience of 4-5 years in independent drafting of petitions, suits, 138 matters etc. He / she must also possess good proficiency in english language and a niche in the drafting legal matters.
How to Apply:
Legal Counsel,STERLING HOMES Pvt. LTD, Hyderabad(PQE – 3+ Years)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions. In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters. Responsibilities
- Provide legal support to the various internal departments
- Work with other in-house counsels and outside counsels, as required
- Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements
- Taking preemptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts
- J.D. qualified to practice law
- 3+ years’ legal work experience
- Admission to any United States State Bar
How to Apply:
Service Delivery Manager – Legal,Cognizant, Hyderabad(PQE – 3+ Years)
Overall Job Purpose & Area: Contract Risk Management (including Planning, Development, Management and Execution) for Service Delivery Organization of Cognizant Digital Operations (BPS Operations). This opening is for a special Contract Risk Management function which rolls-up to Risk Management Leader. Candidate is required to have deep contractual exposure.
- Provide contract support to the business including drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and settling (consistent with Company and Company policy) all necessary legal contracts and transactional agreements including MSA, SOWs, Work Orders, NDA, Letters of engagement, vendor agreements and proposal review
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders to ensure timely closure of agreements and advising them on contractual mandates and compliance
- Advise senior management on various matters such as legal rights, and new and existing Laws
- Provide risk assessment of contract terms and conditions and offer alternative approaches to mitigate risks including negotiating alternative contractual language
- At the direction of leadership, build and manage team in India to provide legal services including contract management, document review services etc. for Company’s domestic operations
- Assist in drafting client contract with best in class contract clauses
- Provide independent review and challenge of the self-assessments of key controls to mitigate the top risks, including identification of control gaps and deficiencies and development of remediation plans.
- Execute Offsite/Onsite Operational Risk Assessments through interview, examination of documentation and physical review.
- Track and ensure complete, consistent, and timely implementation of recommendations by undertaking a series of (follow-ups) checks and reporting of any relevant issues accordingly
- Gather and analyze risk-related data from internal and / or external resources; Liaise with risk owners across assigned BU/ Accounts/Area/ Processes and client risk owners and monitor risk indicators
- Bring best practices, speed, and efficiency to the contracting process by process re-engineering, use of Machine Learning or any advanced technology and effective knowledge management.
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Law from a reputed law school with 10+ years of experience with a legal service provider or legal department.
- Experience in Contract Management
- Good project management skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders effectively
- Hands-on experience working on contract authoring and negotiation tools
- Hands-on experience working on enterprise contract management systems
- Fair understanding on MIS reporting and advanced MS-office skills (Especially on MS-Word, MS-Excel (Macros and VBA coding preferred) and MS-PowerPoint)
- Effective communication/knowledge/Best Practice sharing
- Familiarity with quality KPIs and operational issues/management
How to Apply:
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here