About Saksham Malik
Saksham Malik is a Delhi based lawyer providing litigation, advisory, policy consultancy and contract management services. Expertise in competition law, technology laws and human rights laws.
About the Legal Internship
Looking for an intern from the Batch of 2021 or 2022 with research and/or internship experience in competition law (mandatory). Some kind of experience or demonstrable interest in technology laws and human rights laws, especially criminal law, will be a huge plus. The candidate should necessarily have an interest to learn about policy consultancy, literature development, advisory and litigation.
A humble stipend will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work from home.
If you can spare 6-7 hours a day, 6 days a week for at least a month, kindly send a writing sample pertaining to antitrust, tech law or human rights laws and your CV to [email protected], latest by the evening of 20th June.
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at ESPORTS4GAMERS PRIVATE LIMITED: Apply by July 03, 2021
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE