Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 15 , 2021
Associate,Algo Legal ,Multiple Locations(PQE- 3-7 Years)
Algo Legal is hiring across Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi offices.
We’ve built a solid foundation over the last 2 years and are now expanding our transactions team.
If you have experience in working on PE/VC deals and have 3-7 PQE,
How to Apply
you can apply by mail at [email protected]
Associate,Tier-1 Law Firm,Delhi NCR (PQE- 1-4 Years)
Our client, a Tier-1 Law Firm, are looking for an Associate to join their team in Delhi NCR.
The professional should have 1-4 years of experience and be proficient in General Corporate.
Interested candidates can write in to [email protected] for a detailed, confidential conversation.
Branch Legal Manager,Equitas Bank,Rajkot (PQE- 1-2 years)
Required Branch Legal Manager for Equitas small finance bank to manage LAP product (Non Litigation) for Rajkot Location.
CTC : Based on existing CTC up to 5.5 lac
Law Graduate with suitable experience.
Pls send CV on
Click here for the detailed job posting.
Junior Legal Officer, AVP & Regional,Kolkata(PQE 3+Years)
We are Looking for a Junior Legal Officer with LLB degree from a reputed college, for our Kolkata Location with minimum 3 years of corporate experience in Arbitration and/or Cheque Dishonouring cases in Kolkata. Bank and NBFC experience is solicited. Posting will be at Salt Lake. Experience in Excel and Word is a must.
Legal Manager VP,Jefferies ,Mumbai (PQE-10 Years)
Jefferies is looking to hire a lawyer for its Legal team in Asia with approximately 10 years PQE or equivalent experience in the practice of a leading law firm or financial institution in India. Ideally the candidate will have experience covering both sales & trading and investment banking/capital markets transactions. Reporting to the Head of Asia Legal & Compliance for Asia based in Hong Kong and locally to the COO for India, this is a diverse role supporting our growing businesses in India working closely with senior business management and other support functions in Asia. We are looking for a confident and self-motivated candidate with good technical and interpersonal/communication skills, the ability to hit the ground running and provide significant value-add to the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business with exposure to a variety of corporate, transactional and regulatory matters.
How to apply:
Associates, AnantLaw, New Delhi (PQE -1-4 Years)
Legal Counsel,Ezetap Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd,Bangalore (PQE- 4+ )
Drafting and reviewing a host of agreements like – Service Agreement, Merchant
- Acquiring Agreement, Lease Agreement, NDA, Engagement Letters, Staffing services agreement etc.
- Leading the negotiation with our business partners (customers/vendors) after incorporating relevant inputs from respective internal business teams.
- Review and interpretation of new or pending legislation and regulations impacting overall legal/compliance eco-system of the organization.
- Responding to ad hoc queries with focus on identification, analysis, and evaluation of risks in order to provide appropriate legal solutions.
- Putting framework around best contract life cycle management practices, templates,and contract playbooks.
- Co-ordination with external Corporate and Secretarial service firms to ensure compliance with all the applicable laws.
- Working closely with external law firms in connection with ongoing litigation matters.
Experience and Skills we are looking for:
- Qualified lawyer with 4+ years of experience in a law firm and/or in-house, including relevant experience in commercial contracting with IT/financial service organizations.
- Solid business acumen and willingness to work in an unstructured working environment and ability to interact comfortably with business and management persons.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills.
Contact the job poster
Bringing “Human” Back in the HR Strategy
How to Apply
Legal & Secretarial Manager,Medtronic,Mumbai(PQE- 10-12 Years)
We are looking for a qualified Legal Counsel with over 10-12 years’ experience in MNCs to oversee the legal aspects of our business. The candidate will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows laws and regulations and also abides by Medtronic policies and extends legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
A Day in the Life
- Advising various business verticals and functions on legal issues
- Interpretation of laws and regulations and advising on their applicability
- Strategizing and formulating litigation strategy in line with commercial objectives of the Company
- Handle court cases independently, as and when required
- Draft and vetting court pleadings, legal notices, responses to legal notices etc. and briefing outside counsels and law firms
- Managing outside counsels to derive the optimum synergies
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient proactive strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on potential legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (customers, regulators, external counsels, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft, negotiate and manage the agreements, contracts, MoUs, LoIs, and other legaldocuments to ensure and protect the company’s legal rights
- Responsible for managing Passport – an inhouse litigation system
- Review and recommend revisions to templates periodically, to reflect new requirements
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Assisting with training and preparation of policies and procedure
- Maintain current knowledge or amendments in legislation
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- LLB or Masters and having 10-12 years’ of PQE, largely as an inhouse counsel. Preference will be extended to additional qualification like Company Secretaryship or domain knowledge in data privacy and/ or financing/leasing arrangements.
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of contract law, civil and criminal laws, corporate law and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Excellent communication and team skills
How to Apply
Corporate Attorney Associate,Zeta Suite,Itanagar (PQE- 5+ Years)
Zeta is a modern banking tech company providing a Unified Stack, for banks comprising modern credit and debit processing, core and mobile experiences. Zeta provides its products to banks and FinTech’s globally. Co-founded in April 2015 by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), the company currently has over 750 employees across its offices in the US, UK, Middle East, and Asia.
Contract Drafting, Review and Negotiation
- Drafting (both internally and with the assistance of external counsel) well thought out and structured, exemplary contracts for global relationships with customers for Zeta’s Software as a Service, Professional Services and Platforms
- Assist with the review and/or drafting of other agreement types which include but are not limited to corporate services contracts, hardware and software licenses, statements of work (SOW) with vendors and partners, HR related agreements, non-disclosure agreements and possible Mergers, Acquisitions and Investment related agreements
- Creating drafts for global partnerships with networks, vendors, analysts
- Reviewing drafts from the team / external law firms to ensure clean, modular, well structured, comprehensive and balanced contracts
- Reviewing contracts from external vendors and third parties
- Negotiating the above mentioned agreements where required and making relevant changes while efficiently balancing risk, fairness and deal closure timeframes in all contract negotiations
- Managing Zeta’s contracts and providing contract support during the life cycle of such contracts with the assistance of licensed CLM Software
- Assist with and manage Zeta’s employment contracts and compliances across 10+ countries
- Assist with and manage Zeta’s ESOP and equity grant plans and compliances
- Assist with and manage corporate governance in conjunction with finance team across our subsidiaries and JVs in 10+ countries
- Study and acquaint yourself with financial, banking, corporate law and commercial regulations in 20+ countries
- Coordination with internal Zeta teams to ensure that the Zeta platform is compliant with all applicable regulations
- Research and knowledge development with regard to legal and regulatory guidelines around intellectual property, contract law and interpretation, breaches of contract and remedies for such breach, contract compliance requirement, data protection laws
- Conduct research on new regulations and legal regulatory frameworks of new domains of business and providing advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks and risk mitigation strategies
- Work as a part of a team and contribute towards projects by setting up policies and processes for legal risk identification and mitigation.
- Prioritize and manage business stakeholders and workload effectively, with quick turn-around time requirements.
Skills And Experience
- 5+ years experience in contract drafting and negotiation, with the ability to apply business/commercial context when required, ideally within a law firm for disparate global customers
- Adequate experience in working with technology companies including but not limited to fintech companies, preferably B2B SaaS
- Expert knowledge of Applicable Laws such as Information Technology laws, Data Privacy laws, Corporate law
- Working understanding of IP Protection processes including patents, trademarks, copy rights
- Should have strong communication skills, immaculate negotiation skills, show enthusiasm towards their work and possess a keen interest in understanding business requirements and manage quick turn-around times.
- Graduate of a top law school, licensed and in good standing
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Master’s Law degree (LL.M) from Premier Institutes (Optional)Masters or Undergraduate degree in Business Administration is optional
How to Apply:
Legal Associate,SoftwareONE, Gurgaon(PQE – 2 Years)
For the expansion of LSSC – to extend support to Sr. Legal counsels across globe.
Draft/ review the licensing agreement/ vendor agreement/ lease agreement etc
Maintaining the database/ MIS of all the contracts executed through the local legal team
Drafting and reviewing licensing agreements/ vendor agreement/ lease agreement etc .
Day to day legal documentation and contract management.
Coordination with external/ local lawyers and consultants.
Support legal counsel in related assignments
What We Need To See From You
Fluent in English and Hindi. Any other language skills would be an asset.
Hands-on experience with drafting, preparing and reviewing contracts.
Excellent communication skills.
Bachelors’ degree in LAW
Good knowledge of and affinity with contract law
How to Apply:
- Legal Associate, Document Review Services, Epiq Global, Hyderabad, India
- Review documents for relevancy, privilege and other issues as directed by our clients.
- Assist with research on technical and industry-specific issues;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, strong English reading comprehension
- Decision making: Exercises good judgment and assumes responsibility
- Be a Team Player, open to feedback, and contribute to building positive team spirit;
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
- Sound knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry
- Knowledge of litigation management software: Relativity, Xerox, and/or DocuMatrix
- Industry specific subject matter knowledge/understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT);
- Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures from the U.S. perspective
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- LLB (three- or five-year program),
- LLM (optional) India or Abroad;
Legal and Compliance Officer,moneyHop (Hop Financial Solutions, Bengaluru (PQE – 2-3+ Years)
Design, implement and lead a global risk management strategy for the organisation • Support the Legal Executive Board on embedding a risk aware culture • Establish and quantify the organisation’s ‘risk appetite’ and ensure risk approach adheres accordingly • Horizon scan to increase awareness of risks affecting the business • Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations whilst taking a commercial and practical approach to risk based challenges and offer appropriate solutions • Continual drive for enhanced efficiency and client service (internal and external) in all Risk and Compliance processes • Develop, lead and motivate the Risk and Compliance team to maximise effectiveness • Ensure senior management remain informed of regulatory, legislative and best practice changes and their obligations under these changes and how they impact the Group • Provide regular reports to boards and other relevant bodies detailing any current issues or information as required • Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders • Lead the client on-boarding team driving efficiency in all processes to most effectively adhere to our risk appetite • Manage and coordinate the In-house Counsel team • Manage insurance purchase, operation, reporting and notifications • Conduct internal audits, including liaison with external auditors • Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation. • Provision of proactive and practical regulatory advice to business managers and support functions • Manage the successful delivery of compliance projects ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business-driven approach. Support and lead on Group projects as assigned • Work closely with key stakeholders to understand the business requirement for projects, develop effective working relationships during project implementation and ensure business as usual ownership is understood by management
How to Apply:
Legal Contracts Specialist,ABIZCON CONTRACT SERVICES & CONSULTING PVT. LTD, Bengaluru (PQE – 2-3+ Years)
Key Responsibilities of the job:
- Understanding of major elements of contracts. These include, as appropriate to the contract, order of precedence, cost elements, statements of work, payment provisions, high-risk terms, and other significant terms that affect performance and/or payment, security requirements, overall schedule, and major milestones.
- Reviews contractual documents and extracting relevant information as per the requirements of the client projects with the understanding of reading the contracts in entirety by linking different pieces of the contract.
- Prepares various contractual documents including Statement of Works, Amendments, modifications, letter agreements, change orders, Local Services Agreement, Master Agreements, and other contractual agreements.
- Prepares Contract Summary/Brief which summarizes important contractual terms and conditions.
- Creates, updates and manages online databases containing comprehensive client contract files.
- Conforms contracts to incorporate all amendments to the contracts together to form a completely revised version of the entire contract.
- Extracts clauses from client contracts and prepares flow downs to be included in supplier contracts.
- Assists with the preparation, proposal editing, and formulation of commercial offers, bids, and ‘bid approval’ documents in conjunction with account business development, pricing, and legal. ? Provides contract status/issues reports to the concerned account team as required/appropriate.
- Performs contract research in large/ complex Agreements. Performs contract research based on questions and issues from the account team.
- Capabilities to advise the account team on any relevant commercial issues/ clarifications as and when required.
- Interface with third party subcontractors to assist with the contract startup and transition activities and throughout the contract lifecycle to facilitate communication of performance requirements of client contracts to the CSC delivery team.
- Performs, in collaboration with the Account team, transition out / disengagement-related activities for clients.
- Works with third party subcontractor to ensure account team is aware, in advance, of important milestones and commitments that have an operational or financial significance (e.g. SLA changes, Base volume/charges year-on-year changes, COLA adjustments, closure and payment of transformation milestones).
- Reviews and redlinesproposals based on standard positions.
Competencies/ Skills required:
- Thorough understanding of contracting principles including contract structure, contract obligations and general contract administration.
- Experience in administering customer or third-party contracts and their obligations.
- Detail-oriented, with a focus on accuracy.
- Ability to apply specific learning in the activities, using judgment and experience gained in previous circumstances.
- Good time management skills, achieving project deliverables and timelines.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize according to deadlines and the flexibility to manage multiple objectives.
- Flexibility to work occasional extended hours if required to achieve customer deadlines.
- Good team player and able to work with little supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Expertise with MS office applications. ? Ability to effectively interface in a virtual environment.
How to Apply:
Executive Trainee (Law),PowerGrid Corp. India, Bengaluru (PQE – 2-3+ Years)
To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic LAW
GRADUATES to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (LAW).
VACANCIES – 09
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 28 years as on 31.05.2021.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION :
Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent
CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2020-21, who expect their results by 31.08.2021 may also
be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all
semesters/ years up to pre-final examination while applying.
Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2021 applicable
for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be
eligible for the next stage of selection.
The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2021 (for PG),
followed by Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the qualified candidates who
are shortlisted category wise for the GD and interview.
Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the Group Discussion / Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
How to Apply:
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here