ABOUT AMITY LAW SCHOOL NOIDA
The Amity Law School, Noida is an institution established by an educational society RBEF (Ritnand Balved Education Foundation) with the object of providing high-quality education in the legal domain. The Founder Trustee, an NRI, and an industrialist, and the president of RBEF, Dr. Ashok K Chauhan is a renowned philanthropist who has dedicated his life to the service of the nation through education. Teaching at Amity Law School started with effect from 3rd November 2004.
ABOUT STUDENT BAR FORUM
The Moot Court Society of Amity Law School, Noida was established in 2010 by the reckoning of our Founder President Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan and under the able guidance of Additional Director Late Prof. Mamta Srivastava and the immense contribution of our faculty members. However, in the year 2015, the society has been restructured as the ‘Students Bar Forum, Amity Law School, Noida’ under the auspices of our Additional Director, Mentor, and Faculty Incharge Mr. Tushar Ved Saxena. The Students Bar Forum is a student committee entrusted with the responsibility of administering mooting activities, ADR Tournaments, and Client Counselling Competitions upholding the high standards of excellence that Amity Law School Noida has set itself. The role of the Students Bar Forum is to facilitate and regulate mooting, ADR tournaments, and client counselling competitions, at Amity Law School, Noida.
ABOUT THE TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION
This Competition is conceived with the aim of promoting & developing skills about the procedure followed by Trial Courts and testing the knowledge of the law students across the nation. It tests the law students both on the aspects of knowledge of law and facts. This is in fact an effort of providing such a platform to law students so they can learn the basics of trial Court which in turn open a wider gate of one’s overall learning experience. Most law school trial advocacy courses focus on tactical skills, though some integrate basic methods of strategic planning. Some academics have expressed disfavour with advanced strategic techniques because of the imbalance they create, especially against attorneys who are unaware of them. Proponents of advanced strategic techniques argue that these methods are the only effective means to counter the already-existing imbalances in the system, as between indigent defendants and the state, and between working-class plaintiffs and well-resourced, wealthy corporations.
As one of the impending graduate schools in India, we are continually taking measures to give comprehensive and significant lawful schooling to brilliant youthful ability from across the country. In the course of such undertakings, we have seen that solid backing abilities, capacity to think sensibly and judiciously, joined with discernment for drafting, are a few key qualities that are essential for a legal advisor in the current situation. Remembering these prerequisites, we are arranging a virtual path promotion rivalry whereby the understudy
LAWYERS should think like an Advocate and think out about the crate, apply standards of law to current realities of the debatable issue inside the circle of law. Partaking in this virtual path support contest will help understudies to feature their abilities to the world on the loose.
Turning into a decent supporter is moderate maturing leafy foods is sharpened through mooting. This virtual path backing rivalry, the experience will give understudies comprehensive comprehension of the legitimate cycle, furthermore, will prepare understudies to think, act and respond like legal advisors. We are pleased to announce that we will have the first Amity National Trial Advocacy competition.
The coordinators of the occasion perceived the need of a virtual stage during this season of Pandemic, where law understudies can be a piece of a stage where they can draft, argue, and exhibit their backing expertise. The point of the occasion is to empower law understudies from across India to take an interest and grandstand their highness over law and lawful standards over a virtual stage.
Interactive lectures will be conducted by eminent academicians, practicing lawyers and IP
professionals through G Suite meet.
This Competition is conceived with the aim of promoting & developing skills about the procedure followed by Trial Courts and testing the knowledge of the law students across the nation. It tests the law students both on the aspects of knowledge of law and facts. This is in fact an effort of providing such a platform to law students so they can learn the basics of trial Court which in turn open a wider gate of one’s overall learning experience.
a. Registrations Opening dates 10th Sept’21.
b. Registrations Closing dates 9th October’ 21.
c. Submission of memorial 15th October’21.
d. Clarification dates 9th October’21.
e. Event dates 22nd – 24th October’21.
Students pursuing 3-Year LL.B. Degree Course or 5-Year Integrated LL.B. Degree Course
and LL.M. Degree Course from the colleges recognised by Bar Council of India are eligible
to participate in the competition.
a. There will be a participation certificate which will be awarded to all the
b. The certificate and awards of merit will be presented to all those participants as
1st Team Rs.15, 000/-
1st Runner Up Rs. 10, 000/-
Best Memorial Rs.7, 500/-
Best Speaker/ Counsel Rs. 5, 000/-
Best Witness Rs.5, 000/-
To register, click here
Brochure and Moot Proposition
For the official Brochure, click here
For the moot proposition, click here
(B) Student coordinators:
Antara Bhide (7057117832) Ayaan Yusufzai (7410736622)
DeveeshaTudekar (9673466338) Email ID- [email protected]
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
- 2nd edition of “Nitishastra” Online National Policy Making Competition by Law College Dehradun: Register By Sep 15!
- 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law: Register by Sept 25!
- Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.