About the Program
After the completion of two successful editions of the Certificate Program on Intellectual Property Laws (IP Laws) we now propose to you our third edition of the same. This year’s program structure is designed with the aim to provide a comprehensive understanding of the various laws and contemporary issues related to intellectual property rights.
To give a brief overview of this area of law, anything generated by a person using their intellect and skill is called Intellectual Property. The rights given by the government to such persons over this property are termed Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). It is a wide concept and includes intellectual activities in various fields such as industry, literature, science, and arts. Copyright, trademark, patent, geographical indications, performers’ rights, broadcasters’ rights are few such intellectual properties recognized in India. These properties are protected by law and any unauthorized reproduction and use of such properties without the permission of the intellectual property holder amounts to a serious offence.
Understanding, recognizing and respecting such rights is of utmost importance as while intellectual property forms a niche part of the law, it is fast emerging as an integral part of business and entrepreneurship. However, new advances in science, arts, and technology continuously outpace the development of law around intellectual property. The Certificate Program has been designed with the objective of not only giving a basic understanding of all forms of intellectual property to the participants but also familiarizing them with the
contemporary trends and current developments in the field.
Due to the pandemic and the current guidelines operative in the state of Maharashtra, the course will be conducted online via Google Meet. The links for meet will be intimated to the participants by email.
Objectives of the Program:
- Basic knowledge of the various branches of IP Laws.
- A holistic understanding of the legalities of IPR.
- Discussion on contemporary issues in IP Laws.
- Understanding intricacies involved in drafting and filings for Intellectual Property registration.
- Analyzing the development laws relating to Intellectual Property.
Dates for Program:
22nd September 2021 to 2nd October 2021.
Interactive lectures will be conducted by eminent academicians, practicing lawyers and IP
professionals through G Suite meet.
Students and Professionals from any discipline.
Number of Seats:
Rs. 5428/- (Inclusive of GST)
Registration and Mode of Payment:
Last Date of Registration:
20 September 2021
For more details, and to register for the program, click here
(B) Student coordinators:
Antara Bhide (7057117832) Ayaan Yusufzai (7410736622)
DeveeshaTudekar (9673466338) Email ID- [email protected]
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
- 2nd edition of “Nitishastra” Online National Policy Making Competition by Law College Dehradun: Register By Sep 15!
- 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law: Register by Sept 25!
- Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.