Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 21 , 2021
Legal Professional, OTT Platform, Mumbai (PQE- 8+ Years)
Our client, a leading OTT platform in Mumbai is looking to hire a legal professional with 4-8 years of experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating media agreements and Copyright law.
How to Apply
Interested professionals are encouraged to share your resume with me to [email protected] for a detailed discussion
Associates and Senior Associates,A2Z TAXCORP LLP, New Delhi(PQE- 2+ Years)
A2Z TAXCORP LLP (Mr. Bimal Jain) is hiring lawyers for the position of Associates and Senior Associates in the field of indirect taxation. Prior experience in indirect taxation and excellent drafting skills is a must.
CA with prior experience in legal department and having excellent drafting skills can also apply.
How to Apply
If interested, kindly comment and mail CV to [email protected]
Lawyer,CriTaxCorp,New Delhi (PQE- 2-3 years)
Urgent opening for a Lawyer in CriTaxCorp (office in New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi).
Experience- 2-3 years experience
Areas of experience-: Corporate (Agreements drafting/vetting), labour law queries, HR Policies drafting and research on all labour laws especially new labour code. Please note that only those candidate who have desired experience should apply. Good hold on language and drafting skills a must. Candidate with work experience in pharma industry would be given preference.
Exposure to selected candidate
- Sharpening skills on drafting of various types of Agreements
- Get involved in client meeting and interaction with client
- Permission to the employee to do his/her own work provided it is not clashing with firm work
- Opportunity to also get involved in IPR and Litigation work if the candidate has zeal to work in more areas of law
Salary to be decided as per experience with increment opportunity in April, 2022
How to Apply
Please forward resumes to [email protected]
General corporate/ M&A / PE&VC lawyers,Aster Invictus, New Delhi ( PQE- 2-8 Years)
Aster Invictus is looking to hire General corporate/ M&A / PE&VC lawyers for a Law firm based out of Mumbai.
PQE: 2-8 (Associate, Senior Associate, Principal Associate)
CTC: Extremely competitive
How to Apply
If you fit the role and are looking out for exciting opportunities, please mail your CV to [email protected] and someone in the team will definitely get in touch with you.
Senior Associate – IP Litigation,Law Firm,New Delhi(PQE 5+ Years)
We are currently hiring a Senior Associate – IP Litigation for a law firm in Delhi.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years in IP Litigation with exposure to Information Technology.
HOW TO APPLY
Legal Professional,F&B space Firm,Bengaluru (PQE-2-3 Years)
Our Client, a Company in the F&B space is looking to retain a legal professional (via Counselect) with 2-3 years of work experience for 3 months in its Bangalore office. This role will focus on contract management and advisory on employment law.
How to apply:
Write to [email protected] for a detailed discussion.
Legal Counsel,Tide, Gurgaon (PQE -7+Years)
As a Legal Counsel, you will work on a wide variety of projects in commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property realms. We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades who will be able to tackle new challenges while being a great partner to stakeholders across Tide.
Some Of The Things You’ll Be Doing
- Leading a number of legal initiatives in the commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property areas.
- Negotiating a variety of partnership and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining corporate governance.
- Working with outside counsel to upgrade our intellectual property portfolio.
- Helping out with marketing content review as needed.
- Designing and implementing scalable internal processes and procedures to ensure that we’re setting and exceeding internal stakeholder SLAs.
- Collaborating with many teams across the company to help achieve company-wide goals.
What You’ll Get In Return
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family insurance
- Life & Accidental insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Learning & Development budget
- Dental benefit
- Flexible working hours
You’ll Be a Great Fit If
- You have 7+ years of general legal experience, ideally at a Fintech company
- You are comfort with ambiguity.
- You have proven ability to juggle many projects at once.
- You have extreme attention to detail.
- You have excellent business judgment.
- You have experience communicating with cross-functional teams in a fast-growing company, preferably in fin-tech.
- You are passionate for providing above-and-beyond service to stakeholders.
- You have Law degree.
How to Apply
Asst Manager – Legal & Liasoning,Belhem India,Delhi (PQE- 2-4 Years)
- Due Deligence of Property
- Vetting and Closure
- Registration of Property
Maintaining statutory & all legal records:
- All lease agreement
Due Diligence of Property
Statutory Legal Compliances
Salary (INR)6 to 8 LPA
How to Apply
Associate, Legal & Contract Operations ,S&P Global,Gurgaon (PQE- 4+Years)
The Role: Responsible for supporting the management and organization of SPGMI Legal. Primary functions will be to assist and provide legal and administrative support to the global team. The role will also assist business colleagues in using the various contract tools, including the contracts database and other office applications.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of databases and licensing agreements.
- Computer Skills- Microsoft applications, knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Good interpersonal skills – Work cooperatively with members of department and business colleagues.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience working with relational database technologies is preferred but not required
- Ability to comprehend contracts and legal terms and conditions
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Respond to internal client inquiries (“hotline”) regarding legal and contract issues in a timely manner.
- Review submitted deal requests; includes checking draft contracts produced by Sales or other internal clients; may include making Minor Changes to contract documents as per existing scope set by Legal Operations team.
- Perform data entry of executed contracts into the contracts database. Perform accurate and timely review of key business and legal provisions in executed contract and entering such provisions in the contracts database
- Investigating contract administrative issues (e.g. determining whether a contract is still “active” or being billed by PIMS); interfacing with both the sales administration staff and other business staff to determine status of contracts
- Recommends process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Maintenance of boilerplate library (including Translations)/ ownership (in network drive and database platform) including communications regarding boilerplate changes
- Respond to change in entity/ assignment letters and termination letters
- Create reports (both general and complex) from contracts database, working with internal database users on their reporting requests. Work with manager to establish reporting processes and procedures.
- Assist in data quality assurance of the contents of the contracts database and department’s intranet website and other departmental applications
- Special projects as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ years of experience in a related position such as legal or paralegal and administrative support functions.
- 2+ years of experience analyzing data and utilizing data analysis tools and techniques
- Ability to collaborate with other business or technology teams
- Experience interpreting complex legal, financial, and technical licensing terms and conditions and contracts
- Experience working within the Salesforce.com platform a plus
- Experience working databases, SQL a plus
How to Apply
Senior Manager – Legal Counsel,Genpact,Gurgaon
• Draft, negotiate and review all customer contracts including Master Services Agreement, Statement of Works (SOWs), Term Sheets, Amendments, Change Orders and Master Terms of Conditions (MTC)
• Assess scope of work, business processes, workflows, information exchanges, service levels, commercial and legal aspects of the contract for potential exposure to liability risks arising from use of proprietary data, trademarks, IP, data security and non-standard terms and conditions
• Provide legal advice on all aspects of customer commercial contracts including but not limited to operations, employee matters, corporate governance, litigation and customer disputes.
• Collaborate closely with business partners to resolve all legal issues and mitigate liability risks
• Build and lead compliance organization; coordinate development of compliance agenda; sponsor and support compliance initiatives.
• Build awareness of legal risk exposures / prepare and disseminate legal risk exposure mitigation policies and procedures, including standardization of agreements etc.
• Conduct legal audits of various functions to ensure compliance with the policies and procedures
• To review and negotiate contractual documentation as an independent contributor
• To provide required advise to internal partners.
• To build relationship with internal and external partners.
• Ensure compliance with Company policies
Qualifications we seek in you:
• Law Degree from a Premium Law School of India
• Knowledge in IT/ITeS Sector
• Experience in Contract drafting and negotiating. Ability to handle commercial transactions and other applicable areas of law
• Prior experience of working with leading corporate law firm, corporate clients (external or internal)
• Good knowledge of Indian laws and international commercial laws,
• Having gained in-depth knowledge of Indian legal system,
• Experience in service industry is desirable
• Should have a good grasp of commercial laws, regulations and legal concepts, policies and procedures related to IT and ITES. Requires strong drafting and negotiation skills.
• Should have prior experience in drafting and vetting India commercial agreements and past experience in commercial contracts with other countries.
• Relevant legal experience combining corporate and private law settings including considerable experience with matters pertaining to commercial transactions, litigation management, compliance and general corporate law matters.
• Established ability to influence actions without direct leadership responsibility for teams or processes with a validated ability to establish relationships within a matrixed environment (both cross-functionally and cross-business)
• Consistent track record to lead and execute effectively at all levels of the organization
• Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal – with a proven ability to communicate to all “customers” internally and externally to the business
• Proven track record to think and lead on a strategic level within organization
• Demonstrated track record of investigating and resolving sophisticated compliance issues
• Solid understanding on a wide range of legal subjects, ability to build on this knowledge, spot issues and bring in specialists as needed
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines; ability to prioritize and plan, coordinate and execute on assignments, peer manage relations with colleagues of fields
• Outstanding analytical ability, creativity and judgment in resolving legal issues
How to Apply
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here