Centre for Research and Training in Corporate Regulations of MNLU Mumbai invites contributions for its Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations. We welcome submissions from Academicians, Legal Practitioners, Research scholars, and Law Students on the topic with a significant implication on international or domestic corporate law and interdisciplinary work.
About the Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations
The Journal on Corporate Law & Commercial Regulations is a pioneering and flagship academic periodical of its kind and a student-run law journal devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between Corporate and Commercial Law and other Cross-Disciplinary Subjects. The Journal is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal published bi-annually and established with the vision to make corporate law and commercial regulations accessible and comprehensible to the seekers.
It is guided by a Student Editorial Board, a Peer Review Panel consisting of expert academicians, and a Board of Advisors comprised of veterans in the field. We encourage academicians in law and cognate disciplines to contribute to the Journal by revisiting and reimagining the boundaries of law through innovations in method and form.
About Centre for Training and Research in Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai
The Centre for Training and Research in Commercial Regulations was established with the view to encourage and promote discussion, training, and research in areas of Commercial Law and allied areas by bringing together academicians, professionals, legal experts, economists, regulators, judges, and students. Our aim is to discuss, debate & spread awareness about contemporary changes & challenges faced by different businesses in the Indian & International Market and to be able to generate literary academia where people from various forums can come together to exhibit their knowledge and expertise and serve as a platform for people from all diverse fields to share their nuances about commercial and regulatory compliance mechanisms and the nitty-gritty associated with them in the legal sphere.
Categories for Submission
- Long Articles (6000 to 10000 words) – A long article must be a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of the problem(s) or idea(s) dealt with by the author and should include references to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives and suggestions. The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
- Short Articles (2000 to 6000 words) – A short article must be an analysis of the problem(s) or idea(s) dealt with by the author and should include references to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives and suggestions. The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
- Case Comment (1200 to 4000 words) – The comment must be a critical analysis of a recent judgment, bringing out its relevance in light of the development of laws, views expressed in the judgment, and views of the author. The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
- Book Review (1000 to 3000 words) – The review must be a crisp account of a recently published book including the issues explored and the related arguments of the author. The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
- Legislative Comment (1000 to 3000 words) – The comment must analyze a recent legislative enactment. It must examine the objective of the legislation and the legal impact the same is expected to have. The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
1. Eligibility – Authors must be Students enrolled in 5-year or 3-year law courses, Legal Professionals, Teachers, Researchers, Policy-Makers, Senior Academicians, or any member of the legal fraternity.
2. Participation Guidelines –Co-authorship of entries (maximum 2) among individuals from the same or different institutions is allowed. Multiple entries from the same authors are not allowed. Entries should be original, unpublished, and non-plagiarised.
3. Authors are requested to adhere to the following submission guidelines:
Individual Attachments: Name; e-mail; contact number; current academic status (year of study, name of the university, etc.); undertaking as to guarantee of originality.
Font and size for the Essay: Times New Roman | 12
Font and size for Footnotes: Times New Roman | 10
Line spacing: 1.5
Page size: A4
Margin – 1′ from all sides
5. Authors may submit manuscripts in accordance with the above laid down guidelines by way of e-mail at [email protected]. We accept submissions on a deadline basis.
6. Submissions made by way of E-mail must mention in the subject field – “Manuscript Submission [ARTICLE/ NOTE/ BOOK REVIEW]” and should be addressed to The Editorial Board, CLCR.
1. CLCR adheres to the Open Access Policy. This means that all articles published in the Journal would be made available on the Journal’s website without any time limit and free of charge.
2. The submission must be an original unpublished work. Submissions should not be simultaneously considered by any other publication.
3. Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe upon the rights of any third party. All submissions will be run through anti-plagiarism software and plagiarism in any form will result in instant rejection of the submission.
4. After review, manuscripts may be returned to authors suggesting changes to content, style, or structure. Acceptance of the piece for publication may be made contingent upon incorporating the suggestions.
5. Withdrawal of the manuscript must be notified to the team through mail. No withdrawals will be allowed after the author has responded with an acceptance to the confirmation mail by the team.
6. All content must be submitted in English. That said, once approved for publication, we are happy to post a translated copy(ies), provided that the translation is done either by the author(s) herself/himself or through a trusted third party of the author’s own accord. Please note that any translated version(s) will be posted alongside, rather than in lieu of, the English version. We strongly encourage authors to avail of the opportunity to translate their text into the working language of the context of interest, so that the post can reach a wider audience.
1. The review process is a two-stage double-blind peer review.
2. The board would look into various factors like relevance to the theme of the blog, accuracy of facts, depth of analysis, coherence in arguments, and lastly, language and structure of the content.
3. Generally, the author(s) will be intimated about acceptance/rejection within 10 days of submission. However, the review process may take longer under exceptional circumstances.
Opening Date of Submission: 6th October 2022
Closing Date of Submission: 20th November 2022
Contact Us At
For any questions or clarifications, the authors may contact the Board at [email protected]
Official Brochure: CLICK HERE
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by Oct 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Women in Government Fellowship by Femme First Foundation: Apply by Nov 30!
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by Nov 20!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Manocha & Ghosh Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Research Internship (Virtual) at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR), Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Essay Writing Competition by Law Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Submit by Nov 14!
- Legal Jobs – 11th Oct 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 12!
- Legal Internship at Link Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at LOHUM, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Nagarajan Law Office, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.