Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 7 , 2021
Junior Lawyer,THUKRAL LAW ASSOCIATES,New Delhi(PQE- 0-1 Years)
Qualified CA/CS/LLB/MBA,Saffron Capital Advisors,Mumbai(PQE- 2-3 years)
We require qualified CA/CS/LLB/MBA for our Mumbai Merchant Banking Division. The candidate should have 2-3 years experience in the areas of drafting of DRHP, Prospectus, SEBI Laws Compliance, Take Over Regulations, listed company corporate actions and prior experience in the Merchant Banking is must. Location: Mumbai.
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
Associate,AKS Partners, New Delhi (PQE- 0-2+ Years)
How to apply
If you feel that you fulfill the requisite criteria, feel free to write to us with your resume and cover letter at [email protected].
Public Policy Manager,Chase India,New Delhi(PQE -5-7 years of experience)
Chase India is hiring a Public Policy Manager (5-7 years of experience) with an urban governance background/experience. Interested candidates, please write to [email protected] and [email protected] for details.
Legal Associate,Anupam Pandey (Independent),(PQE-2+ Years)
Legal Associate for remote working. The candidate should have a Law degree (LL.B. or higher) from a reputable law university, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience preferably with a law firm. Must be fluent in MS office and comfortable with new technology. Prior experience working on IPR and e-commerce matters is preferable. Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their CVs to [email protected]
Legal Professionals,Koo India,Bengaluru(PQE – 0-3 Years)
Koo India just zoomed past 10M and is getting ready to onboard the next 100M users. This rapid speed and scale requires imagining and building nuanced policies and risk management systems.
Koo is hiring 2 highly motivated legal professionals to work at the intersection of law, social media and risk management in its newly minted Legal Ops Team. The roles are located in Bengaluru.
The roles are off beat and involve, among other things, regulatory, law enforcement, process, technology, integrity, privacy, compliance and GRC frameworks.
You must have
– 0-3 years of work experience
– understand risk management, compliance and process
– understand product, technology and customer experience
– supremely interested in social media, politics and law
How to Apply:
Young legal professionals wanting to follow creative legal paths are encouraged to write in to [email protected] with the subject Legal Ops.
Senior Associates,MinusDispute,Pune( PQE- 1-5 Years)
We are hiring Senior associates.MinusDispute, a premier law firm with a free and goal-oriented office culture, is looking for YOU.
Joining date: Immediate joining.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
Contact us if you have a strong passion for corporate law and dedication to contribute to the field of law.
Contract Period: We have a fixed contract period of 12 (twelve) months (inclusive of training period) which is compulsory and applicable to all.
Senior Legal Associate
Remuneration – INR 20,000 to 22,000 (during training)- upto INR 35000 per month (after training).
PQE : 1-5 Years.
a) Drafting and Vetting of contracts.
b) Extraction of clauses and data from contracts to help build legal AI tool.
c) Contract life cycle management.
How to apply:
If you think you fit, e-mail your updated resume with one recent passport size photo attached to the resume to [email protected].
Legal Counsel,Delhi-based boutique IP firm,Delhi(PQE – 5+ Years)
Candidates with a background in Information Technology (IT) and Intellectual Property (IP) litigation, for a client/friend.
This is for a Delhi-based boutique IP firm that has developed a niche in handling disputes/matters in the IT sector.
Looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years of experience. The location is Delhi.
Candidates who’ve been appearing in Delhi courts and forums; and are well-versed with procedural aspects of litigation are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply here.
M&A, VC/PE investment lawyers,Ashraya Legal Consultants,Gurugram (PQE- 2-4 Years)
They are looking for M&A, VC/PE investment lawyers with 2-4 years of relevant work experience to join my team. Remote working is absolutely fine.
How to Apply
Those who are interested may directly reach out to me at [email protected] along with their resumes
Legal Associate ,Construction Firm ,Delhi(PQE – 2-5 Years)
Our client a leading construction company in Mumbai is looking to hire a legal professional with 2-5 years of experience in M&A, Drafting & Reviewing Agreements related to EPC Projects including Concession, PPP contracts, Master Services, Corporate Guarantee, Indemnities, MoUs, Leave & License, Lease, Consultancy, Employment etc.
How to Apply:
Interested professionals are encouraged to share their resume to [email protected] for a detailed discussion.
Manager-Legal and Compliance,Anheuser-Busch InBev,Bengaluru (PQE- 7+ Years)
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Accountable for overall activities of legal, Compliance related activities in GCC India legal entity
- Responsible for right vendor contracting strategies including FCPA for GCC
- Develop work place complaint legal policies – Sexual harassment, Investigations etc
Key Tasks And Accountabilities
- Contract review and strategy alignment with procurement – Contract Adherence
- Legal supervision and responsibility for FCPA compliance
- Conduct and conclude employee complaints on various legal matters including Sexual harassment, Investigations etc…
- Deliver on legal budgets
- Training sessions to improve awareness amongst employees on Sexual harassment and rightly manage the complaints
- Effective communication and influencing skills with the capacity to driver change
- Job holder is located in Bangalore with daily interactions within various functions within the organisation (procurement, finance, operations, admin teams) and vendors, based on need. Work in a quick changing environment, where in processes are often not clearly defined or implemented . Work for Multicultural organisation
- Manage and improve legal KPI’s and value to organisation. Optimise the legal costs .
- Priorities should be communicated to the various functions on pre –agreed metrics and areas that need special attention
Qualifications, Experience, Skills
- Level of educational attainment required:
- Academic Degree – Bachelor Law degree from premier institution in India
- Professional qualifications and accreditations/memberships required:
- Previous work experience required
- At least 7+ years’ experience of working in a corporate legal function
- Understanding, executing and managing the legal strategies for IT/TES industry
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment
- Experience in leading teams
- Ownership to drive results and strive for excellence
- Strong ability to turn opportunities in to actions, strategies
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- High level of service mind set and capable to navigate corporate hierarchy
- Strong organisation skills, adherence to deadlines, self discipline
- Able to act in a multi-national , inter-cultural environment
- Good business sense
- Highly results focussed
- Excellent team player , able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers across functions
- Good problem solving skills
- Language skills required
- English (Fluent)
- IT skills required
- Microsoft Office (Mandatory)
How to Apply
Assistant Manager Legal,Media.net,Mumbai (PQE- 5+ Years)
Hiring for: Mumbai, India
Designation: Assistant Manager – Legal
Areas of work:
- Handling HR OperationsReview, drafting, and execution of commercial contracts including – NDA, Vendor Agreements, Rental Agreements, IT Service Agreement, Licensing Agreements
- Drafting responses for KYCs, RFIs, and other inquiries from government offices.
- Experience of handling secretarial documentation for the company.
- Internal House Keeping of all legal and corporate secretarial documents.
- Ensuring filing, record keeping, tracking, and maintaining the legal and secretarial database and documentations.
- Conducting due diligence and legal research.
- Working closely with the Finance function of the Company.
Who should apply for this role:
- Law Degree and/or a Company Secretary (preferred) or BA/Bcom with para-legal experience of at least 5 years.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in para-legal or company secretarial-like roles.
- A combination of the two would be best
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,HERE Technologies,Mumbai (PQE- 4+ Years)
HERE is looking for an enthusiastic lawyer to join our team in Mumbai. As Legal Counsel, you will be a central point of contact for legal support for HERE’s business operations, focused on strategic, solution-oriented practical advice. You will be a member of the APAC Legal Team, reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, and a member of the broader Global Legal Team, which is comprised of highly qualified and experienced lawyers located around the world.
- Draft, review and negotiate various types of inbound/outbound commercial technology contracts (including NDAs, evaluation agreements, licensing agreements, master services agreements, data acquisition agreements).
- Work independently with internal clients, supporting end-to-end negotiations and execution of contracts.
- Provide legal advice, risk assessment and counsel internal stakeholders within the company on commercial contracts in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with and support colleagues in the APAC and Global Legal Teams on a variety of matters.
- Conduct training on legal processes.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of intellectual property and contracting concepts.
- A positive and solutions-orientated attitude with the ability to provide practical advice in a changing work environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to manage several simultaneous projects within required deadlines. Ability to work well independently as well as in a cross-functional team and build rapport and trust with internal clients and external suppliers and customers.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- A keen interest in technology, mapping, and location services.
- Some flexibility in work hours to accommodate time zones around the world.
- Ability to work independently and pride at being a part of a well working team.
- A positive outlook and good references from past work colleagues speaking to ability to work well with peers
Who are you?
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant legal experience.
- Qualified LLB or LLM with strong academic credentials from a top law school in India or abroad.
In-house technology company experience and fluency in a foreign language, a plus
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,Tide,Gurgaon (PQE- 7+ Years)
As a Legal Counsel, you will work on a wide variety of projects in commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property realms. We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades who will be able to tackle new challenges while being a great partner to stakeholders across Tide.
Some Of The Things You’ll Be Doing
- Leading a number of legal initiatives in the commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property areas.
- Negotiating a variety of partnership and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining corporate governance.
- Working with outside counsel to upgrade our intellectual property portfolio.
- Helping out with marketing content review as needed.
- Designing and implementing scalable internal processes and procedures to ensure that we’re setting and exceeding internal stakeholder SLAs.
- Collaborating with many teams across the company to help achieve company-wide goals.
What You’ll Get In Return
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family insurance
- Life & Accidental insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Learning & Development budget
- Dental benefit
- Flexible working hours
You’ll Be a Great Fit If
- You have 7+ years of general legal experience, ideally at a Fintech company
- You are comfort with ambiguity.
- You have proven ability to juggle many projects at once.
- You have extreme attention to detail.
- You have excellent business judgment.
- You have experience communicating with cross-functional teams in a fast-growing company, preferably in fin-tech.
- You are passionate for providing above-and-beyond service to stakeholders.
- You have Law degree.
How to Apply
Senior Associate& Senior Associate,KARM Legal Consultants,Abu Dhabi (PQE- 4+ Years)
We are expanding and TeamKARM is actively looking to hire members for the following roles-
1. Senior Associate- 4-6 year PQE with relevant experience in fintech ,blockchain ,AI, gaming and emerging technologies
2. Principal Associate- 6-10 years PQE with relevant experience in corporate,VC,fintech.
How to Apply
Please send you applications with the subject “Application for [SA]/[PA]/[Administration]” to [email protected].
Associate,Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co,Mumbai (PQE-2+ Years)
we are looking to hire one associate* for our team majoring in Real Estate Transaction, Disputes and Advisory.
Firm: Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas, Bombay
Location: Mumbai (albeit remote as of now ofcourse)
Remuneration: SAM standards (will be disclosed later)
* Candidates from 2019 and 2020 batches preferred.
How to Apply
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb