About the organization
Sanskaram Shiksha Evam Seva Samiti is a family-run NGO that came into being after late Shri Praveen Kumar Agrawal, in the memory of his father, started an educational institution, run by the name of “Gurukul Academy” in his native village Shahganj, district Sonebhadra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
With a vision to increase the accessibility of quality education, one day at a time, we have over 350 students currently enrolled with us, learning to read and write in the English language.
The pandemic has been rough on our struggle, with limited means and access to online education, we currently strive on ensuring that no student associated with us gives up their educational journey in lieu of supporting their families.
Nature/type of internship
Content Creation Team
• Interns selected herein would write articles/blogs/case commentaries on socio-legal issues.
• Simplify & translate the technical/procedural aspects of beneficial government programs/schemes for our social outreach program.
• Create Audio/Video educational content.
Social Media Team
• Help increase the accessibility of our outreach program.
• Help build an online presence for the NGO via social media pages.
Fund Raising Team.
Hard-working, committed individuals.
Freshers can apply.
Candidates with prior Content Writing, Social Media experience will be preferred.
Number of interns required
Work from Home
Who can apply?
Year 1/2/3 Law Students (5 Year Course)
Year 1/2 Law Students (3 Year Course)
Salary/Stipend (if any)
Duration of internship
Minimum 3 weeks
Current Intake for 3 batches
Batch one starts on 15th September
Batch two starts on October 1
Batch three starts on 15th October
Letters of Recommendation for top-performing interns.
Students Interested can e-mail their applications at [email protected]
Kindly attach your resume, contact information, joining date, internship duration, preferred team(s) and a cover letter describing your joining interest as the body of your mail.
Feel free to direct your queries to [email protected]
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
- Remote Internship Assignment with United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC): Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi: Apply by 13 September!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anuj Tiwari, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawfinity Solutions, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SDRJ Records Industries P. Ltd, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Simon & Josephine, Panchkula, Haryana: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at LiveLaw, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022: Apply by October 29, 2021
- Teach For India 2022-2024 Fellowship Program: Apply by September 19
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply by September 10, 2021
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mindspright Legal, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Global Policy Research Foundation, New Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.