Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 8 , 2021
Associate,One Legal,Mumbai(PQE- 2-3 Years)
Opportunity at One Legal, Fort Office
Practise Area- Civil/Criminal Litigation/Arbitration.
Position- Associate (2-3 Years)
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected]
Senior and Junior Associates,King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys,Delhi
Post: Senior and Junior Associates – Litigation
Experience: 5 – 7 / 3 – 4 Years.
· Must have good exposure in Due Diligence for Land and Corporates/IBC_NCLT/ Consumer laws/RERA.
· Must have good experience in Criminal and Civil litigation.
· Candidate must have working experience in matters of litigation – preferably on a PAN-India level.
· Candidate must have excellent drafting and communication skills.
· Candidate must have excellent research skills.
· Candidate should be a team player but also be able to perform independently.
· Candidate should be able to meet deadlines w.r.t. assigned work.
· Candidate should be genuinely committed and stable towards the profession.
· Candidate must have excellent fluency in English.
· Drafting of applications, writs, petitions, NCLT petitions and appeals for various matters to be filed before various adjudicating authorities.
· Appearing before various adjudicating authorities/Police for various matters.
· Coordinating, reporting for various matters to the hierarchy.
· Researching various technical aspects of laws.
· Managing and updating various databases for Client Relations and their respective cases.
· Collecting quantitative and qualitative data through coordination.
· To meet T.A.T. (Turn Around Time) for documentation of various matters.
· To interact with clients and external counsel PAN-India over the phone, via emails and via in-person meetings.
· To manage PAN-India litigation through various MISs.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can mail [email protected]
Advocate,Law Chambers of Lakshmi Menon, Bangalore (PQE- 0-2+ Years)
Looking for an advocate with 0-2 years of PQE to join my chamber. The work involved is primarily commercial and tax litigation, with some amount of advisory work as well on these subjects. Our clientele consists of a good mix of corporates and individuals. Candidates with a working knowledge of Kannada will be preferred.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to write to [email protected] with an updated CV.
Lawyer,Economic Laws Practice (ELP),Mumbai(PQE – 0-2 years of experience)
We are currently seeking a lawyer at a beginner level (0 to 2 years of work experience) for our International Trade team. As a member of the team, you will work with a team of lawyers and accountants on wide-ranging issues, including trade-remedy investigations, tariff, and non-tariff barriers, WTO disputes, policy advisory, advocacy for both government and private sector clients.
– Work closely with our team in representing clients in trade-remedy investigations, and advising on tariff and non-tariff barriers, export control laws, policy issues, and other areas of WTO laws.
– Draft written briefs, memoranda, and opinions for ongoing investigations/disputes or otherwise.
– Contribute to the firm’s knowledge capital through research and writing on emerging issues under the international trade laws.
Skills and Qualifications:
– The candidate must be an advocate in good standing (if recently graduated, the candidate must enrol as an advocate at the earliest)
– The candidate must have good communication skills (both written and verbal)
– The candidate must have good research and analytical skills
– Familiarity with the body of international trade laws will be preferred
– An advanced degree in international trade laws/ international economic laws will be preferred
Interested candidates may write to [email protected]
Legal Associate, Mindful Legal Services Private Limited,Bangalore(PQE-2-3 Years)
1. Must have atleast 2-3 years of experience in litigation.
2. Must be proficient in MS office.
3. Must be proficient in English and Kannada.
4. Location: Bangalore.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply here.
Associate,Chambers of Jai Anant Dehadrai,New Delhi(PQE – 2+ Years)
Criminal & Civil Litigation practice experience. (PQE – 2+ Years)
How to Apply:
Applications may be sent via e-mail to [email protected]
Associate,DSK Legal,Mumbai( PQE- 0-1 Years)
Opportunity at DSK Legal, Mumbai office –
Practice Area: Banking & Finance, General Corporate
Position : Associate (0-1 PQE)
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at [email protected]
Lawyers,SPN Legal ,Delhi(PQE – 5+ Years)
SPN Legal is currently looking for lawyers with 5-7 years in litigation and 3-5 years experience in corporate laws.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to [email protected].
Legal Specialist,Google,Bengaluru (PQE- N/A )
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with negotiating agreements, interpreting legal documents, and working with attorneys to complete agreements.
- Experience with a law firm and/or as an in-house counsel in a multinational corporation (MNC).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on legal and/or non-legal related projects; demonstrated client management skills
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and related policy-regulatory environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of matters from the complex to the routine/standard matters.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can apply here.
Legal Transcriptionist,Language Daddy,Delhi(PQE- 1+ Years)
Transcription project in English
Domain: Legal Arbitration
The client will be sharing the audios as well as machine transcribed files which need to be proofread/edited and made of human quality transcription.
How to apply:
Legal Officer ,Aishwarya Group,Baddi, Himachal Pradesh,(PQE – 5-6 Years)
Looking for a candidate with experience in handling and tracking various copyright and corporate disputes.
- The candidate must be well polished and licensed by law (Bar Council of India — License to Practice) to handle company cases and represent the company in various courts as and when required.
- Having a strong network of various legal resources and strong know-how of the corporate law sector is highly recommended in order to be suitably considered for the position.
- The individual must be well motivated and have at least 5-6 years of prior experience.
How to Apply:
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb