The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is a vibrant addition to India’s national law universities. Within the short span, NLUO has made its mark as a university engaged in teaching and research in law. Faculty research output has always been of a very high standard, yielding among others several top-tier international publications. The student community’s engagement with co-curricular activities has yielded remarkable results, including consistently high performances in moot court competitions and active participation in prestigious national and international conferences and seminars. The liberal yet demanding academic culture coupled with the friendly environment have ensured that students are able to harness their full potential and contribute in the area of their choice.
The University has received recognition from the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 12(b) of the UGC Act 1956, and has been receiving grants under the XIIth Plan. Its degrees offered are recognised by the Bar Council of India. It is also an associate member of the UGC-INFLIBNET, and a participant in the National Knowledge Network under the Ministry of Information Technology and Communication, Government of India.
About the Society
The Constitutional Law Society of National Law University Odisha was established in 2018 with a vision to provide a platform for public discourse and deliberation vis-à-vis Constitutional Law. The Society endeavours through the course of its activities to foster awareness about the subject and its importance. The purpose behind the establishment of the Society is to generate debate and dialogue on various nuances of the subject of Constitutional Law.
About the Lecture
The Constitutional Law Society, National Law University Odisha is pleased to share that it will be organising a guest lecture with Ms. Jhuma Sen, Associate Professor, OP Global Jindal University on “Adjudicating Bias: Stereotypes, Gender and Courts” on 22nd October 2021 at 5:30 p.m. (IST).
Further information about the lecture shall be provided in the due course of event.
For any queries, you may please contact the society via email by addressing it to [email protected] or contact Vishesh Minocha (+91-7503703915)/ Ananya Satish (+91 97402 89624) of CLS.
- First Edition of International UILS Negotiation Competition By UILS, Panjab University: Register by Oct 25!
- Webinar on “Privacy as a Constitutional Tort” By School of Law, Mahindra University: Register Now!
- One-Week Multidisciplinary Workshop on “Interfaith and International Humanitarian Law” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘How the Law and Legal System in India has Failed to Deliver Justice” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- Webinar Series On “Contemporary Developments In Human Rights” Conducted By ILPS NLUO In Collab With HRLN: Register Now!
- Public Discussion on “Corporate Classics: A Roadmap ” by Samvaad: The Discussion Forum: Register Now!
- Essay Writing Competition – by Centre for Advanced Study in Criminal Law at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab: Submit Now!
- 4 Days Online Workshop on “IPR Drafting in India” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF): Register by October 13!
- 12th National Moot Court Competition, 2021 (Virtual) by School of Law, Christ University: Register by October 17!
- Mediation and Client Counselling Competition 2021 by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad: Register by October 15!
- Padma Vibhushan N. A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition, 2021 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by October 15!
- Call for Papers | Indonesian Journal of Law and Society Volume 3 Issue 1 (March 2022): Submit by December 10!
- Webinar on “Understanding due diligence process in IPR” by Vidhi Parivartan: Apply Now!
- LedX Debate Competition: Register by Oct 10!
- 7th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave, 2021-22 by Lloyd Law College: Register by Oct 20!
- Online Legal Quiz Competition on “India After Independence” by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Online Legal Quiz Competition 2021 by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Webinar on “Tips for Drafting Legal Resume & Cover Letter” by Law Gardner : Oct 8!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- National Conference by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Submit by Oct 18!
- National Discussion On ‘Challenges In Online Contracts: An International Perspective” by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Register by Oct 11!
- Justice N. Santosh Hegde National Moot Court Competition (Online 29th-30th Oct 2021) by Alliance University: Register by Oct 20!
- Online National Level Legal Quiz Competition by Maharaja Agrasen School of Law: Register by Oct 15!
- Two Days Professional Workshop Cum Capsule Course on The Basics of Trademark & Patent by IJALR: Register by Oct 9!
- Call For Blogs| NLUO’s CPAJ Newsletter: Submit by Nov 28!
- Vidhi Parivartan’s Webinar On “Career And Future Prospects In Cyber Law In India”: Oct 3
- Webinar on “Traditional Knowledge as Intellectual Property: Opportunities and Challenges at the International Level” by Microsoft- IPR Chair-GNLU and DPIIT IPR Chair-GNLU: Oct 13
- Online Lecture on “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India” by Centre For Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL: Oct 02
- Call for Papers | Volume II of the NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law (JLEL) | Centre for Labour Law (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal: Submit by Oct 31
- 7th National Client Consultation Competition by School Of Law, The Northcap University: Register by Oct 12!
- MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 [November 26th -28th]: Register by 25th October 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.