Tamil Nadu National Law University was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu by an act of State Legislature (Act No 9 of 2012) to provide quality education at the global level. TNNLU strives to advance and disseminate learning and knowledge of law and legal processes and their role in national development.
About the competition
The TNNLU, through its Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee (ADRC), aims at promoting Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) mechanisms and nurturing a strong ADR culture among the upcoming members of the legal fraternity. The competition is based on a distinct hybrid of mediation and arbitration where mediation will be followed by arbitration on the same problem.
TNNLU NMAC is one of the few competitions focusing on the hybrid variety of Mediation and Arbitration (Med-Arb) under the umbrella of Alternative Dispute Resolution. In this competition, the parties try to resolve their disputes through mediation based on an agreed covenant and then through arbitration. This agreed covenant transform into a binding arbitration agreement for the arbitration session. Hence, the participating students are expected to participate and compete against each other in both Mediation and Arbitration session.
The TNNLU ADR Committee is pleased to announce that we have officially released the competition problem for the 4th National Mediation-Arbitration Competition 2022, which is scheduled to be held from April 22, 2022 to April 24, 2022.
Please refer to this link for provisional registrations and the attached Pre-invite and Rule Book for more details.
Kindly note that Provisional Registrations begin from 2nd March 2022 till 24th March 2022.
For any clarifications, please send an email to [email protected] (with the subject ‘Doubts – 4th TNNLU NMAC 2022′) or reach out to the student coordinators for any queries, Aadhishankaran at +91 9500844559 & Mrinali Dave at +91 9786047211.
- Legal Jobs – 9th March 2022
- 1st IMC International Mediation Competition, Organised by Kerala Law Academy Law College, Thiruvananthapuram (March 23-25th ): Register by March 18th!
- Legal Research Internship [Virtual] at Simplyfi: Apply by Mar 10!
- Webinar on “Ambush Marketing – Is it time to legislate?” by FICCI: Mar 11!
- Madhyastham UPES ADR Fest, 2022: Register by March 15!
- Call for Applications | Legal Content Writer at Finology Ventures: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Absocorp Legal: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at U&S Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thodur Law Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Krishan Kumar & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 8th March 2022
- Call for Papers by NLIU Journal for Legislative Drafting and Parliamentary Research (JLDPR; Inaugural Edition): Submit by Mar 15!
- National Women’s Day Guest Lecture by Think India IIT Guwahati: March 09!
- Lecture on ‘Remembering the Titan, Late Soli Sorabjee’ by Jindal Society of International Law: March 09
- Justice RK Tankha Parliamentary Debate Competition 2022 by DNLU Jabalpur[Cash prize worth 1.5Lacs]: 15th – 17th April 2022
- Call for Applications | Advocates at Hemant Gupta and Associates, Advocates and Consultants, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ravi Gakhar Law office: Apply Now!
- Editorial Internship Opportunity at ETLegalWorld, Noida: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at EPA Law Offices: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA India): Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.