Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Oct 2 , 2021
Content Manager- Legal,CloudLegis, Gurugram(PQE-N/A Years)
CloudLegis, a legal support services provider, is looking to hire a content manager. Job Responsibilities include:
1. Creating legal content related to the US legal industry and law firms.
2. Managing freelancers and interns.
3. Reviewing and proofreading work submitted by the freelancers.
Please apply only if you fulfill the below mentioned requirements:
1. A willingness to make a career in a non-conventional legal role.
2. Advanced writing skills.
3. Knowledge of American English or the willingness to learn.
4. Ability to write content for marketing purposes.
5. A degree in law.
The position is currently remote. Salary is not a bar for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Legal Collection Manager,SREI EQUIPMENT FINANCE LIMITED,Pune (PQE- N/A years)
About the job
· Draft legal documents including briefs, pleadings, appeals, agreements, and legal memoranda.
· Ensure timely filing of EP, section 138 / section 420 / section 156 (III) / section 200 and SURFASSI cases in courts.
· Engage/ manage/ brief/ liaison with the lawyers for cases assigned.
· Liaison with investigating authorities in the interest of the organisation for cases filed by & against the company / criminal matters, etc.
· Ensure proper co-ordination, monitor and follow-up on all legal proceedings and take necessary action where ever required.
· Execution of warrants.
· Maintain various MIS reports on various legal actions.
· Ensure adherence of SOP and Delegation of Authority
· Ensure establishment of goal setting and targets along with periodic reviews to achieve the objectives of the function.
· Attend all the mandatory training required to meet the requirements of the role.
Manager – Legal,Godrej Group , Pune ( PQE- 8-10 Years)
Your Roles & Responsibilities
Candidate Profile (Requirement Specification)
8 – 10 Yrs
Type Of Experience
- Coordinate with legal consultants, drafting & execution of various documents / contracts / Agreements,
- coordinate and conduct of legal due diligence in respect of properties / lands / projects,
- Support other departments and Interface with contractual partners,
- Provide quality and timely legal advice.
- Structuring, negotiating, drafting and review of agreements, correspondence and documentation, raising awareness to all levels of employees on contractual and related legal issues through workshop and presentations;
- Prepare templates to simplify contractual procedures, excellent communication and relationship skills,
- proficiency in use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook, good knowledge of real estate laws and best industry practices,
- Ability to work hard and respond within tight deadlines, strong emphasis on good quality, timely and well-presented document, strong ability to plan, multi-task and organize routine work,
- Ability to research case materials and find relevant references/ citations
Necessary Skills Sets And Desirable
Applicants should have completed LLB with 8-10 years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Legal Manager, 1993 A Salon Company,Pune (PQE 3+ Years)
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated lawyer to support our rapidly growing and evolving businesses in India.
-You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with broad, generalist responsibilities, but with specialist legal subject skills in commercial law and regulatory matters pertaining the service industry.
-You will be responsible for counseling the business operations in Maharashtra,by giving pro-active, professional, competent, (cost) effective and creative legal support.
-You’ll need to bring negotiation and drafting skills and business sense to deal with multiple functional teams in a rapidly scaling business.
-You will be responsible for briefing advising and coordinating with Law firms with supporting areas (Finance, Admin, Accounting & HR) on legal risks, business strategies and other issues related to the Company’s businesses.
-You will be required to work independently as well as part of various teams and take on projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will cover a variety of legal issues concerning the service industry , the following responsibilities apply to this position:
– Providing legal guidance and coordination with other legal entities
-Drafting and negotiating simple and complex contracts
– Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the
company, including but not limited to corporate matters, procurement, safety, security,
Compliances ,IPR issues.
– Represent the department as required
-To anticipate and manage the (legal) risks connected with or resulting from the business
strategy and operations.
– To secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
-To pro-actively create and maintain awareness of business employees for (compliance with)
relevant laws and regulations.
-Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Law
– minimum 3+ years of experience
-Experience on managing external legal counsels.
-Solid knowledge of general business law issues of an independent power producer, including
– Strong written and oral communication skills in English
– Mix of professional experience
? Master of Laws or L.L.M.
HOW TO APPLY
Legal Associate,ContractPodAi®,Mumbai (PQE-2-3 Years)
Looking for Role: Legal Associate role
Experience: 2-3 yrs of Relevant Post qualification experience
Education: LLB from a Reputed Law School
Expertise in the Contract life cycle management
1. Good in reviewing contracts
2. Extensive knowledge of CLM applications
3. Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and excellent research skills
If interested kindly share your resume at [email protected]
Senior Legal Consultant,Convosight, India Remote (PQE -5 Years)
As a Legal Consultant, you will single handedly take care of all the legal compliances, commitments, formalities, contracts verification and advise on legal services.
Roles and Responsibilities
Oversee legal matters (regulatory, product reviews, litigation, legal compliance, and commercial and corporate work) pertaining to all Convosight entities including but not limited to
- Provide day-to-day legal counsel to company stakeholders on general corporate and commercial matters
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of contracts and legal documents, including service contracts, supplier contracts, outsourcing, professional and support services and service levels agreements
- Manage onboarding process for new clients of the Company and ensuring timely registration
- Undertake general corporate work and secretarial work with legal consultants (RBI/ FEMA, Corporate laws, Information security and data protection law, Advertisement / Marketing laws etc.) as well as drafting, reviewing and maintaining corporate documents (meeting minutes, resolutions, POAs, MOAs, licenses, etc.)
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations, and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Identification of compliance & end-to-end loop closure including managing the communication to concerned stakeholders.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law, regulations and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law / J.D from an accredited university
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited university / Company secretary is a plus.
- Qualified Lawyer – must be admitted to practice law in home country (Bar admitted/Law Society)
- 5 years PQE
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,Design Noise ,India Remote (PQE- 6 months(less) Years)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drafting of the agreement and its summary in terms of license, duration, rights and territories
- Review and update current contracts, stay informed of legislative changes and coordinate with the business as required,
- Ensure that all contractual deadlines and conditions are met,
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility, stay up-to-date with legislative changes.
- Advising on legal-related issues and providing opinions on employment-related matters and other legal matters
- Less than 6 months of experience
- Currently pursuing UG/PG
- From Law Background
- Ready to dedicate for at least 3 months internship
- Ready to take new challenges and work in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,Pratilipi ,Bangalore (PQE-4-6 Years)
Requirement: Qualified law graduate from India having approximately 4-6 years of work experience in corporate legal, commercial contracts and business advisory work. Exposure to media and entertainment law and matters will be a plus.
· Support the legal function in all aspects of a growing business where you get to work at the intersection of law, technology, media, entertainment, and exciting new areas the company has not yet ventured into.
· Scope to delve into all legal aspects of the company without restriction.
· You will report to the Head-Legal and Compliance.
· Open and transparent culture.
· High ownership and high trust culture – we encourage employees to take initiative on the next project to take up.
· Competitive salary.
· Company is in high growth phase – Series D round of $48 million raised.
A non-exhaustive list of areas of work:
· Drafting and reviewing various legal & commercial agreements in the media and entertainment field including license, assignment, publisher, co-production agreements.
· Advising the business on various new initiatives of the business from a legal perspective
· Assist the team on investment, merger, and acquisition activity, including advising on legal and compliance risks during due diligence, and drafting legal contracts for acquisitions and joint ventures.
· Co-ordinating with advisors, consultants, and internal teams for handling negotiations and closing transactions.
· Assist in providing general legal/risk mitigation advice to multi-functional teams on miscellaneous matters, such as government compliance, labour and employment compliance, IP, privacy, product compliance and regulatory issues.
· Lead and drive changes in contracts-related processes; where appropriate, developing templates and/or tools for a diverse range of agreements relevant to the company’s business.
· General compliance (corporate and other statutory compliances) and handling disputes (drafting and replying to legal notices etc.).
· Take the lead on setting up effective processes as the company scales.
· Be a trustworthy team member for business and operations to rely on as the company grows.
Current business verticals of the Company:
- Pratilipi literature platform – a predominantly user generated content platform for literary works.
- IVM Podcasts – production and distribution of various podcast shows
- Pratilipi FM – a platform for audio works
- Pratilipi Comics – a platform for comic works
- The Write Order – publication and distribution of physical books and e-books.
- IP monetization – To select, acquire, develop, produce and license great stories to various platforms.
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,Better, Gurgaon(PQE 8 to 10 Years)
- Provide professional legal advice, legal leadership, strategy and risk management
- Provide and set strategic direction, and sound balanced legal advice on a wide range of corporate commercial matters. Accountability for corporate compliance and legal issues. Oversight for various legal regulatory and government affairs related matters.
- Review and participate in the negotiation, review and approval of contracts and pro-actively ensure compliance in all areas of laws and contractual agreements and have preventive measures in place. Ensure legality of all significant contracts entered in particular with regard to third party contractors, distributors, purchasing, employment, compensation, etc.
- Participate in negotiation and advice and be involved in preparation of documentation for mergers, disposals, restructures, strategic alliances, acquisitions of companies (if any).
- Participate, assist and liaise with corporate functional departments on key technical service fee agreements, professional consultancy/services agreements, licensing and assignments as well as in dealing with third parties in matters of conflict and settlement.
- Manage potential litigation and ensure that the organisation’s interest is protected. Advise and assist the business partners in negotiations with third parties and to assist as appropriate in concluding settlements.
- Coordinate and work closely with the global legal team and corporate legal groups in the global legal function.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with relevant external contacts and organisations (e.g. external lawyers, lawyers of key customers/competitors, governmental organisations, regulators, trade / industry associations, external bodies etc). Identifying work to be outsourced, selection and management of external lawyers, their fee arrangements and service levels. When the event requires the appointment of external lawyers, to instruct external lawyers, manage and liaise with them.
- Dealing with Regulatory Authorities: Make applications/ submission and follow-up for obtaining desired permissions/licenses/ concessions, etc (if required)
- Advise on corporate law, legal and compliance issues and other regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Law Degree from recognized university in India
- 8 to 10 years of post qualification experience in a medium or large law firm or MNC (in-house), preferably both.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Hindi and English
- Experience providing legal counsel on a wide variety of corporate/commercial matters
- Experience drafting and negotiating agreements
- Initiative and creativity in seeking solutions to problems
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a diverse team
- Strong drive and commitment to deliver results
HOW TO APPLY
Manager / Senior Manager Legal,The Viral Fever , Mumbai ( PQE -5 to 7 Years)
Role : Manager Legal / Senior Manager Legal
- Incumbent must have vast exposure in media and entertainment industry
- The Incumbent must be skilled in drafting, vetting, preparing legal documents with extensive knowledge and interpretation skills, including notices, replies etc., attending and negotiating the contracts with various clients.
- Efficient writing and spoken skill in English language. agreement drafting, vetting, negotiation, preparing legal docs
- Incumbent must have extensive knowledge and interpretation skills specifically of Intellectual Property Rights, general and commercial laws, all applicable laws to media industry.
- Must have the ability to manage legal operations effectively
- Must have worked in media & entertainment industry
- The incumbent should have hand on expertise in dealing with IPR related cases and should support business teams in executing contracts in defined time frame for all the media platforms
- Should streamline and develop contract templates as business evolves for the business units within the company
- Updating legal tracker & MIS on regular basis, attending and negotiating the contracts with various clients including discussion and liasoning with general counsels and outside authorities
- Good Drafting, interpretations & efficient writing and speaking skill in the English language is must.
- Exposure to attend client calls to negotiate the deals
5 to 7 Years of experience is preferred
Basic Qualification LLB / LLM
Good at communication and interpersonal skill is must
How to Apply
Legal Operations Analyst,ApplyBoard,Gurgaon (PQE- 2 Years)
What You’ll Do
- Participate in the review and negotiation of a broad spectrum of commercial contracts, including but not limited to, service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, product supply agreements, licensing agreements, manufacturing agreements, amendment agreements.
- Understand queries from business teams and suggest legally compliant solutions.
- Work on standardizing templates and on various Policies of the Company
- Research on various aspects of law applicable to the business of the Company.
- Work on contracts including Master Services agreements, partnership agreements, non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements, leave and license agreements, lease agreements, human resource-related agreements, administrative services agreements, IT services agreements, and other such agreements and assist or guide the senior management of the Company regarding the same.
What You’ll Need
- LL.B. degree from a reputable institution.
- 2 years of experience in working with in-house teams or law firms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a good team player.
- High professional integrity and ethical standards.
- Should be responsible and should require minimal supervision in handling day-to-day work.
GM Legal,Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited,Hyderabad (PQE – 15 to 20 Years)
Roles and Responsibilities Understanding of Legal corporate practciceWork with Legal firms or external legal consultantsExperience in international Merger and acquisitionStrong in Company lawLegal CompliancesAble to handle company court cases
How to Apply
Deputy Legal Adviser,Techonlogy Development Board -GoI , Delhi(PQE – 10+ Years)
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up the post of Deputy Legal Adviser in Technology Development Board
Mode of Recruitment
Deputation (including short term contract) failing which by contract and failing both by absorption.
Essential Qualification: LLB done in regular mode.
Desirable Qualification: LLM
Legal/ Law officer holding analogous post on regular basis in private banks, investment organizations or private sector companies, having 10 years of legal experience after acquiring the essential qualification with five years legal experience in the field of project financing/ venture capital/ investment financing or area related to mandate of TDB in an organization of repute.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be neatly typed on thick plain paper (A-4 size 210 x 297 mm) in the prescribed format given below.
Candidates working in Government Department/Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Organisation should apply through proper channel and also submit an advance copy before the last date of receiving application if delay is anticipated in forwarding of application by the parent organization. Nominations should carry vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and attested copies of ACRs/ Performance Report for the last five years. NO RELAXATION
SHALL BE GIVEN IN THIS REGARD.
a) Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth and experience should be attached with the application. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
b) Applications received after the closing date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. TDB shall not be responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of application even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
c) Completed applications should be sent to Under Secretary, Technology Development Board, Block- II, Second Floor, Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110016 by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY LEGAL ADVISER”. The last date of submission of application is 29th October, 2021, 5.00 PM. Candidates are also advised not to send applications by ordinary posts or through courier. Candidates desiring to deliver their applications by hand can do so only by delivering the application to Under Secretary, TDB, by obtaining a duly signed receipt bearing date of receipt. No claim shall be entertained in the
absence of such a receipt from duly authorized officer.
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here