About the Organizers
LatestLaws.com is India’s first and one of its own kind websites which provides useful and unique Legal Resources. LatestLaws.com has a healthy amalgamation of Legal Statutory Database of codified Central and State Laws, daily Supreme Court Judgements and round the clock reporting of all Legal and related News not only from India but World over.
LatestLaws.com receives more than 1.5 million monthly visitors on its website and has more than 4.20 Lakh Facebook Followers. Its Mobile Apps on Google Play Store and IOS Apple Store has 3.75 Lakh + downloads and is one of the highest rated Law App on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
LatestLaws.com has more than 15,000 Subscribers to its Daily Newsletter and a network of more than 100 Campus Ambassadors spread across the Law Schools in India and Abroad as well.
LatestLaws.com’s Instagram handle has more than 10,000 followers and YouTube handle has more than 8000 subscribers with steadily growing viewership where users get weekly news roundup Video Bulletin called ‘The World This Week by LatestLaws.com’ and webinars are also broadcasted Live on our YouTube Channel.
Indian Dispute Resolution Centre is a not-for-profit initiative of ‘Indian Dispute Resolution Council’ dedicated to providing an institutional environment, both online and offline, for resolution of all kinds of disputes in an efficient, professional, time bound and cost-effective manner.
About the Competition:
The Moot Court Competition – Our Inspiration
Mr. Mehar S. Rathi, was one of the most revered names in the Legal Education arena and Prosecution. Mr. M.S. Rathi started his journey in the legal field as an exuberant young Lawyer in the Supreme Court of India in 1965. Later, in his service tenure he conducted Prosecution of Cases for the Government of Haryana for five years and thereafter for the Government of Delhi for a couple of decades. He had also Trained Ms. Kiran Bedi, First Lady IPS Officer in India in 1972, who used to fondly address Mr. Rathi as Guru Ji.
He also served as Head of Law Faculty, Delhi Police Training College for 15 years. He imparted Legal Training to Police Officers from South Asian Countries like Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal & more. He was a regular Guest Faculty with the National Police Academy, Hyderabad as also with several leading Law Schools and Universities. Mr. Rathi also served as Chairman of a Committee constituted by the Supreme Court of India for screening of Family Court matters in Delhi.
Mr. Rathi dedicated his life to providing free Legal Aid and Guidance to villagers in NCR and beyond. He was an epitome of selfless service to the society and will always be remembered for his impeccable integrity, knowledge and sauve mannerism. Inspired by his success in the Legal field his Three Sons joined the Legal Profession. Eldest being a Senior Judicial Officer and younger is Member of Bar Council. Even the Third Generation is toeing his path and ideals of serving Humanity through Legal Education and Empowerment.
About the event:
Team LatestLaws.com and Indian Dispute Resolution Centre is proud to present the 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021.
The moot problem is about contemporary legal issues. Eminent Judges, Lawyers & Academicians of the highest standing in India, converge to adjudicate the various rounds of the competition. The said event shall be conducted virtually.
Sponsored By: Vidhisastras
Supported By: Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS)
Law School Partner: Northcap University, Sushant University
Law Firm Partner: Lexidem & Rathi
The dates of the said competition shall be November 20th & 21st, 2021 (Saturday & Sunday).
The event shall be conducted on a Virtual Platform, the details of which shall be conveyed along with the final invite.
This competition is open for all bonafide students pursuing the LL.B three years or five years course or LLM during the current academic year from any recognized law college.
List of Important Dates:
- Registration opens: 25th September 2021
- Registration closes: 25th October 2021
- Last date of memorial submission: 10th November 2021
- Clarifications last date: 10th November 2021
In case of queries, visit the website or feel free to write to [email protected]
For any registration related queries:
For Registration: +91- 89203-83947
For Moot problem: +91-95631-41414
Technical Support: +91-9650075373
- National Conference by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Submit by Oct 18!
- National Discussion On ‘Challenges In Online Contracts: An International Perspective” by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Register by Oct 11!
- Justice N. Santosh Hegde National Moot Court Competition (Online 29th-30th Oct 2021) by Alliance University: Register by Oct 20!
- Online National Level Legal Quiz Competition by Maharaja Agrasen School of Law: Register by Oct 15!
- Two Days Professional Workshop Cum Capsule Course on The Basics of Trademark & Patent by IJALR: Register by Oct 9!
- Call For Blogs| NLUO’s CPAJ Newsletter: Submit by Nov 28!
- Vidhi Parivartan’s Webinar On “Career And Future Prospects In Cyber Law In India”: Oct 3
- Webinar on “Traditional Knowledge as Intellectual Property: Opportunities and Challenges at the International Level” by Microsoft- IPR Chair-GNLU and DPIIT IPR Chair-GNLU: Oct 13
- Online Lecture on “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India” by Centre For Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL: Oct 02
- Call for Papers | Volume II of the NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law (JLEL) | Centre for Labour Law (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal: Submit by Oct 31
- 7th National Client Consultation Competition by School Of Law, The Northcap University: Register by Oct 12!
- MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 [November 26th -28th]: Register by 25th October 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.