About Think India
‘Think India’ was initiated in 2006 by students of IISc, IIM B and other premier institutions at Bengaluru, India. It is an initiative to bring together the best talent and intellectual human resource of the country and to infuse in them a ‘Nation First’ attitude. It is an active forum of researchers, professionals and students where they deliberate their thoughts, opinions and actions on issues of national importance and raise their concerns and over innovative and feasible solutions to the problems.
It overs to be a platform for the Leaders of Tomorrow. A collective endeavour of creative minds brimming with brilliance and societal concern, who are willing to dedicate themselves in thought and action to the cause of National rejuvenation. Think India celebrates the best brains in the service of the Nation. ‘Think India’, gives a clarion call to those who believe they can make a difference to create a happy society, a developed Nation in all aspects and a better world.
About the Internship Opportunity
“VIDHI” the Litigation Internship Program of Think India, is a medium for finest Young Law Students to connect and involve them with the diverse network of law practitioners striving for excellence in field of law and contribute in empowering society and citizens
VIDHI aims at training and promoting a generation of lawyers and legal practitioners who are socially awakened. The program will help law students in understanding the procedural aspects and knowledge to excel in the profession along with serving the society and the nation.
“VIDHI” offers a 4-week internship program with leading lawyers and organizations which will expose the students to the real challenges and complexities in the legal system which a lawyer comes across in his routine career and to be well versed with the professional requirements which helps them later, in flourishing as a successful legal proficient. Internship given to more than 2000+ Law Students across the Nation from Premier Law School’s and National Law Universities.
Click below for more info and how to apply
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.