Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Nov 15, 2021
Associate, Commercial Litigation, Delhi (PQE 3 Years)
Opening for an associate having good knowledge of law and the zeal for the profession. Commercial litigation firm based out of Defence Colony and NOIDA. Nature of work- litigation at Supreme Court, High Court, NCLT, NCLAT, DRT, District Courts, Consumer Courts, various tribunals and commissions; contract drafting, vetting, etc. ; other corporate works as well.
Minimum 3 years experience.
Salary as per industry standards; negotiable.
Interested candidates to send CVs with PQE mentioned in subject at:
Associate, Zeus Law Associates (PQE 1-2 Years)
Zeus Law Associates is looking to hire an Associate with 1-2 years of relevant experience in NCLT and DRT.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to [email protected]
Legal Manager, ICICI Bank, Mumbai (PQE NA Years)
About the job
- Advisory on banking products and services (loans & advances, deposits and others)
- Critical analysis of applicable change in law and consequent risk assessment and impact thereof on bank’s businesses
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of documents relating to various financial services offered to customers.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of technology related arrangements.
- Advise on all aspects of corporate, banking and financial laws and practice.
- Advise on product development, strategy, policies and processes.
- Intellectual property advisory.
- Advise on corporate strategies.
- Prepare litigation strategy.
- Respond to legal notices and customer complaints.
- Critically analyze legislative efforts and offer recommendations.
Key skills required:
- Conceptual clarity on basic banking principles and application thereof
- Ability to draft, review and negotiate documents.
- Ability to advice on various facets of law. Person should have good knowledge across all fields of law and should be aware of latest developments in legal space.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and presentation skills.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Analytical and evaluative (comfort with working on spreadsheets).
- Clarity of thought and ability to segregate issues by materiality.
- Systematic approach to problem solving.
- Team player
- Self drive and initiative.
For more details and to apply, click here
Legal Specialist (Part-time), 10XTD Maharashtra (PQE NA Years)
Legal Specialist – On Demand
Provide curated content on the following
- Do gig workers fall under POSH regulations?
- What other laws protect them, under different circumstances: at client office space, when travelling for work on behalf of client, etc.
- How can they protect themselves in case of lack of legal protection?
Interested Profiles, can send a mail to [email protected] with the Subject – Legal Specialist On Demand with the following inputs
- Highlights of experience associated with providing counsel in POSH Regulations
- C.V for reference
Staff (Legal), Nissan Motor Corporation Tening, Nagaland (PQE 1 Year)
- Support legal team in area of administration task, internal control works, general cooperation, coordinate meeting with internal & external parties, and related paper work for legal team
- Calendar management, expense claims
- Perform ad hoc task as business/ executive’s requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Good command of English
- At least 1 years’ relevant experience in administrative
- Familiar with legal processes and terms
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Service mind, Time management
- Business etiquette, Agility, prompt response and trust-worthy
To apply, click here
Legal Associate, RealPage, Inc. Hyderabad (PQE NA Years)
What You’ll Do
The Teammates in this Job position will be responsible to support, effectively and efficiently, the RealPage for the RealPage Utility Management (RUM) Compliance portfolio; review, draft or negotiate contracts and legal documents; and assist in all other matters related to legal, corporate and regulatory compliance.
- Support management in execution of the RealPage promise, vision and mission.
- Assist the RealPage compliance groups’ projects related to RUM, compliance audit, risk assessment, daily reporting and any ad hoc projects.
- Participate in training, learning and development programs on different projects.
- Support and nurture a good culture for RealPage through work and collaboration.
- Conduct due diligence on M&A project, internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance.
- Review contracts and other documentation and assess legal implications that need Supervisor’s attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Research and provide legal protection and risk management advice to management Identify and prepare reports for legal requirements and regulations affecting policies and procedures of the Company to ensure legal compliance.
- Other duties as assigned
Click here for more info and to apply
Legal Counsel, Tide, Gurgaon, (PQE 7 Years)
As a Legal Counsel, you will work on a wide variety of projects in commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property realms. We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades who will be able to tackle new challenges while being a great partner to stakeholders across Tide.
Some Of The Things You’ll Be Doing
- Leading a number of legal initiatives in the commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property areas.
- Negotiating a variety of partnership and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining corporate governance.
- Working with outside counsel to upgrade our intellectual property portfolio.
- Helping out with marketing content review as needed.
- Designing and implementing scalable internal processes and procedures to ensure that we’re setting and exceeding internal stakeholder SLAs.
- Collaborating with many teams across the company to help achieve company-wide goals.
Click here for more info and to apply
Senior Legal Counsel ,kWh Bikes Bangalore Urban, Karnataka(PQE 2-3 Years)
- Position: Senior Legal Counsel at kWh Bikes
- Location: Bengaluru
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 years of post-qualification legal experience in the automotive or engineering industry
- Education: LLB
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Legal advice on matters pertaining to corporate, competition, plant setup, data protection, privacy, employment, contracts, consumer protection, environmental, health & safety, cybersecurity, government regulations, etc.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and finalization of contracts and agreements;
- Managing any disputes and litigation matters;
- Designing, implementing, and enforcing company policies to ensure compliance with government regulations.
Click here to apply
Senior Associate (Legal & Compliance), Groyyo Mumbai (PQE 2-5 Years)
- Ensure good corporate governance by timely compliances under applicable laws including FDI, FEMA, RBI, SEBI regulations and guidelines.
- Manage day to day CS work like statutory filings, maintaining statutory registers, organizing board meetings and annual general meetings, timely filing of statutory returns, forms, compliances and audits.
- Identifying contractual, commercial and operational risks and exposures in the contracts; Providing inputs/mark-up on contracts to negate contractual, commercial and operational risks and exposures.
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating various legal contracts with customers and vendors
- Working with internal and external clients to structure, prepare, negotiate and finalize agreements, letters of intent, commercial proposals, etc.
- Participate in discussions with internal stakeholders, external counsels and advisors during the entire contracting process.
- Leading the legal due diligence of the company for various investment rounds
- Assist the board in meetings, it’s agenda and minutes and facilitate communications between the board and senior management for collecting documents and other information required for the purposes of statutory filings.
- Law Degree from a leading university and/or law school
- Qualified Company Secretary
- 2-5 years’ experience in similar profile
- Experience with a high growth company/startup is a plus
Click here to apply
Junior Associate, Office of Mr. Rajinder Singh, Advocate-on-Record, New Delhi (PQE 1-2 Years)
Vacancy for Junior Associate at Office of Mr. Rajinder Singh, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India
(Immediate joining required)
Office location: N-27B, Jungpura Extension, New Delhi-110014.
Title: Junior Associate
Qualifications and Skills Required: Previous experience of 1-2 years in civil & criminal litigation. The candidate should possess strong drafting amd research skills, writing/ analytical skills and should be able to communicate effectively with clients.
Salary: As per industry standards.
How to Apply? : Mail your CV to [email protected]
Junior Advocate, HNR Legal, Pune (PQE 1-3 Years)
There is a vacancy for Junior Advocate at HNR LEGAL( Advocates & Legal consultants)
Practice areas: Criminal ,Civil , Commercial & Corporate at High Court, NCLT, DRT , NGT , District and Sessions courts respectively)
PQE: 1- 3 years as practising advocate.
Office Location : Pune
Those interested may email their resume at : [email protected]
Legal Recovery Executive, Induslnd Bank, Barasat, West Bengal (PQE 0-3 Years)
Urgent openings for Legal Recovery Executive in Banking & Finance sector
Location : Barasat ( West Bengal ) !!
Education : Law graduate.
Salary : as per industry standard !!
Exp : minimum 2-3 year exp in same field, freshers can also apply !!
Candidate should have good knowledge of recovery in hard bucket and bad debt and must speak fluent bengali !
Mail id – [email protected]
Junior Correspondent, BW Legal World New Delhi (PQE NA Years)
Looking for energetic legal writers or journalists with a passion for legal developments, a flair for copywriting, and a creative bend of mind to handle social media updates, video content creation, legal research, and event management.
If you have the passion to learn and work, we have the patience to help you learn the ropes. Prior legal reporting experience will be beneficial but we welcome one and all who have the zeal to learn on the job. We believe, “A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one.” Should any of the above-mentioned aspects of the role interest you, we will be happy to interview you.
Click here to apply
Legal Manager, Drishyam Films, Mumbai (PQE 2-3 Years)
- Drafting and vetting of varied documents including production, development, licensing, acquisition, book options, technology, marketing, and such various other agreements;
- Maintaining a repository of all the original agreements and preparing misreports;
- Working on tight deadlines on multiple projects;
- Building robust legal and compliance structure;
- Working across teams and with various stakeholders to translate on ideas from cross-functional teams and assist/advise/negotiate with them on various legal issues
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in media and entertainment
- Experience in drafting, vetting, and managing media and entertainment or IP licensing or content agreements
- Keen research orientation and team player
Role – mid-senior position
Click here to apply
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.