Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Oct 5 , 2021
Legal Counsel,Better, Gurgaon(PQE 8 to 10 Years)
- Provide professional legal advice, legal leadership, strategy and risk management
- Provide and set strategic direction, and sound balanced legal advice on a wide range of corporate commercial matters. Accountability for corporate compliance and legal issues. Oversight for various legal regulatory and government affairs related matters.
- Review and participate in the negotiation, review and approval of contracts and pro-actively ensure compliance in all areas of laws and contractual agreements and have preventive measures in place. Ensure legality of all significant contracts entered in particular with regard to third party contractors, distributors, purchasing, employment, compensation, etc.
- Participate in negotiation and advice and be involved in preparation of documentation for mergers, disposals, restructures, strategic alliances, acquisitions of companies (if any).
- Participate, assist and liaise with corporate functional departments on key technical service fee agreements, professional consultancy/services agreements, licensing and assignments as well as in dealing with third parties in matters of conflict and settlement.
- Manage potential litigation and ensure that the organisation’s interest is protected. Advise and assist the business partners in negotiations with third parties and to assist as appropriate in concluding settlements.
- Coordinate and work closely with the global legal team and corporate legal groups in the global legal function.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with relevant external contacts and organisations (e.g. external lawyers, lawyers of key customers/competitors, governmental organisations, regulators, trade / industry associations, external bodies etc). Identifying work to be outsourced, selection and management of external lawyers, their fee arrangements and service levels. When the event requires the appointment of external lawyers, to instruct external lawyers, manage and liaise with them.
- Dealing with Regulatory Authorities: Make applications/ submission and follow-up for obtaining desired permissions/licenses/ concessions, etc (if required)
- Advise on corporate law, legal and compliance issues and other regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Law Degree from recognized university in India
- 8 to 10 years of post qualification experience in a medium or large law firm or MNC (in-house), preferably both.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Hindi and English
- Experience providing legal counsel on a wide variety of corporate/commercial matters
- Experience drafting and negotiating agreements
- Initiative and creativity in seeking solutions to problems
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a diverse team
- Strong drive and commitment to deliver results
HOW TO APPLY
Associate,LEGAL VIBES FIRM, New Delhi (PQE-2-3 Years)
Requirement for 2-3 yr experience advocate for litigation having good hands on courts & forums like Supreme Court, High court NCLT, DRT, CAT
Salary as per market standards
How to Apply
Kindly share CV at [email protected]
Candidates only having experience with more than 2 yrs of experience can send their CV
Associate,Mathur and Associates ,New Delhi (PQE- 2+ years)
Office of Mr. Satinder Mathur is looking for an associate with two years experience in litigation.
The candidate should have worked in district court and high court both.
The requirement is urgent. You will be required to join at the earliest.
Note: The office is in green park main and has a mix of work – both civil and criminal.
Kindly contact him at M. 9811727905 asap.
Candidates with less than 2 years experience are requested to not apply.
Associate,KMA Law Offices, New Delhi ( PQE- 2 Years)
Last Date to Apply:- 05.10.2021
I am looking for an associate for my Litigation team. The candidate should have a minimum PQE of 2 years and should be proficient in drafting.
What is expected from a candidate:
Passion for litigation;
Proficiency in drafting;
Ability to perform in short timelines;
What a candidate can expect from my team:
Exposure in almost all Courts and tribunals;
Exposure in both Criminal and Commercial litigation;
KMA Law Offices is situated at Patel Nagar, New Delhi.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may fill the form attached herein.
Two Associate Advocates, Office of Lily Thomas ,New Delhi (PQE 3 to 5 Years)
We are hiring two associate advocates with PQE 3 to 5 years and 5 to 7 years.
Candidates possessing High Court and Supreme Court experience will be preferred.
Salary: As per industry standards.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can email their CV to [email protected] alongwith cover letter
Legal Associate,Economic Laws Practice (ELP),Mumbai (PQE-3-6 Years)
We at ELP are looking to hire professionals with PQE 3-6 years in Corporate & Commercial Team, Mumbai office. The candidates must have transactional, due diligence, general corporate, PE/M&A experience.
Please send your CVs only if you fulfill the requirements mentioned above. Interested candidates can send their updated CV at : [email protected]
Associate,Independent Advocate, Pune (PQE 6 Years)
We currently have four urgent openings in legal team (i) M&A legal positions (2 openings)- Candidate should have an experience of upto 6 years in mergers and acquisitions, and (ii) General Corp and contracting legal counsel (2 openings) – Candidate should have an experience of upto 6 years in general corp legal and contracting matters.
How to Apply
Please share CVs with me on [email protected]
Legal Counsel,Mital and Mital Advocates,Delhi (PQE- 3 Years)
Last date: 15.10.2021
Mital and Mital Advocates is a full service law firm with its office in Delhi. It was established in the year 2003 and specializes in commercial laws and litigation.
Our team consists of experienced, well trained and qualified lawyers, who integrate their skills to provide comprehensive legal advice and strategy on complex commercial issues that meets the clients’ needs and expectations. The partners bring hands-on experience and approach to each assignment from a strategic perspective by understanding client objectives and identifying potential issues likely to arise. Our partner-driven practice ensures that each client enjoys a high level of personal service and has the advantage of discussing matters directly with a partner.
About the position – One advocate required urgently for the firm’s Lucknow branch. The selected candidate shall work physically from Lucknow branch of the firm. The cases shall be majorly land acquisition matters (majorly arbitration cases at District Courts then appeals to High Court and Supreme Court) pending for adjudication in various Districts in UP.
Requirement – The candidate should possess minimum 3 years of PQE possessing Certificate of Practice (COP). Must possess experience in arbitration at the level of Trial Courts and above in UP. Should possess at least basic clear understanding of land acquisition matters and the National Highways Authority Act, 1956.
The position demands travelling between different districts (Courts) in UP and proper representation of clientele at all forums.
The candidate will be responsible for each case allotted. From filing to adjudication and then appeals.
Preferably from Lucknow registered in the UP Bar Council. Willing to travel from Lucknow to near by districts as and when required.
Candidates from other Districts in UP or other States can also apply, but should be ready to relocate to Lucknow, as the case may be.
Remuneration – Shall be decided as per interview and final selection
How to Apply
Resumes along with cover letter should be mailed to [email protected]
Advocate,Mahajan Law Offices,New Delhi (PQE-2-3 Years)
Last date to apply is 15.10.2021
There is vacancy for Advocate having experience of 2-3 years, in Mahajan Law Offices, Defence Colony, New Delhi. It is a litigation firm having matters in various Tribunals, District Courts, High Court of Delhi, NCLT and Supreme Court.
Salary as per industry standards.
How to Apply
Applicants can share resume at [email protected], while mentioning year of experience alongwith Salary expectations.
Legal Associate,leading paint company, Mumbai(PQE 2-3 Years)
Require One Legal Associate for a leading paint company.
Location – Mumbai
Experience – 2 – 3 years
Work – Litigation profile (exposure to courts, NCLT etc. is a must).
HOW TO APPLY
Only candidates who can immediately join should send their updated CVs to [email protected]
Assistant Manager Legal,SPACE MATRIX DESIGN CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED, Bangalore ( PQE -N/A Years)
Space Matrix a leading global design and build firm has an urgent requirement for 2 legal resources.
Position 1 : 4-6 yrs PQE
Position 2 : 7-9 yrs PQE
The positions will be based in Bangalore
Job Description –
• Drafting & reviewing of agreements, specific to interior and architecture design Industry and interior build works and lease and other similar agreements, commercial contracts, purchase orders etc.
• Overseeing Litigations, preparing legal notices, claim statement, defence/counters, replies, letters, pleadings as required , coordination with external counsels.
• Drafting & reviewing of share purchase and shareholder’s agreements, joint venture and other documents related to funding requirement, mergers and acquisitions including conducting due diligence.
• Research on various aspects related to design and build industry including compliances.
How to Apply
Legal Manager (Contracts and Advisory),Fractal,Mumbai (PQE- 5-7 Years)
JD for Legal Manager (Contracts and Advisory)
- Prepare, review, and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Supervise project interns on day-to-day Legal operations and contract executions.
- Offering counsel and advice on a employment law and related issue.
- Working alongside other departments within the company
- Managing all post contract execution compliances.
- Ability to create and manage a Contract Compliance framework.
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals.
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company
- Providing training to the company on legal topics and risks.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
- Should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with broad, generalist responsibilities, but with specialist legal subject skills in commercial law and regulatory matters.
- LLB (5-7 years) from a reputed University
- Well versed with issues pertaining to employment law and related fields.
- Proven experience as Contracts manager
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to law and compliance
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that flourishes with new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
Advocate,Sigma Chambers,New Delhi (PQE – 0-2 Years)
Sigma Chambers, Advocates & Solicitors is looking to hire for the job role of Advocate, for its office in New Delhi. Qualification and Experience: A three/five-year law degree 0-2 Post qualification experience in litigation Skills: Working knowledge of IBC, Limitation Act, CPC, Cr.P.C. and Company Law. Ability to analyse the problem/ issue at hand, and possess strong research skills. Ability to assist in drafting and preparing documents in the nature of pleadings, rejoinders etc. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Vacancy: 1-2
How to Apply
Junior Advocate,Independent Lawyer , Mumbai(PQE – 0+ Years)
Vacancy for Junior Advocate for Mumbai Thane, Panvel and Navi Mumbai courts.
Candidates must have basic knowledge of drafting, research, and preparation of documents for filing. Exposures will be given in various courts, forums and other adjudicating authorities and even various non litigation work will also be given.
Students who have cleared and have applied for sanad can also apply for the said post.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can forward their resume on
Legal Counsel,Saikrishna & Associates, Mumbai(PQE – 1-4 Years)
Saikrishna & Associates, Mumbai is looking to urgently hire someone for its Litigation practice in Mumbai. PQE – 1-4 yrs.
Prior experience in Consumer Litigation, IP litigation andor Criminal Litigation shall be given preference.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected]
Senior Legal Counsel,Multinational Pharmaceutical company, Hyderabad(PQE – 4-6 Years)
Corp lawyers,Aster Invictus, Bangalore(PQE -1-7 Years)
Aster Invictus is looking to connect with PE/VC, M&A & Gen-Corp lawyers having PQE of 1-7 years for opportunities in various boutique and Tiered law firms as well as for In-house roles.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can send their CV’s to [email protected]
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here