IFIM Law School, Bengaluru is happy to announce 1st IFIM National Moot Court Competition, 2022, India’s first national moot on cryptocurrency and smart contracts. The moot will be held from 25th February to 27th February 2022.
About IFIM Law School
Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM) was established in 1995 by the Dalal Street Investment Journal Group and promoted by the Centre for Developmental Education (CDE). The Mission of IFIM is to nurture holistic, socially responsible, and continuously employable professionals. The IFIM Group, with the support of the CDE, has established many academic institutions, including the JAGSOM Management School, IFIM College and the IFIM Law School.
IFIM Law School was established in 2015 with the 5-year integrated BBA LLB to provide the scope of entrepreneurship and law for the students who enrolled in the IFIM institutions. IFIM Law School aims to position itself as a top-notch law school to make a career in commercial laws. In pursuit of this vision, IFIM is organizing its first ever National Moot Court Competition (NMCC) in February 2022.
About the Moot
The NMCC 2022 is the first ever attempt made by the Moot Court Committee of the IFIM Law School to provide its young and dynamic law students a visibility for themselves as well as for the law school and to carve a niche in the realm of business and commercial laws. The theme of the competition is Cryptocurrency and Smart Contract.
The moot proposition is available at https://www.ifimlawcollege.com/national-moot-court- competition/moot-proposition.html
Eligibility and Team Composition
- The competition is open only for bonafide students of recognized Institutions /Universities/Organizations who are currently pursuing their bachelor’s degree in Law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. or 5- Year LL.B. Integrated Program.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in a team of 3 while in case of a team of 2, both members of the team shall be considered to be speakers. Teams shall identify their speakers and researcher during registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed.
A detailed rulebook is available at https://www.ifimlawcollege.com/national-moot-court- competition/ifim-nmcc-rules.html
- Registration Deadline: 11:59 PM, 05/02/2022
- Registration Fee: Rs. 6000 per team
At the time of registration, the Registration Annexure should be duly filled and sent to [email protected]
Awards and Trophies
Awards will be distributed in the following categories:
- Winners: INR 70000
- Runners Up: INR 35000
- Best Memorial: INR 15000
- Best Speaker (Male): INR 15000
- Best Speaker (Female): INR 15000
- Best Researcher: INR 15000
|Release of Moot Proposition and registration opening||17/12/2021|
|Last date of seeking Clarifications||01/02/2022|
|Registration Fee Deadline||12/02/2022|
In case of any query, the following persons can be contacted
- Email: [email protected]
- Mr. Saumyadeep Basu (Student Convenor) at + 91 96749 98122
- Mr. Hiten Ajay Wasan (Student Co-convenor) +91 93236 92939
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Jobs – 17th May 2022
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.