Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Nov 11 , 2021
Lawyer, LawNK, Bnagalore (PQE 2+Years)
We are hiring across levels.
If you have 2+ PQE in our practice areas and would like to join us, do write to [email protected], attaching your CV and a few writing samples.
Fresher Lawyers, United Lex (PQE 0 Years)
UnitedLex is hiring law freshers in a fixed term hire contractual role.
Please reach out to Nikita Bahal, if interested.
Associate (Patent Litigation), Remfry & Sagar. Gurugram (PQE 1 -4 Years)
Remfry & Sagar, India’s premier Intellectual Property law firm, with over 275 personnel, is expanding its operations and looking to recruit a candidate for its PATENT LITIGATION practice. Strong technical knowledge, with the ability to quickly grasp and understand inventions, as well as command over spoken and written English are prerequisites.
The Firm offers a structured training and mentorship programme, excellent work-life balance and pay scales that are higher than industry benchmarks.
Profile: Patent Litigation
Qual.: LL.B. + graduate/post graduate degree in Science/Technology
Work Experience: 1-4 years of work experience in Patent Litigation
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resumes to [email protected] with the subject line: ‘Resume – Patent Litigation Position’. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior/Principal Associate, Burgeon Law, New Delhi (PQE 5-6 Years)
Job Position: Senior /Principal Associate @ Burgeon Law (Delhi Location)
*Handle all legal documentation including drafting, reviewing and amending a variety of legal documents and contracts.
*Providing advice on compliance requirements, applicability of provisions, risk impact under various laws, rules and regulations
*General Corporate Commercials
*Advising clients on the whole array of their corporate, contractual and legal arrangements including, inter alia, vendor/procurement/re-seller contracts, distribution and franchise agreement, consultancy and various service agreements, EPC and O&M agreements, technology and IPR licensing agreements, variety of collaborations and tie-up arrangements, media & broadcasting, sponsorship and merchandising agreements, labor and employment-related issues, recovery and dispute resolution matters.
- Law degree from a leading law school or university
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of PQE in transaction advisory.
- Experience in drafting and reviewing agreements. (Only corporate experienced candidates required)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams;
- Excellent language capability including the ability to communicate orally and in writing in English;
- A personality driven by enthusiasm and sound judgment, even in most ambiguous situations;
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Good command over English (Mandate requirement)
- Eye for detail
Job Type: Full-time
Remuneration: Best as per industry standards
Not looking for Litigation Experience.
The job application/ CV’s may be sent to [email protected]
Associate, Abhinav Rao & Shravanth Shanker AORs, New Delhi (PQE 3-4 Years)
Rao & Shanker AOR Law Office run by Abhinav Rao & Shravanth Shanker AORs is looking for an Associate with atleast 3-4 years experience and candidates with experience of an AOR office may be preferred.
Salary : 50k ++
Office : Defence Colony, New Delhi
Email: [email protected]
Lawyer, Law Office of Dr. Hemant Gupta, Adv., Jangpura, New Delhi (PQE NA Years)
Law office of Dr Hemant Gupta, Adv. having office at Jangpura, New Delhi, invites online applications from interested candidates who are well versed in drafting SLPs and are comfortable in appearance before all Courts / Commissions / Tribunals / forums of Delhi independently, as per daily office requirements. Interested candidates may email their profile/CV at [email protected]
Legal Counsel, Citi, Mumbai (PQE 2-5 Years)
The Deputy Counsel is an intermediate position responsible for managing a variety of day-to-day legal activities in coordination with the Legal team. The overall objective of this role is to provide legal support, advice and guidance across a broad range of practice areas.
- 2-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Relevant experience preferably from another bank or law firm
- Comprehensive knowledge of local, state and federal laws and practices
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven analytical and organizational skills
For more info and to apply, click here
Lawyers, DSNR Legal Advocates and Solicitors, Defence Colony, New Delhi (PQE 7+ Years)
We at DSNR Legal Advocates and Solicitors are looking to connect with committed lawyers having 7+ years of experience in Commercial Litigation and Arbitration for an exciting role at our Law firm based in Defence Colony, New Delhi. Interested candidates can write to us at [email protected]
Associate/ Senior Associate, DSK Legal, Mumbai (PQE 2-5 Years)
Opportunity at DSK Legal, Mumbai office –
Practice Area: Corporate, M&A, PE/VC
Position: Associate/Senior Associate (2-5 PQE)
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at [email protected]
Lawyers, Anoma Legal (PQE 2-3 Years)
Looking to expand my team of lawyers at Bengaluru in General Corporate and Real Estate Financing. Anyone with 2-3 PQE and desired skill sets can reach out to me on my email [email protected]
For the job poster’s LinkedIn ID: Click here
Associate and Senior Associate, Naik Naik & Company, Mumbai (PQE 2-8 Years)
We are looking for an Associate & Senior Associate for our Media & Entertainment team in Mumbai office.
Details are mentioned below in the post.
Interested candidates can share their profiles at [email protected]
Compliance Manager, Stanza Living (PQE 4-5 Years)
We have an urgent opening for Complaince Manager in Legal Team with 4-5 Years of experience in Statutory Compliance Management.
Please share your resume at [email protected] if interested.
Legal Associate – Litigation, Panicker & Panicker, Advocates Kochi, Kerala (PQE 3-5 Years)
Profile of Candidate:
- LLB/LLM graduate with minimum 3-5 years litigation experience
- Should have through knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, documentation, court rules and procedures etc.
- Should be highly organised with ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Should be able to maintain composure and troubleshoot in a fast-paced environment
- Should have strong writing and communication skills
- Should have critical thinking skills and keen attention to detail
- Should be proficient in English & Malayalam
Location: Kochi, Kerala
?Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings and related documents and file them with the court
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings, organise case files, manage logistics etc.)
- Brief seniors and assist with interrogatories and other discovery requests
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Provide assistance with appeals and case settlements
Candidates who suit the profile – please send your resume to [email protected]
Junior Associate, The Chambers of Senior Advocate Mahalakshmi Pavani, New Delhi/ Noida (PQE 2 Years)
JOB POST: Junior Associate @ the Chambers of Senior Advocate Mahalakshmi Pavani
The Chambers of Senior Advocate Mahalakshmi Pavani is inviting applications for joining the chambers as a Junior Associate.
About Senior Advocate Mahalakshmi Pavani
Mahalakshmi Pavani, a Senior Advocate, is also the first lady from Karnataka designated by the Full Court of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in 2015.
She is the President of the SCWLA (Supreme Court Women Lawyers Association) and is also known as The Woman who took the Nirbhaya Case Lawyers to the task. She is the Senior Executive Member of SCBA (Supreme Court Bar Association).
She advises on diverse matters relating to Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Commercial Laws, Corporate Laws, and other general laws.
About the Job
Job Post: Litigation Associate
- The office is looking for an Advocate who wants to grow as a litigator.
- The candidate would be required to contribute on a full-time basis. The candidate should have experience of at least 2 years of practice before any High Court.
- Candidate should be able to analyze the matters and prepare a detailed List of Dates for discussion purposes.
- The work requires undertaking case-law research in a time-bound manner.
- Required to assist during arguments preparation in the chamber as well as during Court hearings.
- Good communication skills required.
- Candidate should be punctual, focused, and committed to the profession.
- Mode: Physical
Number of Vacancies
New Delhi/ Noida
Who can Apply?
Individuals having a minimum of 2 years (excluding internships) litigation work experience at any High Court.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (5 year/3-year LL.B course) from a recognized University and/or Institute in India, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of India or any State Bar Council, under the provisions of the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years at any High Court
Interested candidates may please send the following documents to the email id [email protected]
2. Cover Letter
(Kindly include your mode of commuting in the Cover Letter)
New Delhi/ Noida
Ms. Pallavi Mohta, Office Junior
Email- [email protected]
As per industry standards.
Legal Associate, SP Law Offices, Chandigarh, India (PQE 1 Year)
SP Law Offices is a chamber practice of Advocate Shobit Phutela, based in Chandigarh. The Office has successfully handled civil, commercial, constitutional, corporate and criminal matters before various forums including the Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh, Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), RERA Appellate Tribunal, NCLT Chandigarh, Central Administrative Tribunal, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions for U.T. Chandigarh and Haryana, District Courts at Mohali and Chandigarh, and other forums.
Qualification / Requirement:
- Experience – 1 year or above in litigation, preferably before District Courts and High Court;
- Based locally in Chandigarh or tricity;
- LLB / LLM from a reputed University;
- Keen learner.
Senior Associate and Court Clerk, Diwan Advocates, Delhi, (PQE 3-5 Years)
We are looking for following positions-
1. Senior Associate having at least 3 to 4 years of experience in civil and corporate litigation;
2. Court clerk having 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
Interested candidates may send thier resume to [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here