Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Mar 04 2022
Associate,Verum Legal,Delhi (NCR)(PQE 2- 4 Years)
We at Verum Legal are looking to hire a self-driven and motivated individual as an associate with PQE of 2- 4 years.
Please see below the conditions for the application: – The candidate should be a resident of Delhi (NCR) and should be comfortable with working from home, but also make visits to police stations when required.
- Candidate should have some experience in criminal practice and should have keen interest in working on criminal law matters;
- Candidate should be enthusiastic about work since we are a small team of highly driven individuals and expect our team members to be the same way!
Salary: As per industry standards (for new and upcoming firms!)
Interested candidates should kindly send their resume at [email protected]
Last Day of Application : 10 March 2022
Junior Advocate,VRAJ Legal,Mumbai(PQE 1-2 Years)
There is a vacancy for Junior Advocate at VRAJ Legal
Practice areas: Criminal, Civil, Trademark, Commercial & Corporate matters at High Court, DRT, NCLT , Family, District and Magistrate Courts.
PQE: 1-2 years experience and living in Mumbai shall ONLY apply.
Office Location : Vidyavihar, Mumbai.
The vacancy is offline and travelling to office is mandatory.
Remuneration: As per industry standards
Interested candidates can email their resumes/ CV to [email protected]
Note: Any CV/Applications without address and/or residing outside Mumbai will not be considered.
No reply will be given to candidates who do not match the criteria. Only suitable or shortlisted candidates matching the criteria will be contacted.
Associate,Roopal Dhaneshwar Corporate and Commercial Lawyer,Pune(PQE 6 months Years)
Looking for someone with at least 6 months of experience in corporate and commercial laws.
Area of interest: Corporate Law, Technology Law, Legal Research and Drafting.
Job Location: Remote
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Legal Associates,ANB Legal , Mumbai (PQE 2-3 Years)
If you are interested in diversity and culture of a national full service law firm and more so assisting with the business side of its functioning, email your resume and interest to ANB Legal at [email protected].
Associate, Saikrishna & Associates,Noida(PQE 1-2 Years)
There is an opening for an Associate in the Trade & Regulatory Compliance team at Saikrishna & Associates, Noida. Nature of work includes advice to domestic and international clients in understanding and complying with a wide range of national and state legislations as well as sector-specific regulations in the spheres of technology law, consumer law, environmental law, product compliance and safety regulations (including packaging & labelling standards, safety standards), telecom regulations, advertising & media regulations, data protection and privacy etc. Candidates with 1-2 PQE will be preferred. If Interested, email at [email protected]
P&A is hiring competition lawyers (PQE 3+). Interested candidates can send their CV at [email protected]
Legal Associate (Litigation) ,KS Legal & Associates ,Mumbai (PQE 2-4 Years)
We have an Urgent Requirement for Legal Associate experienced in litigation for our Mumbai office.
2-4 years Post-Qualification Experience in:
- Section 138
- Commercial suits
- Summary Suit
- Banking matters
- Demonstrated acumen in strategizing litigation matters
- Must have experience in initiating/ defending/ managing litigation, with a keen aim at solving cases.
- Proven ability in successful handling of litigation matters
- Excellent Communication and verbal skills
- Should have practiced in Mumbai courts.
You can email your resume at [email protected]
Lawyer,EY INDIA, Gurgaon(PQE 0-2 Year)
EY INDIA IDT opening
Level : Consultant
Qualification : CA/Lawyer
Experience: 0-2 Years in Indirect tax advisory
Associate,leading law firm,Mumbai(PQE 2-3 Year)
Human Elevation (HE) is hiring associates for a leading law firm.
Practice Area: Technology, Media & Telecommunications
PQE: 2-3 years
Candidates with a strong media law background having law firm & in-house experience can reach out to with their cv at [email protected]
Associate,A&P Partners, Mumbai(PQE 1-3 Year)
A&P Partners, a full-service law firm based in Nariman Point, Mumbai is looking to hire lawyers for Associate position.
Relevant PQE : 1-3 years
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply with their updated resume at [email protected]
by 10th March,2022.
Legal Associate,GeekyAnts, Bangalore Urban(PQE 0-1 Year)
- Draft, review, and administer all company-related contracts/documents.
- Coordinate with internal departments of the company and fulfill legal requirements at their end.
- Aid in obtaining licenses and registrations from statutory authorities under various corporate, labour, and industrial legislations.
- Research, foresee, and protect the company against legal risks.
- Liaise with external advisers and consultants.
- Assist in developing legal framework, processes, and policies.
- Assist the company in formalities pertaining to legal proceedings if any.
- Ad-hoc legal requirements.
- UK shift
- Good command over drafting legal contracts/documents.
- Well versed with the Corporate Laws, Labour Laws and Legal Drafting.
- Keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and aid in adhering to such requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Critical thinker and good problem solving ability.
- A Lawyer who has successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree in law (3/5 years LL.B degree)
- Candidates with Internship at a reputed Law Firm will be given preference.
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience.
Legal Analyst,Informatica, Bengaluru(PQE 1-3 Year)
Position Title: Contracts Associate
Informatica is the world leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management. Thousands of organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives and fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks.
The Legal Department is responsible for providing all manner of legal support and advice throughout the Informatica organization. As our company grows, we aim provide strategic guidance on laws, regulations and business processes in a professional, responsive and competent manner.
We are looking for a motivated law school graduate to groom into a Contracts Specialist (Shared Services) within Informatica’s Legal Department. The ideal candidate will be motivated, hardworking and a quick study to the various aspects of training provided.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Quick learner, adaptable, willingness to learn and train.
- Detail oriented.
- Open to feedback and willing to accept challenging tasks.
- English Languagefluency required.
- PQE of six (6) months to one (1) year in commercial contractual negotiations or data protection issues is desirable
- Initially, to assist in the review of global contracts, including Non-Disclosure Agreements, RFP’s, Vendor Questionnaire, and existing Customer agreements for the worldwide Informatica Organization.
- As the candidate gains experience, the candidate will be brought into, Vendor contractual negotiations (including Data processing Agreements in line with GDPR) as well as other contract and administrative tasks.
- The candidate shall also be required to support the legal department as required in all aspects of the operation of the department including but not restricted to legal research, document collation and contract administration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines with a calm demeanor
B.A.,LL.B, B.com.,LL.B & B.B.A.,LL.B students graduating in the year 2020/2021 with an aggregate percentage of 60% and above with no standing arrears as on date.
Manager – Legal (Contracts),ICICI Prudential, Mumbai(PQE 2 – 5 Year)
Drafting, vetting, review and closure of contracts:
1. Service agreement, sales agreement, non-disclosure agreement, MOU, agreements shared by counterparties
2. RFP/Tender documents
3. Reinsurance treaties, bank guarantee
4. ISDA derivative documentation
5. Shareholders Agreements, SPA’s and other investment based documentation
6. Any other contract
Maintenance of database (record management)
2. Reporting data to the management
Associate,Tikona, Mumbai(PQE 0-5 Year)
Role & Responsibilities:
Assisting in secretarial and legal functions. The job would involve:
*Drafting of various board, committee and general meeting minutes and resolutions
*Drafting, reviewing and vetting various legal documents and agreements
*Filing of Various Forms with MCA including annual accounts, annual return, DIN applications and forms
*Maintaining of Various Statutory Registers
*Preparation of notices, agenda, minutes of the Board, General and Committee Meetings
*Preparation of Board agenda notes and presentations
*Liaison with SEBI, RBI, MCA and other govt. authorities.
*should be a dynamic go getter with good analytical abilities, ability to handle responsibilities independently, hardworking and with excellent written and verbal communication skills, self-correspondence and drafting skills, ability to take responsibilities and meet the target within aggressive timelines.
*should have a thorough knowledge of Companies Act, 2013 and rules framed there under and other Corporate Laws including SEBI, FEMA, and other allied regulations and should have handled legal function and should have an understanding of various kinds of agreements etc..
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.