Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Nov 12, 2021
Associate, DSK Legal, New Delhi (PQE 3-4 Years)
Opportunity at DSK Legal, New Delhi office –
Practice Area: Projects
Position: Associate (3-4 PQE)
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at [email protected]
Associate, DSK Legal, Mumbai (PQE 0-4 Years)
Opportunity at DSK Legal, Mumbai office –
Practice Area: General Corporate
Position: Associate (0 / 3-4 PQE)
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at [email protected]
Data Privacy Lawyer, IT Company (PQE 4 Years)
Our client, a leading multinational IT company is looking to hire a Data Privacy lawyer with more than 4 years of experience. Interested candidates may reach out to me at [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Job Poster’s LinkedIn Id: Click here
Legal Operations Executive, Lawyered, Gurgaon (PQE 1-2 Years)
Lawyered is looking to hire law graduates for Legal Operations Executive Role.
A candidate with 1-2years of experience in legal domain.
Refer detailed Job Description here and APPLY NOW
Regulatory Legal Counsel, Adyen, Mumbai, Maharashtra (PQE 5-7 Years)
Regulatory Legal Counsel
Our fast-paced Regulatory Legal team is looking for a legal counsel with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. The successful candidate must be able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, including risk, legal, finance, tax and sales, and provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
Click here for more details
Legal Associate, Law Office of Savitha.G – A & S Associates Chennai, Tamil Nadu (PQE NA Years)
About the job
ASSOCIATE LEGAL – ONLY CANDIDATES FROM CHENNAI SHALL APPLY
- Drafting of documents (Case documents, property documents, opinions, and business communications) with guidance.
- Tracking of cases and maintaining case dairy (Physical and Excel sheet).
- Representation before Courts, Tribunals, Registrar offices, authorities etc., ( After 3 months, with guidance)
- Taking dictation and preparation of letters, emails to be sent to clients.
- Preparation of notes on important legal updates and assisting in preparation of newsletter.
- Preparation of documents for courts.
- E-filing of Trademarks, registration of documents, with guidance.
- Sending case updates to clients upon my approval.
- Assigning work to interns in my absence and reviewing work done by the intern.
- Visiting Client place, Registrar office or court filing section and help in executing filing or collecting documents or enquiry. (Metro card/ Petrol Conveyance for two wheeler will be duly provided).
- Helping in writing legal articles and newsletters.
Possible Areas of Exposure :
- Company Law and IBC
- Banking and Debt Recovery Laws.
- Family Law – Matrimonial cases, maintenance and child custody.
- Trademarks – From Filing to handling opposition.
- Title verification of properties
- Registration of Documents before Sub Registrar.
- Arbitration Proceedings
- Cheque bounce cases.
- Civil cases.
- Writ Petitions (Corporate Law).
- Registration of Firms, Charitable Trusts, NGOs, Societies, Chit Funds etc.
- RoC Compliances – Annual filing and documentation for companies.
- Agreements and Deeds and other drafting.
- Content writing for legal blogs.
Click here to apply
Legal Counsel, Microland Limited Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (PQE 8-12 Years)
Roles and Responsibilities
• Drafting, Reviewing, and Negotiating, cross border commercial sales side legal agreements (including not limited to MSAs/SOWs/WOs/POs/RFPs etc.) for United States jurisdiction.
• Independently handling, negotiating, and closing complex high deal value outsourcing contracts for the Company for United States jurisdiction
• Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating agreements with Partners/Reseller(s) Globally (including not limited to click wrap agreements, Reseller agreements, Teaming agreements, Service Provider Agreements, Software Licensing End User Agreements, MSSP Partnership agreements etc.).
• Advising the Legal Team and the Management of the Company regarding – contractual rights, obligations as well as legal risks, legal solutions and business terms of various deals (specially the high value deals) and strategizing such deals with the Sales and Geo Heads for closure /sign off.
• Remain up to date on legal/regulatory updates affecting contracts and agreements – specially around the US geo.
• Clear understanding of different kinds of IT Services being offered by the Company including the technologies and the functioning/operations of the same to enable understand and evaluate the legal risks associated with it during contract lifecycle.
• Responsible for managing, advising, and strategizing independently, legal proceedings, dispute resolution process and supporting the Legal Head on the same- by partnering with appropriate law firms.
• Guiding the Legal Head on regulatory and legal issues to ensure compliance with applicable laws regulations including discussion around the implementation of control measures to avoid non-compliance such laws.
• Providing legal advice and legal support to Company Sales and Business units
For more info and to apply, click here
Legal Associate, Ed-Tech, Bengaluru (PQE 2-3 Years)
Our client, an Educational Technology organisation, are looking for a Legal Associate to join their team in Bengaluru.
The professional would have to possess 2-3 years PQE and be proficient in drafting and negotiating Commercial Contracts, Corporate Law and IPR.
Interested professionals can write to [email protected] for more details and a confidential discussion.
Legal Associate, SP Law Offices, Chandigarh (PQE 1 Years)
SP Law Offices is a chamber practice of Advocate Shobit Phutela, based in Chandigarh. The Office has successfully handled civil, commercial, constitutional, corporate and criminal matters before various forums including the Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh, Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), RERA Appellate Tribunal, NCLT Chandigarh, Central Administrative Tribunal, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions for U.T. Chandigarh and Haryana, District Courts at Mohali and Chandigarh, and other forums.
Qualification / Requirement:
- Experience – 1 year or above in litigation, preferably before District Courts and High Court;
- Based locally in Chandigarh or tricity;
- LLB / LLM from a reputed University;
- Keen learner.
Personal Assistant, High Court Of Tripura
High Court of Tripura invites online applications for the post of Personal Assistant.
No. of Post: 14 (Fourteen)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India and must be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University and have Shorthand Speed at the rate of at least 100 words per minute and Typing Speed of 40 words per minute on a computer.
• Due weightage will be given to the Law Graduate.
• To apply online, click here
• Online Application Portal will be available from 26.10.2021 to 20.11.2021 (upto 04:00 P.M.).
To Access Official Notification, click here
Compliance Manager, Stanza Living (PQE 4-5 Years)
We have an urgent opening for Complaince Manager in Legal Team with 4-5 Years of experience in Statutory Compliance Management.
Please share your resume at [email protected] if interested.
Legal Associate – Litigation, Panicker & Panicker, Advocates Kochi, Kerala (PQE 3-5 Years)
Profile of Candidate:
- LLB/LLM graduate with minimum 3-5 years litigation experience
- Should have through knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, documentation, court rules and procedures etc.
- Should be highly organised with ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Should be able to maintain composure and troubleshoot in a fast-paced environment
- Should have strong writing and communication skills
- Should have critical thinking skills and keen attention to detail
- Should be proficient in English & Malayalam
Location: Kochi, Kerala
?Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings and related documents and file them with the court
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings, organise case files, manage logistics etc.)
- Brief seniors and assist with interrogatories and other discovery requests
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Provide assistance with appeals and case settlements
Candidates who suit the profile – please send your resume to [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here