About Fidus Law Chambers
Fidus Law Chambers is a boutique intellectual property law firm in India. Established in 2008, we have been widely feted for the responsiveness and business savvy advise of our lawyers as also for our consistent services across sectors and practice areas. We ensure our work is constantly viewed through the prism of accuracy, accessibility and accountability. We achieve this through practical and innovative legal solutions that help our clients succeed.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
About the Internship Programme
Our highly selective internship programme aims to help young students who are passionate about law get an insight into the Intellectual Property Law practice and assist us in identifying potential candidates for recruitment. It is also a great opportunity to experience our work culture. Internships are offered throughout the year and usually are for a period of four weeks. We do not accept part-time internships.
If you are interested to intern with us, please send us your resume along with a short cover letter and preferred dates at [email protected] We encourage you to also send us an original writing sample not exceeding 500 words.
NOTE: Only those students who have completed intellectual property laws as a part of their coursework will be considered. Internship requests sent to individual attorneys that do not follow the above instructions will not be entertained.
- Volunteer Intern to Help Underserved In India Receive Health Care they Need – VIRTUAL with Tele-upchaar: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at FamPay, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at KMA Attorneys: Apply by June 26, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Filing Rabbit: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ayottaz: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at N.C. Jain Advocate & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BlackRobe Chambers, New Delhi (Nov – Dec, 2021): Apply Now
For more Internship Opportunities CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.