Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Nov 13, 2021
Lawyers, In10Media Network, (PQE 2-3 Years)
In10 Media Network is looking for dynamic lawyers with 2-3 years of work experience in the media and entertainment sector. Interested candidates may send in their resumes to [email protected]
Click here for LinkedIn ID of Nikita Nagar
Legal Counsel, Practo Technologies, Bengaluru (PQE 4-6 Years)
he candidate will be required to:
- Provide expert and strategic legal advice to management.
- Anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically. Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
- Draft, review and negotiate different types of contracts including but not limited to service agreements, vendor contracts, MOUs, employment agreements, consultancy agreements, manpower and sourcing agreements, addendums, NDAs, insurance related contracts etc.
- Advise the management on healthcare laws and regulations.
- Advise on labour law and compliance related matters.
- Provide general corporate advisory.
- Advise on all major business transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures.
- Review / draft standard contracts and online T&C including compliance with data protection laws.
- Independently interact with both internal / external stakeholders and take end to end responsibility for assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a reputed university (preference to candidates from National Law Schools)
- 4-6 years of PQE with a mix of law firm and in-house experience (including a minimum of one year of law firm experience in general corporate practice)
Click here for more details
Teaching/Non-Teaching Posts, RGNUL, Punjab
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab inviting applications from highly accomplished and qualified persons to fill up the Teaching/Non-Teaching posts on regular basis. Details of qualifications, pay scale, application form and other instructions are available at the University Website www.rgnul.ac.in.
Filled in application form in the prescribed format alongwith other details (see rgnul website www.rgnul.ac.in ) must reach office of Registrar, RGNUL, Punjab in soft/hard copy latest by 06.12.2021.
For more details visit: https://rgnul.ac.in/page.aspx?page=51
Associate, Chambers of NS Nappinai, Mumbai / Delhi (PQE 3 Years)
Chambers of NS Nappinai is expanding and looking to hire 1 more Associate with a maximum of 3 years of experience in corporate/ commercial drafting/ transactions work.
The candidate can opt to work out of the Mumbai or Delhi office.
As part of the application process, along with a CV and cover letter, attaching draft samples of any commercial agreement is mandatory.
Applications can be sent to [email protected].
Attorney, Vis Legis Law Practice, Advocates Mumbai (PQE 2 Years)
Experience: A minimum 2 years of practice in relation to real estate and cooperative societies related transactions and matters.
Associate/Sr Associate, JSA, Bengaluru (PQE 2-4 Years)
Job Opportunity at JSA
Practice Area – Projects & Energy
Position – Associate/Sr Associate
Experience: 2 to 4 years of post-qualification experience
Location – Bengaluru
Description – Projects, Energy, and Infrastructure lawyers from tier-1 / tier-2 law firms. Interested in working in this domain. Prior work experience in this industry will be preferred.
Contact – [email protected]
Email Subject Line – CV for Projects & Energy – Bengaluru
Lawyer, Athena Legal, New Delhi (PQE 3-4 Years)
Athena Legal is looking to hire a lawyer with 3-4 years PQE for transactions and general corporate advisory. Interested candidates may send CVs to [email protected] with subject mentioning Corporate Team.
Legal Associate, Credgenics (PQE 0-3 Years)
Vacancies for Associates- Legal Department
Company Name – Credgenics
Credgenics is India’s first of it’s kind NPA resolution platform backed by credible investors. We work with financial institutions, Banks, NBFCs & Digital lending firms to improve their collections efficiency using technology, automation intelligence and optimal legal routes in order to facilitate the resolution of stressed assets.
The incumbents should have fairly good knowledge of working of courts and legal technicalities.
Experience: 0-3 years.
Those who are interested in the job may submit their CV on the below mentioned email-id’s.
Please send CV via email
Legal Counsel, INSWA, Coca Cola, Gurgaon (PQE 5 Years)
Legal Counsel, INSWA – Marketing
The Legal Counsel, INSWA role will provide support and advice to Marketing initiatives within INSWA Operating Unit and other international projects.
For detailed JD and to apply, click here
Manager, Legal, Nissan Motor Corporation Uluberia-II, West Bengal
- Be a business partner to provide legal advice, guidance and supports to business units and other functions in Asean
- Draft and review contracts and other documents e.g. applications, Power of Attorney and legal correspondences in both English and Thai language.
- Handle and monitor company secretarial works, including but not limited to corporate registrations and record safekeeping.
- Monitor and support on business permits/licenses, including BOI and IBC-International Business Center.
- Develop and oversee internal administrative works, processes and records for the legal team.
- Liaise with government officials, external consultants and other outsiders on all legal matters.
- Monitor and research updated laws and regulations.
- Lead ad hoc projects or specific tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
For detailed JD and to apply, click here
Associates, CTLP, Janakpuri, Delhi (PQE NA Years)
CTLP is hiring Associates for filings and other compliances of RERA (Delhi).
Office is based out of Janakpuri, New Delhi.
Experience in the field of Competition law, income tax (to be specific) and any field (in general) would be an added advantage.
Email your CV at [email protected]
Legal Associate, Concept Legal Consultants, Delhi (PQE 1 Year)
Vacancy for Legal Associate at Concept Legal Consultants (P) Ltd.
Law Firm, based in Indirapuram dealing in hardcore Litigation across the District Courts of Delhi-NCR
Responsibilities and Duties to be Adhered To:
-To represent firm’s Client in the court of law.
-To undertake research work as per the requirement of the case.
-To draft all sort of Petitions/Applications
-Any other work as assigned by the firm
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
The Candidate must have a decent experience in handling the cases. Further, he/she must be aware about the basics of legal drafting along with good communication skills/interets.
Min. Experience: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?10,000.00 to ?15,000.00 /month
Preference: Candidate residing nearby Ghaziabad/Indirapuram/East Delhi
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may send their CV along with cover letter at [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here