We have great pleasure in inviting you to the One-day Webinar on “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS” organised by Department for the Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University in collaboration with Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM) as a part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
Details of the webinar are listed below, and we invite and encourage participation for the same.
Date : Wednesday, 17 November, 2021
Time: 10 AM – 1 PM IST
Platform: CISCO WEBEX
Registration : Free
Certificate: Yes, for registered participants who attend the Webinar
Who can Attend: Students, Research scholars, Academicians, Law Professionals
Kindly register in advance through the link below:
E -Certificates shall be provided to all registered participants who attend the webinar
|10 am- 10.05 am||Introductory remarks||Dr. Annamma SamuelDPIIT IPR Chair Professor Gujarat National Law University|
|10.05 am -10.15 am||Inaugural Address|
|10.15 am-10.55am||Session 1||Copyright Law -101Mr. V C MathewsManaging AssociateInttl Advocare|
|11 am-11.40 am||Session 2||The Patent system in India- OverviewMr. Ashok Doppalapudi,ManagerIntellectual Property, Mahindra & Mahindra, Swaraj Division|
|11.50 am- 12.30 pm||Session 3||Trademarks: A Practical perspectiveAdv. Shobana KomalHead IPRSricharan & Gowtham Law Chambers|
|12.35 pm-12.50 pm||Session 4||Government Initiatives and CIPAM|
|12.50 pm||Vote of Thanks||Mr. N.Subramanian|
Assistant Manager, CIPAM
Queries may be addressed to [email protected]
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.