Impromptu Article Writing Competition by Ex Gratia Law Journal (Nov 21)
Event: Impromptu Article Writing Competition
Date of event: 21 November, 2021 (Sunday)
Registration Fees: Rs. 100
Deadline: 11:59 pm, 21st November 2021
Word limit of the articles: 1000- 1500 words.
The competition is open to both Law as well as Non Law students.
The topics will be released at 9 a.m on the 21st of November 2021.
1st Place: 500Rs + Certificate + Content Writing Internship
2nd Place: 300Rs + Certificate + Content Writing Internship
Top 5 Articles Will be Published in the Journal
Certificate of Participation for all
Interested students shall fill in the registration form: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.