HILSR, School of Law, Jamia Hamdard is pleased to announce that it is organising a 2 Day National Workshop on Procedural and Substantive Aspects of Copyright and Patent, in Collaboration with Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM), on 25th-26th November 2021.
About the Organisers
HILSR, School of Law, Jamia Hamdard
Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies and Research (HILSR), was established in 2018 by the approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI). HILSR offers BA.,LL.B, a five-year integrated degree course. Our vision is to progress with the march of time in order to strengthen our legal education and preparing outstanding lawyers and law professionals who would serve and contribute to the development of a just society.
Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM)
CIPAM is a professional body under the aegis of Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) which ensures focused action on issues related to IPRs and addresses the 7 identified objectives of the policy. CIPAM assists in simplifying and streamlining of IP processes, apart from undertaking steps for furthering IPR awareness, commercialization and enforcement.
Schedule of the Workshop
Day 1: 25th November 2021 (3PM-5PM)
Topic: Substantive Aspects and Procedures of registration of Patent and Copyright
Resource Person: N.Subramanian, Assistant Manager, CIPAM
Day 2: 26th November 2021 (3PM-5PM)
Topic: Infringement & Enforcement of Patent & Copyright
Resource Person: Bitika Sharma, Partner, Singh & Singh Law Firm.
There is no registration fee.
Registration Link:- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Perks: – E-Certificate of Participation shall be given to all registered attendees.
For any further queries, feel free to reach out:
Ishan Ahmad, Faculty Organiser and Assistant Professor of Law: – +91 9315059569
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.