Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Nov 9 , 2021
Legal Counsel,Kaleyra, Bangalore (PQE-3-4 Years)
I am hiring a Legal Counsel for my team in the APACME region. Preference will be given to candidates who can join immediately (within 15 days).
Qualifications: B.A., L.L.B or L.L.B. (Non-NLU graduates are also encouraged to apply)
PQE: 3-4 years (exceptional candidates with lesser experience will also be considered); a mix of paralegal and in-house legal experience is highly desirable; licensed to practice law in India; exposure to ICT/TMT law is desirable.
Location: Bangalore (preferred)
A more detailed JD will be provided via email.
If you are interested, please email me your CVs and cover letter to [email protected]
Clerkship,Telangana High Court, Hyderabad (PQE- N/A years)
If you are located in Hyderabad, a recent law graduate (should have graduated in the last two years), interested in learning the threads of litigation and have a passion for law, this is a wonderful opportunity for you. If you are hired, you will clerk with a High Court Judge for a year (extendable by another year). This is a paid opportunity (?35,000 per month). Please email your resume, cover letter and a recent writing sample (not more than 2 pages) to [email protected] for initial vetting. I will forward it to the concerned Judge for their consideration.
Associate, Fidelegal, New Delhi( PQE- 1-2)
Experience- 1-2 Years.
Location – D-58, Panchsheel Enclave, New Delhi
Email- [email protected]
Advocate, Chambers of Mr. Rajat Aneja, Delhi (PQE N/A Years)
There is a vacancy for the position of an advocate at the Chambers of Mr. Rajat Aneja from 01.11.2021.
Mr. Aneja has an established practise on the Original Side of the Delhi High Court, and is currently also the Standing Counsel for the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi.
He primarily specialises in Property Law, Family Law, Delhi Rent Control matters, Service Law, Matrimonial Law, etc and regularly appears before the Hon’ble Delhi High Court, the Central Administrative Tribunal, the Debt Recovery Tribunal, the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and all before all the District Courts of Delhi.
Hereunder is the link to his Office’s website:
Folks interested may forward their CVs to the following email id:
Lawyer,Lex Rex Associates, Gulmohar Park (PQE 1 Years)
We at Lex Rex Associates are interested to hire a young lawyer with a passion to learn and willingness to deliver.
PQE: Atleast 1 year of court experience.
Salary: As per industry standard.
Office: Gulmohar Park
Interested candidates can mail their Resume at: [email protected]
Please Note – Mention PQE in the Subject of the Email.
Associate,Chopra & Chopra, New Delhi (PQE 3-4 Years)
Chopra & Chopra is looking for an enthusiastic and committed associate having PQE of 3-4 years. Experience of High Court is preferable.
Salary will be 20k-25 k.
Interested candidates can email their CV to [email protected].
Office location is Defence Colony, New Delhi
Legal Counsel,Standard Chartered , Bangalore (PQE 1-2 Years)
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- To support the Head, Legal, Group Commercial as a member of the Bank’s Group Commercial Legal Centre of Excellence based in Bangalore. The role will have a specific focus on supporting procurement and commercial contracts with vendors and other third parties across the Bank’s global footprint.
- To manage the Group Commercial Legal centralized mailbox on all incoming matters for legal support, reviewing the request for completeness and following up with requesters/SCM for additional information wherever required and triaging the request to lawyers in the Commercial Legal Team following the guidelines.
- To draft, review and validate global procurement contracts (technology and non-technology) like NDAs, proof of concept agreements, SOWs, Order Forms, change orders, to ensure they meet the Group’s third-party contract standards and applicable law.
- To assist with contractual queries from business stakeholders and supply chain in case of any ambiguity. Provide clarity on contract language by conducting contract review and research and provide analysis and recommendation accordingly.
- To assist the legal teams across the Bank to ensure appropriate overall matter management. Where external counsel is appointed, to manage the engagement and external legal costs.
- To provide stakeholders with accurate and timely information and advice regarding the status of contract matters.
- To keep up to date with relevant policies and procedures and applicable law.
- To assist with continuous improvement initiatives in relation to contract processes and workflow.
- To support on team administration tasks where required.
Must be a qualified lawyer in a common law jurisdiction (solicitor, attorney or barrister) with 1-3 of years’ post qualification experience.
Mananger/ Senior Manager Legal ,Oracle Cloud, Mumbai (PQE 1-2 Years)
- Litigation & Contract Management and de-risking of the business at Circle
- Pro-active engagement of the stake holders (internal & external) & process corrections to minimize risk & exposure.
- Handling all Regulatory Operational matters and setting up processes for the same
- Business partnering and ensuring ease of doing business
- Setting up robust processes for the Regulatory Operations and de-risking the business by ensuring compliance and submission of reports and compliances to authorities
- Ensuring all Statutory & Regulatory Compliances internal and external.
- To support all other functions by providing required assistance and advice.
- Engaging and Advising Advocates/Sr. Advocates in high exposer matters before different forums
We are a fun-loving, energetic and fast growing company that breathes innovation. We strive to give an unparalleled experience to our customers and win them for life. One in every 24 people on this planet is served by Airtel.
Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from skilled professionals of today to risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
We hire people from every realm and offer them opportunities that encourage individual and professional growth. We are always looking for people who are thinkers & doers; people with passion, curiosity & conviction; people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do ‘jobs never done before’ .
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here