About CELAR and Lex Terra
The Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research (CELAR) of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA), is pleased to invite scholastic submissions for Issue 37 onwards for Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965), our monthly online publication (“webzine”). Since its inception, Lex Terra has published 33 issues on various debatable facets of the environment and environment-related analytical items. Several academicians, practitioners, and students have contributed to the webzine. Through Lex Terra, we endeavour to facilitate better and greater ideas to create a community of environmentally conscious individuals from the legal and non-legal fraternity.
Lex Terra is committed to free and open access to all academic research. No publication fees will be charged to authors at any stage of the review. In addition, no subscription costs will be charged to readers. Accepted manuscripts shall be published online and can be freely accessed through the official website of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
About the University
The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) was established by the Government of Assam by way of enactment of the National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 (Assam Act No. XXV of 2009). The Hon’ble Chief Justice of the Gauhati High Court is the Chancellor of the University. NLUJAA promotes and makes available modern legal education and research facilities to its students, scholars and faculty drawn from across the country, including the North East, hailing from different socio-economic, ethnic, religious and cultural backgrounds.
We are currently soliciting submissions for our forthcoming editions starting from “Issue 37”, scheduled to be published tentatively in January 2022.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Lex Terra exclusively accepts manuscripts that revolve around the themes of
environmental law and policy research. Possible sub-themes include but are not limited
Possible sub-themes include but are not limited to Natural Resource Management Law;
Waste Management; Biodiversity Management; Energy Law; Forest Laws; Animal
Rights; Agricultural Laws; Climate Change Law and Policy; Global Commons;
Sustainable Development; Environment Impact Assessment; Ecological Restoration;
Pollution Control; Coastal Regulation; Environmental Ethics; Ecofeminism;
Environment, Business and Human Rights; Ecosystem Services; and Environmental
The Last Date for submissions is Nov 30 2021
MODE OF SUBMISSION: Online only
All manuscripts must be submitted only via this form
Manuscripts sent via email will not be considered.
In case of any queries, write to us at [email protected].
Official Notification here.
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- Call for Chapters in an Edited Book on Theme – “Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights”: Submit by Nov 30!
- 3rd National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition by Kanoon Sangrah: Register by Nov 12!
- 2nd Online National Client Counselling Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Nov 10!
- Pre Invite | Workshop on Transactional Analysis, by Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU): Register by Oct 22!
- Online Debate Competition 2021 on Anti-Conversion Law, by UP Judicial Reforms Council, WICCI: Register by Oct 25!
- 1st Essay Writing Competition on International Laws and Policies by International Law and Policy Society(ILPS) NLUO: Register by Oct 25!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- Webinar on “Social Media Literacy and Addiction.” by YIMF Academia: Oct 19
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
- Webinar On Admissibility Of Electronic Evidences By GCRCJS, Gujarat National Law University: Oct 15!
- Lecture on “Adjudicating Bias: Stereotypes, Gender and Courts” By Ms. Jhuma Sen X Constitutional Law Society, NLUO: Oct 22!
- First Edition of International UILS Negotiation Competition By UILS, Panjab University: Register by Oct 25!
- Webinar on “Privacy as a Constitutional Tort” By School of Law, Mahindra University: Register Now!
- One-Week Multidisciplinary Workshop on “Interfaith and International Humanitarian Law” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘How the Law and Legal System in India has Failed to Deliver Justice” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- Webinar Series On “Contemporary Developments In Human Rights” Conducted By ILPS NLUO In Collab With HRLN: Register Now!
- Public Discussion on “Corporate Classics: A Roadmap ” by Samvaad: The Discussion Forum: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.