ETLegalworld.com, an initiative of The Economic Times, is a deep-dyed online news portal envisioned to provide news, information, data, tools, ranking, reports and strategy to the Indian legal fraternity. It is a one stop destination for all legal professionals to get insights on emerging trends, new frontiers and latest avenues in the Indian legal scenario.
With a vision to be the most exhaustive and reliable provenance of legal news and information, we aim to provide licensed/curated/original content and competitive intelligence to triumph over today’s challenges and foresee opportunities for future endeavours.
This platform is most advantageous and constructive for the key stakeholders, policy makers and allied legal professionals from Corporates, PSUs, Associations, Law Firms, Bar and Courts who strive to be vied, acquainted, conversant and most updated with trends and developments in the field of law.
About the Opportunity
Economic Times LegalWorld is hiring interns for its editorial department
– Identify and publish relevant news stories and headlines related to the legal and corporate industry
– Generate and create content for microsite, events, social media, campaigns and more
– News update on portal and coordination for newsletter
– Secondary and primary research for the conferences, summits, webinars etc
– Identifying and contacting senior leaders in the sector as and when required
– Database building, Market Research (Secondary & Primary)
– Social media handling and writing content for different platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
– Supporting with the pre, post and during event activities.
– Are immediately available for the internship
– Are available for a minimum duration for 6 months
– Candidates from media/journalism/mass communication/content writing/legal background will be preferred
– Available for full time internship
– Good content writing skills
– Apply only if you are serious about Learning and Work
– Joining: Immediately
– Mode: Work from home
– Internship type : Paid
– Stipend : Best in Industry
– Saturday & Sundays are fixed off
– Internship Certificate
– Job Opportunity: Depends on the performance
How to Apply:
Please share your resume on – [email protected] with subject line – Application for Editorial Internship | Your Name | Your City | Contact Number
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SNS Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Business Law Chamber, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Chambers of Prakkash Rohira, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Advocate Sameer Kaushik, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Laws Lance Legal Solutions, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at IP Bulletin: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Maison D’ Auraine, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Law Office of Soumi Guha Thakurta, Independent Law Practitioner & Consultant, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Sakshar Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Morgan Stanley’s 2022 Legal and Compliance Summer Analyst Program (Mumbai): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Inovatree Consultants LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Jai Kisan, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Transworld Technologies, Pune: Apply Now!
- “VIDHI- The Legal Internship” by Think India: Apply by Dec 15!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ravi Gakhar Law Office, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Mind Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.