Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Dec 16, 2021
Legal Counsel,Omidyar Network India, Bangalore (PQE-4-6)
About Omidyar Network India
Omidyar Network India (ONI) is an investment firm focussed on social impact. We invest in bold entrepreneurs who help create a meaningful life for every Indian especially the hundreds of millions of Indians in low-income and lower-middle-income populations, ranging from the poorest among us to the existing middle class. To drive empowerment and social impact at scale, we work with entrepreneurs in the private, non-profit and public sectors, who are tackling India’s hardest and most chronic problems. We make equity investments in early stage enterprises and provide grants to non-profits in the areas of Digital Society, Education, Emerging Tech, Financial Inclusion, Governance & Citizen Engagement, and Property Rights. ONI is part of The Omidyar Group, a diverse collection of companies, organisations and initiatives, supported by philanthropists Pam and Pierre Omidyar, founder of eBay.
ONI has invested over $300m over the last decade, and currently has more than 100 active investees with a cumulative reach of about 550 million Indians.
To learn more, please visit www.omidyarnetwork.in
ONI is seeking to hire a legal counsel, whose primary responsibility will be to provide legal support for the investment team with respect to ONI’s for-profit investments in India. This role involves (i) close collaboration with the investment team and external advisors on investment structuring, due diligence, agreement review and negotiation and (ii) managing the investment process to closure.
Subordinate responsibilities will involve: (i) assisting in providing legal support on ONI’s non-profit grants and contracts in India, with support from other members of the legal team/ external advisors as necessary, (ii) assisting portfolio companies on significant legal issues, on an as-needed basis, and (iii) working on other legal matters arising from ONI’s legal entities and its operations.
The above reflects the essential responsibilities for this position. However, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
This position will report to ONI’s Vice-President, Legal, who leads the legal function for ONI.
- LL.B (Bachelor of Laws) or equivalent, and eligible to practice law in India
- 4-6 years of work experience, with substantial part thereof in a reputable law firm
- Significant involvement in working on venture capital investments in India
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present legal concerns to a non-legal audience
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and focus on effective resolution of legal issues with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong document management and organization skills
- Enthusiasm for learning about new areas of work
- Flexibility and adaptability commensurate with working in a fast-paced environment
Associate,SATRAM DASS B & CO., Delhi (PQE- 1-5 years)
We are looking for a qualified and skilled Legal Associate based in Delhi.
Experience: 1 To 5 years of proven experience in the field of Legal consulting, advisory and practice
Law Graduate from a premier law institute
- Provide support in offering legal solutions to clients
- Draft legal documents
- Manage Litigation / Arbitration
- Conduct legal research and collate information to help strengthen a case and ensure all involved parties are kept up to date
- Transcribing and proofreading or reviewing legal documents
- Schedule court depositions hearings and client meetings, prepare and forward summonses
- Regularly appear in courts, forums & tribunals
- Actively prepare and draft different statutory and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions.
- Draft agreements that minimize risks and maximize legal rights
- Excellent research and writing skills
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize, take initiatives, plan, keep up with the timelines, ensure outputs and prepare reports.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical and legal reasoning skills
- Well versed in corporate law, litigations, Labour Law, IT & Intellectual Property Law.
Associates, KS Legal & Associates
We are currently looking to recruit non litigation associates for Mumbai and Chennai location. Please share your profile with us at [email protected]
Associate,Attorneys,New Delhi (PQE-1-2)
A Corporate Law Firm based out of South Delhi is looking for 2 individuals
First Opening for General Corporate Team:
PQE- 1-2 years
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Second Opening for Company Secretary (CS):
PQE- 0 to 2
Incumbent must be proficient enough in handling Private Equity, Due diligence, FEMA Matters, RBI filings, and Compliances falling under Companies Act, 2013.
Person must be having good communication skills (both oral and written), go getter attitude and an eagerness to learn.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected]
Associate,ALL IP Care, New Delhi(PQE-4-5 Years)
Required One Associate Advocate for litigation team for IPR work in New Delhi Office on urgent basis. Please send CV to [email protected]. Experience- 4-5 years
Associate,Civil Litigation Firm, New Delhi ( PQE- 1 Years)
About the Organisation
Souh Delhi based small Law Firm located in Anand Niketan, specializing in Civil Litigation.
Matters are before the Hon’ble Delhi High Court and Delhi School Tribunal, Central Administrative Tribunal, NCLAT, Delhi and various other courts/commissions in Delhi NCR region.
- The candidate must be a law graduate and hold a minimum PQE of 1 year in the litigation field.
- The candidate must be proficient in English.
- The candidate must have good understanding of drafting applications, petitions, complaints before various forum/courts.
- The candidate must be good in research.
Roles and Responsibilities
The associate is expected to assist in Drafting and Pleadings, preparing Drafts and attend Court Hearings etc.
417, Lawyers Chambers-I
Delhi High Court
New Delhi- 110503
E 77, LGF
New Delhi -110021
SENIOR/PRINCIPAL ASSOCIATE,Burgeon Law, Delhi (PQE 6-7 Years)
Job Position: SENIOR/PRINCIPAL ASSOCIATE @ Burgeon Law, Delhi
No of Vacancy: 4
About the firm: Burgeon Law is a law firm for founders, startups, emerging growth companies, incubators, accelerators, angel investors, family offices and venture capital/private equity funds.
The scope of Work:
Drafting of legal agreements
• Share Subscription Agreement
• Shareholders Agreement
• Share Purchase Agreement
• Employment Agreement
• Leave and License Agreement
• ESOP Policy and Grant Letters
• Co-founders Agreement
• Intellectual Property related agreement
• Third Party Agreements
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in Corporate and Company Matters
- Experience in drafting and reviewing agreements
- Very good command over English
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Delhi
Remuneration: As per industry standards
The job application/ CV’s may be send to [email protected]
Legal Associate,Burgeon Law,Delhi (PQE 3 – 5 Year)
Legal Associate @ Burgeon Law (Delhi Location)
About the firm: Burgeon Law is a boutique law firm with offices in India and Singapore, we offer a one-stop destination towards all legal matters for start-ups, founders, incubators, angel investors, venture capitalists, and equity funds representing a broad spectrum of sectors/industries including health-tech, ed-tech, fin-tech, FMCG, logistics, e-commerce, travel, mobility, pharma and healthcare, and real estate, etc.
We are looking for a Legal Associate with 3 – 5 years of PQE. Candidates who have the ability to be adaptable and go beyond the conventional approach to find the right and innovative solutions for the clients shall be preferred. We provide a highly stimulated and collaborative work environment to our members.
LLB (3-5 years degree course)
Experience in drafting and reviewing agreements. (No litigation experience required, only corporate experience candidates)
Good command over English (Mandatory)
Ability to work independently, while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: New Delhi
Remuneration: Best as per industry standards
Not looking for Litigation Experience.
If you fit this bill and are looking for a dynamic and challenging role, we would love to speak with you. You can reach out to us at [email protected], with your CV.
in-house counsel,Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd,GURUGRAM (PQE- 5-8 Years)
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. Is looking for a lawyer at its GURUGRAM office for the litigation department as in house counsel with experience in litigation of atleast 5-8 years , should have good knowledge of banking laws including SARFAESI Act. Looking for someone who can join immediately. Salary as per market standards. Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected]
Associate,Office of Advocate Natasha Dhruman Shah,Ahmedabad (PQE- 0-1 Years)
Vacancy at the Office of Advocate Natasha Dhruman Shah
Experience- 0-1 year in Corporate, Commercial, Business Law with basic drafting skills
Interested candidates could send across their CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]
two Advocates/Associates,K&T Law Offices,Delhi (PQE- 1-3 Years)
Looking for two Advocates/Associates having relevant experience of atleast 1-3 years at the bar for K&T Law Offices, Defence Colony.
Preference shall be given to people from Delhi University and NLUs and similarly placed institutions.
Kindly share your cv and cover letter on [email protected]
Remuneration shall be as per the experience and market standards.
Consultant – District Coordinator (Bargarh),UNDP,Bargah Odisha (PQE- 3 Years)
|UN Women seeks to hire a Consultant at Bargarh district to provide technical and facilitative support to enhance the participation of women in technical, vocational education and training. Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of OSDA and Country Programme Manager, SCE/Deputy Representative, UN WOMEN, India the Consultant will work in close consultation with the Principals of the I.T.Is/Polytechnics in the concerned district to undertake the following key tasks and other responsibilities as may be assigned.|
Duties and Responsibilities
|Review the skill ecosystem of the district to understand the gaps and challenges to be addressed to increase the enrolment of girls in technical, vocational education and training.Facilitate convergent planning to improve skill development outcomes in consultation with the district administration which includes but is not limited to the District Skill Committee, Department of Skill Development & Technical Education, School & Mass Education, Women & Child Development and civil society partners.Prepare a Consolidated Work Plan in consultation with the key stakeholders in the district for creating awareness, mobilization and counselling strategy to enable girls and disadvantaged groups to access the skill development programmes.Community Sensitisation for creating a socially enabling environment for increasing the participation of women in skill training.Enhance awareness among girls/women on the opportunities available and advantages of technical vocational education and training.Mobilisation to raise awareness among the Parents of the female beneficiaries, School Principals, Teachers, Community Leaders and other influence groups on skill training opportunities, employment and career progression.Ensure mobilisation and counselling services reach out to women through career counselling campaigns.Facilitate identification, interaction and felicitation of women role models in the district.Motivate girls to opt for non-traditional, unconventional and courses that are male dominant.Facilitate the Gender Sensitisation of Counsellors, Mobilisers and key stakeholders.Support in developing IEC/BCC materials for publicity such as leaflets, banners etc.District level campaign to mobilise girls to overcome barriers and make the right career choices highlighting government efforts such as Sudakhya Scheme to increase the enrolment of girls in I.T.I’s etc.Undertake field visits at regular intervals for monitoring and supportive supervision.Documentation of best practices.Monthly Reporting of progress.Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisors from time to time.The Consultant is expected to deliver the following outputs:Develop a Workplan in consultation with key stakeholders to mobilise girls for technical education and training.Facilitate and participate in meetings/consultations with various stakeholders – State Government and district administration as well as other partners.Capacity building and sensitisation of key stakeholders on Gender.Support & develop communication materials for district level campaign.Documentation of the best practices in the districts for learning.Timely submission of Monthly Progress Report and Consultation/Meeting Reports.Any other tasks assigned as per requirement.|
- Master’s degree in social sciences, women’s rights, international studies, gender and development, law or any other related discipline.
- 3 years of professional experience, preferably with the government or civil society sector on gender, skilling and employment and entrepreneurship.
- Experience of working in women related projects would be desirable;
- Experience of Government functioning;
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) required and advance knowledge of spread sheet and database packages desirable.
- Fluency in English and Odia. Understanding of the local dialect spoken in the district will be an added advantage.
Advocate,SK Attorneys,New Delhi (PQE- 10 Years)
Vacancy for Advocate at SK Attorneys, Advocates and Solicitors
Location: New Delhi
Number of Vacancies
Eligibility and Responsibilities:
• The candidate must hold a bachelors degree in law with a minimum of 10 years of PQE.
• The candidate must have good researching, litigating and drafting skills.
• The candidate must have good communication skills.
• The candidate will be responsible for Corporate Litigation.
As per industry standards and work experience of the candidate.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can share their CVs on [email protected]
Deputy Vice President – Legal Compliance,ICICI Lombard(PQE- 10-14Years)
Urgent opening for Deputy Vice President – Legal Compliance
Interested candidate can email your resume to [email protected] with subject line Deputy Vice President – Legal compliance and below details:
Qualification/ Education Requirements: Graduate/PG in law and CS (Mandatory)
Experience: 10-14 Years of relevant experience
•Handling Legal & Compliance Professional team •Understand the regulations governing Insurance industry • To conduct periodic compliance audit of different functions of the company •Motivate, counsel, develop and coach team members, business stakeholders, other resources •Effectively liaison with various departments within the company to gain support and resolve issues •Ensure that there is a methodology developed and a standard operating procedure for the team •Ensure active management of communication to stakeholders •Proactively identify problems and presenting solutions • To manage the activities pertaining to the regulatory and compliance function of the company. • To undertake legal structuring of transactions and relationships and advise business operations on compliance issues
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.