Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Dec 20, 2021
Legal Counsel,Spinny , Gurugram (PQE-3-4 )
An excellent opportunity for a legal counsel who wants to work on managing and strategizing Spinny’s general corporate/commercial legal work relating to various businesses and functions including identifying general legal sensitivities in a variety of area advising on potential legal and business issues in context of client objectives.
You’ll help to expand the footprint of Spinny. As Legal Counsel, you will provide professional, cost-effective, practical, and commercially savvy legal advice. You will proactively identify legal risks in a variety of circumstances and offer alternative strategies and mitigation steps balancing business desired outcomes and protecting the business against legal risks.
You are also expected to independently lead engagements with business leaders in managing their expectations on legal support. This is a fantastic opportunity for collaborating and coordinating with Legal colleagues across Spinny’s Regional teams in delivering the desired business outcomes.
You will also work with third parties in dealing with corporate legal work including negotiations, engagements; keeping Spinny’s rights and reputation at forefront in all financial, contractual and other arrangements.
- We’re keen to hear from Legal professionals with an LL.B degree, and at least 3-4 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of handling corporate, business and commercial
- transactions besides supporting day to day requirements of a company; ability of maintaining and
- managing great relationship with business; ability to identify legal risks and finding creative solutions thereto within acceptable legal and risk frameworks.
- Exceptional understanding of general corporate and commercial laws including laws relating to contract, sale of goods, immovable property, companies, labour/employment, foreign direct investment & foreign exchange, anti-trust, bribery & corruption, environmental, stamp & registration, general legal concepts & principles and so on.
- Having a learner’s mindset in evolving business/legal scenario with ability to work in a consulting
- environment, a research based approach for finding legal & business solutions in new & unknown areas including ability to detect general and specific liabilities as applicable.
- Ability to have sound judgment on critical legal issues; strong drafting, influencing and negotiating skills; ability to lead complex / sensitive discussions and negotiations and work independently without supervision with a tactical and strategic approach.
- It’s your personal skills that will make all the difference. Positive and proactive, you must be a natural collaborator, someone who can cultivate strong professional networks and operate effectively in a corporate, team-focused environment. You should be accomplished at bringing out the best in others too, whether that’s supporting and coaching others
Manager – Legal,Dodo Skills India Private Limited, Delhi(PQE- 3-4 years)
As Manager- Legal & Regulatory, you shall be responsible for providing accurate and timely legal counsel and shall take responsibility for a wide range of corporate administrative, commercial and legal matters. You will also act as the Company Secretary, preparing minutes for all Board and committee meetings and managing board and committee governance matters. You will work closely with the executive and senior leadership teams, gaining exposure to business operations and strategy development, business planning and execution, and corporate governance issues.
- Draft, review and manage various types of contracts, agreements, letters and MoU’s such as lease deeds, leave and license agreements, NDAs, business contracts, government tenders, RFQs and RFQ’s
- Research and provide guidance on the legal implications and risks of company’s strategy and execution
- Undertake company secretarial and records management functions, such as incorporation of company across jurisdictions and ensuring compliances thereof
- Keep abreast of and inform management on relevant developments in technology, gaming and education industry, such as court rulings or legislative amendments
- Track MSME compliance, Police laws, IT laws, tax laws and related applicable laws for the technology, gaming and education industry
- Be responsible for legal risk management, advisory, documentation and dispute management
- Strengthen the existing legal risk governance framework that integrates legal compliance with the business model
- Review and improve internal policies, procedures and documentation in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis in consultation with key stakeholders
- Escalate to the reporting head, where necessary on significant legal risk items, and identifying remediation or mitigation measures for such legal risk items
- Utilize knowledge of Labor laws, viz., Workmen Compensation Act, PF, ESI, Payment of Gratuity, Bonus, Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace to ensure company is in adherence of all applicable laws
III. Profile Requisites
- Company Secretary and LLB with minimum 3-4 years of experience as a corporate or commercial lawyer in a major law firm and/or commercial in-house environment
- Contemporary knowledge in meeting procedures, creating and setting agendas and drafting minutes
- Thorough knowledge of legal process in India under various laws applicable for businesses. International experience would be preferred
- Thorough knowledge of corporate and allied laws with specialization on Companies Act and Rules, processes and guidelines thereunder
- Experience in IT/ ITES/ Gaming/ Education(regulatory, transactional, or prior experience)beneficial but not essential to performing this role
- Ability to build effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders – both internal and external
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Self-Motivated: Looking at problems as opportunities; have a high level of initiative and take accountability of your work outputs and actions
- Goal Oriented: Seek to understand and personally contribute to the mission and future direction of the company; translate the organizational strategy into practical initiatives and solutions; be creative and innovative in achieving the goals of the organization
- Collaborative: Enjoy being mentored and mentoring others; being a team player; empowering others through both formal and informal channels
- Job Location – Jasola, New Delhi
Associate – Compliance,BHIVE, Bengaluru (PQE -2 Years)
Role : Associate – Compliance (CS qualified or Semi Qualified)
Experience: 2 years
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : CS qualified or Semi-qualified with 2-3 Experience
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE.fund is a fast growing Fintech venture looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years
Role Summary :
BHIVE is looking to hire for its Investment division who would be working with a legal team for monitoring and oversight of its multiple subsidiaries, including in AIF. This role is one of the early hires with the opportunity to become part of the core team and able to gain exposures in SEBI, AIF, Companies Act, RERA, RBI regulations and other allied laws.
Key Deliverables :
- Liasoning and co-ordinating with Regulator for AIF compliance and queries
- Liasoning with product and sales team on products and filings
- Regular follow up on changes in SEBI regulations w.r.t compliances (if any)
- Ensure Compliance with ROC procedures
- Incorporation of LLP & Company
- Preparation of required material for board meetings
- Drafting Board Minutes/EGM/AGM
- Regular MCA filings
- Filings of forms & updates for LLP/Company periodically
- Keeping Statutory registers/issuing Share Certificates and other records
- Compliances Trackers and updates of periodical events
- Ability to liaison with Statutory authorities (RoC, RBI & other etc)
- Meeting deadlines and timely completion of tasks
Key Competencies :
- Willingness to learn & be a part of team work
- Ability to Learn and work independently
- Highly organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent follow up skills
- Assessment & Interpretation
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The candidate should be able to come to office everyday and be willing to work on weekends as well whenever required
- ESOPs may be applicable in future for this role based on performance.
Legal Executive,Petpooja,Ahmedabad (PQE-3 to 5)
Designation: Legal Executive
Work Location: Ahmedabad
Desired Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Company Website: http://www.petpooja.com ( Please go through the web link )
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contract/Agreement Drafting, negotiating, and vetting.
- Maintaining Legal database.
- Assist in secretarial compliance.
- Legal Research and Interpretation.
- Advising management on a variety of business issues, including new business initiatives, the impact of regulation and litigation, covering state and central laws.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Contract/Agreement Drafting
- Contract/Agreement negotiating
- Contract/Agreement Vetting
- Legal Documentation
- Legal Research
- Legal Interpretation
- Secretarial Compliance
- Candidates with relevant experience in the IT industry and/or Startups are preferred
Law graduate from a reputed institute.
Inbox CV: [email protected]
Advocate,Chambers of Devashish Chauhan, Delhi(PQE-1-3 Years)
Chambers of Devashish Chauhan
Looking to hire an advocate to handle litigation before NCLT/NCLAT/Delhi High Court/Supreme Court
Experience: 1-3 years
Good communication skills required.
Candidates based and/or currently in Delhi shall be given preference
Law Clerk,Office of a former Judge, NOIDA ( PQE-n/aYears)
Office of a former Judge, Supreme Court is looking to hire a law clerk. The incumbent law graduate is expected to have good knowledge of Arbitration law and good command on English language as well as MS word.
Office is based in NOIDA.
CV can be sent to [email protected]
Associates,CTLP Associates, New Delhi(PQE n/a Years)
CTLP Associates is hiring Associates for filings and other compliances of RERA (Delhi).
Office is based out of Janakpuri, New Delhi.
Experience in the field of Competition law, income tax (to be specific) and any field (in general) would be an added advantage.
Email your CV at [email protected]
Associate,Tanmay Nagar and Associates,Delhi (PQE- 2+ Year)
Tanmay Nagar and Associates, a litigation based firm dealing in civil, criminal and arbitration matters is urgently looking for Associate (Preferably Female) for their Delhi office(Jangpura) with PQE 2+ years, Excellent Drafting Skills are a must.
Interested Candidates can apply at [email protected],
Contact No. +91-9811999558
Legal Recovery & Collection officer,IndusBank,Raiganj (PQE-2-3 Years)
Position – Legal Recovery & Collection officer for finance division of Bank.
Location – Barasat, Malda, Berhampur, Raiganj.
Skills Set – Candidate must be law graduate with 2-3 years experience in Bank or NBFC especially on a recovery job shall be preferred. Freshers can also apply.
Job Description – Recovery and collection of bad debts using recovery tools. Customer visits. Taking care of litigations. Meeting monthly collection targets.
Contact – [email protected]
Assistant Manager – Legal & Compliance, ZestMoney,Bengaluru(PQE- 2-3 Years)
ZestMoney is India’s largest and fastest growing Buy Now, Pay Later platform. We help people afford products now but pay for them later. We built ZestMoney to change the way credit is delivered in the country, making life more convenient and affordable for millions of people, whilst helping retailers drive better quality growth and margin. We do this via a platform built on best in class AI-driven technology that embeds credit in payments.
Our founders, Lizzie Chapman, Priya Sharma and Ashish Anantharaman, bring a total of 40+ years of combined experience with them and have successfully built the largest and fastest growing consumer lending fintech company in India. We are on a mission to completely democratize finance using data and technology. We are backed by the world’s leading fintech investors such as Goldman Sachs, Zip Co., Naspers, Ribbit Capital, Omidyar Networks, Quona Capital, and Xiaomi.
We want to become the world’s most loved and trusted financial brand. Come join us on our journey!
About The Role
- General corporate work, review and negotiation of general contracts (including non disclosure agreements, service agreements, SAAS contracts, vendor contracts, merchant agreements, lender agreements);
- Assistance in legal documentation in fund raises (debt and equity transactions), securitisation transactions, direct assignment transactions and other structured transactions for the Company;
- Regulatory advice on various product offerings of the Company and day to day operations of the Company including employment and intellectual property related issues;
- Working with internal stakeholders with regards to litigations, consumer complaints and grievances. This will involve review of the notices, briefs, pleadings, etc. for documents to be presented in Courts and tribunals;
- Providing the legal advice to our operations teams on criticals internal processes;
- Develop a great working relationship with law firms and advocates and liaison with them wherever necessary;
- Research and keep up with regulatory updates that’ll impact ZestMoney, analyse and help in implementing process and product updates.
- Must have 2-3 years of relevant experience in law firms, in-house positions with Banks/ NBFCs/ Funds
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in law
- Must be self motivated and be able to take on projects with minimal supervision
- Must be enthusiastic and enjoy the hustle of a start-up
- Must be able to collaborate with the team across different jurisdictions and travel occasionally
Why you’ll love us
- Because pretty much everyone else does! We’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work and two years in a row at that. We love our team and they love us back.
- We give you an endless amount of learning and development – both formal and informal.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best, nicest, and most passionate people in fintech, and from all over the world.
- We have a culture that rewards diversity, transparency, authenticity, and honesty.
- We believe in equity ownership and we provide awesome working conditions as well as market-beating benefits.
Associate,AOR Office ,Delhi (PQE- 1-4 Years)
An AOR office based out of Delhi, is looking for Associates with PQE 1-2 years and PQE 3-4 years, preferably with at least one year of prior experience working with an AOR. First generation female lawyers, who’ve migrated to Delhi for work and come from a good law school will be preferred.
If you fit the bill, write to me at [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Associate (IPR Prosecution) ,Sagar Chandra & Associates,New Delhi(PQE- n/a Years)
Job Opportunity at Sagar Chandra & Associates, Delhi
Practice Area: Intellectual Property Rights.
Position: Associate (IPR Prosecution)
1. PQE: 0 – 1 year.
2. PQE: 1 – 2 years.
3. PQE: 3 – 4 years.
Location: B-18, Lower Ground Floor, Soami Nagar, New Delhi – 110017.
Interested candidates may email their CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Job Application – Your name [PQE]’.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.