About Trident Associates:
Trident Associates is a Full Service Law Firm formed by Delhi based lawyers who have extensive experience in varying fields of law.
Our clients include Indian and international businesses of various sizes; families and individuals; various government ministries, departments and bodies; commercial and real estate developers, manufacturers and retailers as well as professionals. Our main objective is to render our clients timely and quality counselling at a reasonable cost and to take them to litigation, if only it is absolutely necessary in their best interests.
While Trident Associates has its primary offices at New Delhi, we have also formed key associations with trusted law firms and independent practitioners in the capital as well as across other States who have well established practices in various fields of law.
About the Opportunity
Trident Associates is looking for Interns for the month of February-March 2022
-3rd year onwards in 5 years course or 2nd year onwards in 3 years course
-Available for a duration of minimum 1 month.
-Have experience and interest in Civil & Constitutional Litigation and Arbitration.
-Ready to work from office (Supreme Court of India)
-Stipend shall be based on performance
-You will be required to report to the office when necessary
-If you are a graduate willing to learn, you need to be specific in your application about the same because this is an internship
-Timings, office address will be communicated to you post selection
1 month, starting immediately
Retention/ Extension shall be considered based on performance
If an application is received which does not match the criteria, it will straightforwardly be rejected.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.