ABOUT LIGHTING DREAMS
Lighting Dreams is an initiative by the students of NLUs to provide practice study material and guidance to those aspiring for CLAT and other law entrance exams, free of cost. We conduct Online quizzes and Sectional Tests, Marathons and organise Current Affairs discussion in a dedicated WhatsApp group. The team conducts ALL INDIA OPEN MOCKS for CLAT and OLET aspirants. We organise Topper’s Talk by students from different law colleges every weekend to guide the aspirants and also Guest lectures by renowned Lawyers and Professors for Law Students and Law Aspirants. We have produced the Best Results with AIR 25, 285,286, 773 and many more in CLAT 2021, Rank Holder of 35,59,195 in NMIMs and same in MH-CET 2021. The team is mentoring more than 500 aspirants.
ABOUT BHARTIYA YUVA SANSAD
Lighting Dreams, in association with Think India NLUJAA and ProBono India, is organizing its first “Bhartiya Yuva Sansad” , a Youth Parliament Competition on 8-9 January 2022. Youth Parliament is a mock parliament consisting of the young minds which are dedicated towards a prosperous future. It consists of different portfolios such as the Chief Minister, Cabinet Ministers, Leader of Opposition, etc., which the participants represent in the discussion and passing of a Bill proposed during the session, as in the real Parliament.
It is aimed to have the youth involved in shaping their views and ideas on various important issues and it provides an almost similar model of discussion as the Parliament. Lighting Dreams’ Bhartiya Yuva Sansad is based on the ‘Delhi Legislative Assembly’ and will have 70 seats, in which different portfolios will be given to the 70 selected participants to represent, for e.g.- Chief Minister, Leader of Opposition, etc
Law Students and Law Aspirants from across the country are invited to register for the Bhartiya Yuva Sansad organized by Lighting Dreams., in association with Think India NLUJAA and ProBono India. The following processisto be followed to participate in the Bhartiya Yuva Sansad: 1. Interested students/aspirants (aged 16-22 years only) can register themselves for the competition on the Registration Link provided below. 2. A personal interview will be conducted of every registered candidate by the Organizing Committee and 70 participants will be selected to finally participate in the event. 3. After selection, the participants will be required to pay Rs. 50/- as registration fees for the event, the details of which will be shared subsequently.
Registration Link: CLICK HERE
Note:- There will be an Orientation Session for the selected participants for solving their queries and providing clarifications if required. This will happen after the registration fees is paid after selection through the interview.
Cash Prizes to the Top 3 Winners – Certificate of Merit to Top 10 Winners – Certificate of Participation to all 70 participants – and others
- Virtual National Conference on ‘Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction’ by NLSIU: Register by 20th Nov 2022
- Call for Papers: 15th International Seminar on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era-Challenges and Solutions’: Submit by Nov 20, 2022
- Call for Papers: Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. IV Issue I with ISSN: 2581- 8007 by Maharishi Law School, Noida: Submit by 25 November 2022
- Call for Papers: JUSTITIA Osmania University Law Journal: Submit by December 05, 2022
- Call for Papers: International Conference by South Asian University: Submit Abstract by December 12, 2022
- Call for Papers: Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Volume 6), Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 28th November 2022
- Call for Submissions – “UDBHAV” by Think India Assam: Submit by 13th November 2022
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai: Submit by 20th November 2022
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by December 04!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Guest Lecture on “Arbitration: Emerging Trends for Dispute Resolution” by CCADR, CNLU: Oct 14
- CfP | Aikyam Law Journal by Starex University, Gurugram: Submit by Oct 16!
- CfS | Competition Law Observer Blog by NLU Jodhpur| Submit Now!
- Interactive Session on RTI as a Tool for Electoral Transparency and Accountability by CCLG, RGNUL: Oct 11!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.