ABOUT LIGHTING DREAMS
Lighting Dreams is an initiative by the students of NLUs to provide practice study material and guidance to those aspiring for CLAT and other law entrance exams, free of cost. We conduct Online quizzes and Sectional Tests, Marathons and organise Current Affairs discussion in a dedicated WhatsApp group. The team conducts ALL INDIA OPEN MOCKS for CLAT and OLET aspirants. We organise Topper’s Talk by students from different law colleges every weekend to guide the aspirants and also Guest lectures by renowned Lawyers and Professors for Law Students and Law Aspirants. We have produced the Best Results with AIR 25, 285,286, 773 and many more in CLAT 2021, Rank Holder of 35,59,195 in NMIMs and same in MH-CET 2021. The team is mentoring more than 500 aspirants.
ABOUT BHARTIYA YUVA SANSAD
Lighting Dreams, in association with Think India NLUJAA and ProBono India, is organizing its first “Bhartiya Yuva Sansad” , a Youth Parliament Competition on 8-9 January 2022. Youth Parliament is a mock parliament consisting of the young minds which are dedicated towards a prosperous future. It consists of different portfolios such as the Chief Minister, Cabinet Ministers, Leader of Opposition, etc., which the participants represent in the discussion and passing of a Bill proposed during the session, as in the real Parliament.
It is aimed to have the youth involved in shaping their views and ideas on various important issues and it provides an almost similar model of discussion as the Parliament. Lighting Dreams’ Bhartiya Yuva Sansad is based on the ‘Delhi Legislative Assembly’ and will have 70 seats, in which different portfolios will be given to the 70 selected participants to represent, for e.g.- Chief Minister, Leader of Opposition, etc
Law Students and Law Aspirants from across the country are invited to register for the Bhartiya Yuva Sansad organized by Lighting Dreams., in association with Think India NLUJAA and ProBono India. The following processisto be followed to participate in the Bhartiya Yuva Sansad: 1. Interested students/aspirants (aged 16-22 years only) can register themselves for the competition on the Registration Link provided below. 2. A personal interview will be conducted of every registered candidate by the Organizing Committee and 70 participants will be selected to finally participate in the event. 3. After selection, the participants will be required to pay Rs. 50/- as registration fees for the event, the details of which will be shared subsequently.
Registration Link: CLICK HERE
Note:- There will be an Orientation Session for the selected participants for solving their queries and providing clarifications if required. This will happen after the registration fees is paid after selection through the interview.
Cash Prizes to the Top 3 Winners – Certificate of Merit to Top 10 Winners – Certificate of Participation to all 70 participants – and others
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.