About National Law School of India University (NLSIU)
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) was established in 1987 to be a pioneer in legal education. Over the last three decades, the University has consistently been the undoubted leader in legal education and research in India and has been ranked First among Law Universities in the National Institute Ranking Framework for the last three years.
About the Fellowship
NLSIU announces a 2-year full-time Fellowship Programme aimed at graduates and post-graduates from law, social sciences, humanities and allied fields who are preparing to enter law practice or academic careers in law, public policy or the social sciences.
The Fellowship programme will allow Fellows to:
- Assist NLSIU faculty on research projects and policy interventions
- Support faculty in the delivery of both on-campus and off-campus academic programmes.
The University invites online applications for the position of Academic Fellow on a Contract Basis.
LL.B degree OR post-graduate degree in any discipline
Candidates with an LL.M/M.A./Ph.D. will be preferred
(i) 0-3 years of work experience in an academic or professional setting with demonstrable evidence of
research and writing ability.
(ii) Strong, foundational understanding of the domain studied at the graduate and post-graduate level.
(iii) Analytical skills, Collation skills, Communication skills (written and oral), Technical skills, Time-management skills.
(iv) Self-driven, collaborative as well as the ability to work independently, attention to detail, data-driven.
(v) Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail, Google Documents and Google Sheets.
For more info, click the link below
How to Apply:
To apply, click here
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.