About Wadhwa Law Chambers
Wadhwa Law Chambers (“WLC”) is a full service law chamber led by dynamic lawyers having specific domain expertise focusing on both counsel and corporate practice. The chamber has grown to a team of about 30 lawyers headed by Anirudh Wadhwa (Civil Litigation and Arbitration Practice), Kapil Wadhwa (Intellectual Property Law Practice), Aditya Wadhwa (Criminal Litigation Practice including White Collar litigations), Tejaswi Shetty (Regulatory Practice), Anandana Handa (Consumer and Family Law Practice) and Raghav Wadhwa (Commercial Litigation and IBC Practice).
Our practice areas encompass commercial, civil, family, and criminal law across inter alia the Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, District Courts (NCR), CBI/ED Courts, Tribunals (SCDRC, NCDRC, NCLT, NLCAT, etc), Trademark Registry, Copyright Office, Designs Office, and Labour Courts. The chamber has affiliate relationships in all major cities across India for local filing and handling of litigation, arbitration and corporate matters. This includes partner offices in all major metro cities including Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Kanpur and Lucknow.
About the Internship
Internship experiences at Wadhwa Law Chambers offer you an opportunity to work across civil, commercial, criminal and IP matters in Delhi
We offer internships to law students who have completed at least 3 semesters in a BA-LLB /equivalent course.
Internship Applications for Wadhwa Law Chambers must be sent by mail to [email protected].
The subject of the mail must be in the following format – “Internship Application – Month, Year – Current Year”. Please write a brief Statement of Purpose (SOP) in the body of the mail, and attach your latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the same.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.