About AK Bhambri and Associates
MR. AKSHAY BHAMBRI is an advocate based in South Delhi.
Specializes in matters pertaining to Cyber Law, RERA, A.D.R and In-direct Taxation such as Customs, Excise, Service Tax, COFEPOSA, mainly in Customs. Years possessing expertise in the domain of Cyberlaw.
Academically, Graduated in B.A Political Science (honors) from Delhi University, then pursued LLB. Later On, a Rank Holder in his LLM & a Gold Medalist in Cyber Law. Also holds a diploma in Arbitration, conciliation & Mediation with Many Other Certificates in Philosophy, Sociology, Psychology and Space law etc.
Till Now he has worked with 3 Different law firms. Now having its own Legal Firm named as A.K Bhambri & Associates in south Delhi. Currently He is enrolled with the Delhi Bar Council, Delhi High Court Bar Association And a Bar Member of Delhi District Courts is been assisted by two Associate Lawyers, at present.
About the Internship
AK Bhambri and Associates are looking for legal interns for the month of Jan-Feb 2023.
Candidates from Delhi-NCR can apply only.
Strictly for the candidates who are interested in litigation.
All are welcome to apply especially Non-NLU.
Required for Tis Hazari court work, New Delhi.
1. Certificate of Internship.
2. Letter of Recommendation
4. A Great Learning Experience
5. Publication Opportunities.
6. Litigation hands-on experience.
1. CV and Cover Letter to be sent at [email protected].
2. Titled as” Application for Physical/Virtual Internship ( Jan 2023 or Feb2023)
2. Shortlisted candidates would be Scheduled for a Virtual interview.
4. Mobile No & Residential Address is to be mentioned in the cover letter itself.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.