About National Forensic Sciences University
National Forensic Sciences University, an Institution of National Importance, having its headquarter at Gandhinagar, is established by an Act passed in the year 2020 by the Parliament of India, to facilitate and promote studies and research and to achieve excellence in the field of forensic science in conjunction with applied behavioural science studies, law, criminology and
other allied areas and technology and other related fields, and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
About School of Law
School of Law, Forensic Justice and Policy studies is established with the aim of imparting professional education with a special focus of forensic application in all allied areas of law and policy framework. The school aspires to be the leading provider of forensic justice understanding to all professionals from different areas of governance including justice administration. Through forensic lenses it focuses on crime prevention, crime reduction, crime mapping, speedy and fair dispensation of justice, thereby contributing to overall welfare of people. The school ultimately envisions to produce sound techno-legal experts who can contribute in all areas of governance improving the efficiency leading to peace and happiness amongst the people through highest index of Rule of Law and Justice.
About the Internship
The school invites applications for Academic and research Internships for law students/graduates. The scheme is to provide a platform for academic grooming to students. School of Law, Forensic Justice and Policy Studies is established with the aim of imparting professional education with a special focus of forensic application in all allied areas of law and policy framework. Who can apply for Internship?
1. Law students enrolled in 5/3 year LL.B. or LL.M. Programme who are in their Final or penultimate year; or Graduate Students with a LL.B./LL.M. degree.
2. Prior experience in research work or academic work will be preferred.
Opportunity to get training at one of the best universities and will receive an internship certificate upon successful completion of the internship period. Those who have performed exceptionally well be given recommendation letters that can be helpful to the interns for their future prospects.
Role and Functions
The interns would carry out all academic coordination work, research work and academic assistance work or any other co-curricular/extracurricular activity work assigned by the Dean on day to day basis. Interns are expected to prepare a log book of tasks performed and are required to submit a brief report at the end of the internship
After careful scrutiny of the application, an online interview will be held by a panel of interviewees. Selected candidates would be notified through email with their terms of reference and joining date. The period of the internship would be 1 month which can be extended maximum to another two months. Call for application: 23 December 2022 Scrutiny of Applications and Intimation of Selection: 03 January 2022 Commencement of internship: 09 January 2023 to 08 February 2023
Send your CV with a forwarding letter to [email protected]
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.