About Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors)
Noble Legal (Advocates & Solicitors) is a Law Office based in Jangpura, Delhi, and is headed by Advocate Amitesh Giroti. He has expertise in matters relating to land and property disputes, medical contracts, consumer protection, SARFAESI Laws.
About the Internship
Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors) is looking for interns.
Students from 3rd year or above in a 5-year integrated law course, or 2nd year or above in a 3-year law course can apply.
Students should be residing in Delhi NCR.
Students should possess strong writing/drafting, and research skills.
Preference shall be given to those who have an interest and prior experience in litigation.
Area of work
Internship work would mainly include drafting legal notices, petitions, etc., their review/editing, and other research work.
Main areas of practice would be Civil Litigation, Arbitration, Commercial Litigation,SARFAESI, and other areas of civil and criminal laws.
Mode of Internship
The internship shall, primarily, be through physical/offline mode.
Office Location: Jangpura, Delhi.
The Office does not offer any fixed amount of stipend.
A certificate of Internship shall be provided after the successful completion of the full duration of the internship. Performance-based perks/incentives may also be provided, if applicable
applications are to be mailed to [email protected]. Kindly mention your Current City (eg. Delhi) and the Period requested (eg. January 2023)
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.