Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 10th , 2022
Lawyers, Amicus Services, New Delhi (PQE: 1 to 2 year)
Amicus Services is looking for candidates with 1-2 years of experience in Direct/Indirect Tax and Transfer Pricing.
Interested candidates shall mail their CVs to [email protected]
Legal Associate, Ramanand Goyal & Co., Jaipur (PQE- 4 Years)
We are Hiring!!
Legal Associate – Advocate with 4 years plus experience
Corporate legal drafting
Real Estate drafting
Contract Review Attorney, ACS Solutions, Noida (PQE- 4+ Years)
We have Great Opportunity for Lawyers!!
Hiring Contract Review attorney (Multiple roles) for Noida location.
Required:- · Experience with contracts/commercial transactions in a corporate legal department and/or law firm within an international environment; in-house corporate legal department experience preferred.
· LL.B or LLM (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India with 4+ years of relevant experience.
if interested kindly drop your CV at [email protected] or contact me at 8287611173.
Click here for the job poster’s LinkedIn profile.
Advocate, Law Chamber, New Delhi (PQE: 3 – 4 years)
A reputed law chamber based at New Delhi, which primarily deals with commercial litigation focusing on insolvency laws, arbitration and company laws is looking for an advocate with 3-4 years of experience. In case anyone is interested, please send your CV to [email protected]
Associate, Mindcrest Pune (PQE – 2 Years)
Independently produces and ensures high-quality, client ready work as part of legal banking team; communicates clearly orally and in writing; actively engages in work and achieves established goals
- Core skills:
- Review and comprehend banking instruments like facility agreements
- Identify and analyze pertinent legal provisions and populate compliance reports
- Critical thinking to analyze instructions and apply it according to differing scenarios
- Summarize key portions consistent with client instructions
- Strong research skills to provide more context for comprehension
- Good analytical skills to understand and synthesize complex laws and legislation
- Good English grammar
- Ability to paraphrase complex text into clear, plain English
- Drive to improve subject matter understanding
- Other business skills:
- Escalating issues appropriately and incorporating feedback
- Providing professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers
- Managing all deadlines without delivery delay
- Producing work that meets the clients requirements in format and content; meets communicated metrics; displays strong attention to detail and an exceptionally strong process orientation
- Recording all time completely and accurately in accordance with established policy
- Managing project related files and documents
- Completes all required training and available certifications; seeks out additional training opportunities; works on his or her individual development, including leadership development and technical skills development
- Law graduate / post graduate from a Tier I / II college
- Min. 2 years of experience in contract management space; Proficient at legal drafting
- Strong analytical skills and logical reasoning
- Superior ability to extract relevant data and process information
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility in working on project tools/spread sheets
- Team player
- Language Proficiency: Excellent written and verbal English skills; will be required to independently communicate and coordinate with US/UK based stakeholders
- Candidates residing in Pune or willing to relocate to Pune should only apply
- Candidates having banking contracts experience should apply
Click here to apply
Lawyer (Media and Entertainment), Pan India Law Firm, Mumbai (PQE- 1 to 6 Years)
Looking for Media and Entertainment Lawyer for a reputed pan India law firm.
PQE: 1-6 years
. Candidate with experience into Copyright act, Corporate/ commercial and contractual law.
. Exposure in drafting vetting and negotiating production related agreements, Production related agreements, artist agreements, licensing agreements etc.
Candidates from both in house and law firm can apply.
Interested candidates can reach out to me on LinkedIn or [email protected]
Assistant Manager (Legal), Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) ( PQE- NA Years)
SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the posts or not to fill up the posts at all.
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Applications open from January 5 to January 24.
Click here for official notification.
Associate, ASV Legal LLP, New Delhi ( PQE- 2 to 3 Years)
ASV Legal LLP is looking for an Associate (2-3 years experience) as a part of its litigation team at its Delhi Office at B-334, New Friends Colony New Delhi. The minimum experience requirement is 2 years. We are happy to offer a compensation of INR 30,000/-.
Those seeking to apply may send their CVs along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Legal Assistant, LeadSquared, Bengaluru( PQE- 2 Years)
- To assist in the review of legal documents
- Maintain contract repository
- Co-ordination within the Company for execution of legal documents
- To carry out research and do an impact analysis on the applicability of laws
- LLB Graduate
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of legal work
Click here for more info and to apply.
Legal Associate, Kontract Genie Hyderabad( PQE- NA Years)
Draft, review and negotiate variety of commercial, tech and transactional agreements, including SaaS Agreement, MSA, SOW, Service Agreement, License Agreement, NDA, Real Estate Agreements, SHA, SSA, Term Sheet.
Techno-Legal Background will preferred.
Click here to apply
Associate, Sarin & Co., New Delhi ( PQE- 3 to 5 Years) (Apply by 15th January)
Sarin & Co. is looking to hire an Associate based in New Delhi for our aviation team. Kindly refer to the link below for details pertaining to the opening. The deadline for submission of CV’s is 15th January 2022.
Click here for detailed JD.
Assistant Professor, Tamilnadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University Tamil Nadu, (PQE -NA Years)
Company Name: The Tamilnadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University
Post : Assistant Professor – Environmental Law and Legal Order
Department : Environmental Law and Legal Order
Required Educational Qualification And Experience
- The qualifying Degree must have been obtained in the relevant subject/specialization through regular mode only.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on Short Listing and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates willing to apply for the post/posts may download the prescribed application from the University Website www.tndalu.ac.in.
- UR/OBC/EWS : Rs. 1,180/-
- SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 590/-
- Commencement of Online submission of application : 26/12/2021
- Closure of Online submission of application : 19/01/2022
More details around application process: http://www.tndalu.ac.in/recruitment/teaching/1_Notification.pdf
Click here for application form.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.