Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 17 , 2022
Advocate Asst – Legal Associate,Bright Future , Mumbai (PQE: 0 to 2 year)
6 months to 2 yrs of experience requiredHandle Litigation & Non-Litigation mattersPreparing title report for propertyConducting search in the records of registrar and providing title certificate for the same.Drafting various types of documents such as agreement for sale, leave and license agreements, mortgage deed, development agreements, power of attorney, indemnity bond, conveyance deed etc.Vetting various types of agreements, deeds etc.Registration of commercial and co-operative housing societies as per MCS act, 1960.Formation and registration of partnership firm. trust/association/mandal and registering the same as per MBPT act.Intimation services for mortgage to sub-registrar office.Services for public notice.Providing feasibility report on society conveyance, re-development of the society, Handling conveyance and deemed conveyance matter of the societies.Female candidates preferred.Job location Mumbai [Vasai], nearby location only apply. APPLY HERE
Legal Counsel, Tech Mahindra,Noida (PQE: n/a Years)
About the job
Qualified Legal professionals with knowledge of contract & commercial laws and having hands-on experience in handling following areas:-
- Review of international contracts (IT/ITeS);
- Drafting, review & negotiation of contracts & amendments;
- Drafting of novation, assignment and employee transition agreements.
Research and Communications Associate, Legasis Services Pvt. Ltd,Mumbai (PQE: 1+ years)
We are hiring for our training and Edu-tech lateral – ‘Compliance and Ethics Academy’.
????????: Research and Communications Associate
?????????: Head of the Academy
??????????????: LLB or CS background
???????? – Mumbai currently remote working
The Compliance and Ethics Academy is an initiative of Legasis focussed on imparting trainings, workshops, courses, and educational opportunities in the space of law, compliance, and ethics. Our Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional Course is a trusted and renowned course for compliance industry professionals – it recently completed its 10th edition. We have several online courses on our platform EthicsIndia, and we conduct trainings in the space of Anti-bribery and anti-corruption, Code of Conduct, PoSH, and Board duties.
1. Conducting research and analysis in areas of ethical compliances such as Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Code of Conduct, POSH, CSR, etc.
2. Writing Articles and preparing reading material, MCQs, and case studies.
3. Creating online course modules along with developing curriculum.
4. Must be adept in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Powerpoint.
5. Maintaining database, coordinating with other teams, responding to queries and inquiries.
6. Handling all e-mail correspondence and in charge of our online platform.
7. Coordinating with sales and marketing team to market CEA products and services.
Interested candidates may e-mail their brief resume along with a writing sample or PPT (if any) to [email protected]
Multiple Faculty Positions, National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
National Law School of India University invites applications for various faculty positions.
For more details, visit: CLICK HERE
Research Officer,CUSAT Kochi’s Inter University Centre,Kochi (PQE – 2 Years)
The Inter-University Centre for IPR Studies invites applications from qualified candidates for engagement to the post of Research Officer (Science/Technology) in IUCIPRS on a contract basis for one year. The deadline for application is 31.01.2022. The application form can be accessed here.
The details are as follows:
A. No. of post- 1 No. (General).
I) a) Masters Degree (Recognised by CUSAT) in Science/Technology with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
b) LLM (IP) Degree or equivalent (Recognised by CUSAT) with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
ii) Research experience in IPR related area of at least two years.
C. Pay (Consolidated pay)- Rs.40,000/- per month for PG holders and Rs.60,000/- per month for Ph.D. holders
D. Maximum Age- 40 years
E. How to apply-
Applications to the above posts have to be submitted in the prescribed application form available in the website: www.cusat.ac.in
Law associates and interns, Sahej Uban & Associates ,New Delhi( PQE- n/a Years)
There is vacancy for law associates and interns in Sahej Uban & Associates. The office is in Defence Colony, New Delhi.
Interested candidates can email on [email protected]
Associate,Tiered Law Firms,Multiple Locations (PQE – 3-4 Years)
Hiring for Tiered Law Firms for their GC, PE, VC practices, Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi locations. Interested candidates please share your profile at [email protected]
2 Associates, Madaan Law Offices,Safdarjung Enclave( PQE-1+Years)
There’s a vacancy for 2 Associates in Madaan Law Offices.
Office location: Safdarjung Enclave
PQE: 1+ year(s)
Practice areas: Civil-commercial & Corporate Litigation, High Court, NCLT, NCLAT and various Tribunals.
Salary: Negotiable, as per industry standards.
Please email your CV with a cover letter to: [email protected]
Legal Associate, Office of Ms. Jyoti Taneja, New Delhi(PQE- 3 Years)
Vacancy for Legal Associate at the Office of Ms. Jyoti Taneja, New Delhi.
About the office:
Ms. Jyoti Taneja is a practicing advocate in New Delhi. Practice of the office primarily includes Delhi High Court, NCLT, NCDRC, District Courts, DRT, etc. The area of specialization primarily involves handling Criminal and Civil Laws with respect to Insolvency matters, Property disputes, Cheque bounce cases, Consumer Disputes, Education matters etc.
PQE: minimum 3 years
Location: 72, Janpath, Ved Mansions, First Floor, New Delhi-01
Number of Vacancies
1 (one): Legal Associate
- Legal Research
- To provide assistance in Courts by arguing and drafting matters.
3.Assisting in appearing and arguing matters before NCLT, NCDRC, DRT and District Courts.
4.Assisting in Drafting of Appeals, Petitions, Written statements including Administrative work.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must email their updated CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Last date of application: 20.01.2022
Legal Professional, Aavas Financiers Ltd, Jaipur ( PQE- 0+ Years)
B.A.LLB Freshers For our Legal Department
Location- Agra, Udaipur, Nagpur, Rudrapur
References would be highly appreciated
If interested share resume on [email protected] or can whatsapp me at 8000470235
Legal Editor, Manupatra, Noida ( PQE- 2 – 5 Year)
Legal Editor- Online Publishing
Experience- 2 – 5 years in legal publishing industry
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Law
Key areas of responsibility
- Working in accordance to work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing content.
- Do research on various areas of law, identify relevant information, documents and carry out updations in content collections.
- Keep track of various compliances and due dates.
- Training and managing team members
- Responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals
- Day-to-day operations of the content for the online platform
- Identify and share pegs with marketing team to promote
Must have skills & Experience
- Prior publishing or writing experience preferred
- One should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Power Point & Internet skills
- Demonstrated legal research skills
- Initiative and coordination
- Able to work under minimal supervision
Remuneration: Attractive packages and benefits are provided commensurate with experience.
Associate, Agraa Legal, Bengaluru ( PQE- 0-2 Year)
We are looking to hire associates with PQE 0-2 years for our real estate practice in Bangalore. Knowledge of kannada to read and write is mandatory. Interested candidates can share their resume to [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.