Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – June 23 2022
Court Clerk, EPA Law Offices, Delhi (PQE 1-2 Years)
looking for applicants for the position of Court Clerk on full-time basis. Applicants should be well conversant with court procedures and practices before the Delhi High Court, District Courts, NCDRC, NCLT, and other Forums.
Location: New Delhi and NOIDA.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Filing pleadings before the Delhi High Court, District Courts, NCDRC, NCLT, and other Forums.
· Making MIS of all cases and preparing daily lists of matters coming up for hearing.
· Monitoring, organizing and maintaining files and records and actively handling case correspondence.
· Assisting and providing a range of legal and administrative support to members of the Firm.
· Assisting members of the Firm by retrieving, photocopying, scanning, organizing, and assembling exhibits and other materials and collecting additional information as requested.
Experience: 1-2 years.
Salary: To be mutually discussed and decided based on experience and performance.
Interested applicants may send their applications to [email protected].
Associate, Trilegal, Delhi (PQE- 2 to 6 Yrs)
- We are looking to further strengthen our core corporate* practice (not RE) and are urgently looking for suitable candidates to join our team (PQE- 2 to 6 years).
- APPLY HERE
Corporate and Litigation Associates, KS Legal & Associates, Ahmedabad and Delhi (PQE 3-4 Years)
We are looking to corporate and litigation Associates with a minimum PQE of 3-4 years. Please email us at [email protected] with the profile. Recommendations will be appreciated.
Location: Ahmedabad and Delh
Advocate, Asset Reconstruction Company, New Delhi (PQE 1 Years)
- Vacancy for Fresher Advocate in an Asset Reconstruction Company Place New Delhi Eligibility-Fresher or 1 year experience in Recovery proceedings. Should have dealt in SARFAESI, DRT and IBC matters. Additionally, should have assisted or drafted various contracts and agreements. Qualifications – Must be a law graduate from a recognized university Salary As per industry standards with some additional benefits AE Interested candidates may share their CV to the following e-mail address [email protected]
LAW- RRM – Advanced Analyst, EY, Mumbai (PQE 0 – 3 Years)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- You will have the opportunity to work with us and our global teams in U.S. and Canada. You will be able to assist us in supporting these teams on U.S. and Canadian immigration projects.
Your Key Responsibilities
- At an associate level would be required to assist the Immigration team in U.S. and Canada in preparing U.S. and Canadian immigration cases.
- The preparation of cases would require the Attorney to:
- Learn immigration processing categories and legal requirements for each work visa and permanent resident visa category and apply legal knowledge as required in the case preparation process
- Use available resources to draft complex immigration petition packages (using the facts of each case to tell a story, while highlighting each of the legal requirements)
- Revise drafts
- Ensure that documents are saved and filed into the appropriate virtual workspaces/folders
- Leverage technology resources to ensure the immigration group is operating as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Liaise on a regular basis with support teams located throughout EY’s international network.
- In addition to this, the Attorney would be required to work with team members and further the development of the team – be it timely reporting to seniors; understanding project metrics such as utilization and efficiency; and overall taking ownership of the work assigned to them.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- To do the work we do, we require people with a specific skill set.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in Law
- 0 – 3 years of prior experience
- Professional proficiency in English, with in-depth knowledge of the rules of the English language, standards of style, punctuation, and grammar. Also, excellent legal research, writing and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to understand and follow specific, detailed instructions
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines and high volumes, while also being proactive and efficient
- A team-oriented approach and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in U.S. or Canadian immigration related work
- Experience with substantive writing, editing, and proofreading a variety of documentation
- Outstanding administrative and communication skills, mature business sense, and ability to perform in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment
- Strong knowledge of and ability to apply office software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and PDF
Associate – Legal & Regulation, Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Delhi (PQE 2 Years)
As part of IIHS’ detailed legal work, we are looking for a candidate to fill the full-time position of Associate – Legal & Regulation in our Delhi office.
Activities and Tasks
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Legal Support (primary):
- Assisting with legal and regulatory matters;
- Contract drafting and contract management;
- Transactional advisory and drafting, preferably with experience of:
- matters pertaining to the ‘not for profit’ sector;
- procurement and tendering;
- construction contracts (Works, Design Build, PPP models);
- transactional elements of IPR related matters;
- Providing documentation support;
- Institutional process drafting;
- Assisting with legal advisory, memos and opinion writing, litigation proceedings and related support as applicable;
- Undertaking legal and regulatory due diligence;
- Research (secondary):
- Assisting with research and academic work on aspects of urban law and policy, as relevant to IIHS;
- Providing support to other IIHS activities including academics, research, training, practice, operations and others;
- Participating in all activities of Institution-Building at IIHS; carrying out tasks as assigned.
Structure and Reporting
The Associate – Legal & Regulation will report to the Head – Legal & Regulation or persons designated by the Head – Legal & Regulation at IIHS, and will collaborate effectively with a diverse group of internal teams and external individuals/organisations, and students.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic lawyer with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Law and around 2 years of work experience in relevant areas, including preferably, experience of dealing with legal and regulatory issues in the non-for-profit sector.
Other qualifications required for this role, include:
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Excellent communication skills in written English;
- Good communication skills and fluency in Hindi/Kannada (written and spoken);
- Ability to undertake rigorous research on contracts, labour law, taxation law, privacy/date protection legislation, case law, institutional structures and relevant legislative matters, with pronounced evidence of strong drafting and transactional skills;
- Ability to understand law in contexts and propose iterative solutions;
- Ability to assist with litigation related matters;
- Ability to work in a highly inter-disciplinary team and under strict and frequent deadlines;
- Professional experience in dealing with Government agencies/entities.
This offer is on an exclusive basis, which implies that other professional assignments (whether compensated or not) that bear a potential conflict of interest with IIHS cannot be undertaken.
The search will remain open until the position is filled.
This position is based in Delhi or Bengaluru and may entail travel to other locations in India.
Review and Assessment
The role and performance of the incumbent shall be subject to normal review and assessment systems at IIHS.
IIHS is an equal opportunity employer that encourages women, people with disabilities and those from economically and socially excluded communities with the requisite skills and qualifications to apply for positions.
Please write to us at [email protected] if you need any clarifications while filling the online application form.
Senior Executive, Legal, JLL, Gurgaon (PQE 2-3 Years)
What this job involves:
Assisting thelegal and contracting team in carrying out applicable compliances for all JLL entities, to mention few, note below:-
- Mitigate legal risk by tactfully implementing legal strategy and exploring new legal regimes.
- To carry out review and analysis of internal legal & contracting processes and framework.
- Managing the initial assessment of compliance incidents and directing non-compliance incidents to the appropriate function for addressing.
- Detecting legal risks and contractual liabilities in the organization and provide advice on possible non-compliance issues.
- Maintaining incident management repository for tracking and reporting on legal incidents and assisting in the management of the legal response process.
- Liaising and advising different stakeholders on the importance of legal issues and navigate the rapidly evolving global compliance landscape.
- Bringing in efficacy both in terms of costs and productivity.
- Keeping up to date with legal legislation and regulation.
- Assist the legal team in drafting and vetting commercial contracts.
- Ensuring the compliance control framework remains aligned with external legislation.
- Undertaking contracting monitoring activities.
- Helps Company to resolve existing and upcoming legal issues and establish cordial relationship with directors and all its stakeholders.
- Provides resolution of business or legal issues by identifying contracting solutions.
- Study of all notifications, circulars, amendments etc. and advice the applicability of the same on the company accordingly.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and clients
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Support to all business lines by advising them on all legal & contracting matters
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a contracting or advisory role, gained as a contracting specialist, legal counsel, or other similar role;
- General understanding of litigation & contracting systems or programs and identifying potential legal risks;
- General knowledge of compliance management, data privacy, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, cybersecurity, workplace harassment, intellectual property, and corporate governance
- 2-3 yrs. PQE
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Knowledge of Contract Act, Labour laws including the new labour codes, Insolvency Code, Stamp Act, Registration Act, etc.;
- Experience in drafting and vetting contracts;
- Ability to research on the matters as per requirement;
- Ability to handle business relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills so as to analyse and opine on various statutory provisions;
- Willingness to travel within India for official work.
Sr. Executive – Legal, Vistara ,Gurgaon(PQE N/A Years)
To be responsible as a key member of the legal dept. of the company with the primary role of handling labour law compliances and HR related issues and contracts.
- Handling labour law compliances including filing of periodical as well as event based statutory applications, forms and returns with the labour law authorities (“Authorities”) for all offices of the company
- Making representations before the Authorities and handling relevant correspondences thereof
- Drafting and filing responses to inspection reports, notices, etc. issued by the Authorities
- Liaisoning with the Authorities and the third party agency involved in the execution of compliances
- Administering the labour law compliance management tool, uploading compliance proofs on the tool and coordinating with relevant departments for the same
- Conducting labour law audits at different offices of the company
- Providing relevant support for initiating / defending any litigations under labour law
- Provide risk management advice and legal support relating to HR issues.
- Handling HR related contracts
Skills & Attributes
- Legal knowhow preferably of Airline Industry or other related industry like hospitality or travel
- Skills to prepare opinions/memo and brief internal stakeholders and external counsel
- Knowledge and experience in handling labour law compliances and issues
- Ability to understand business requirements and apply legal provisions appropriately
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Law Graduate – B.A.LL.B from a recognized college/university
Lawyers,EQUI LAW PARTNERS, Delhi (PQE 0-1 Years)
About the firm EQUI LAW PARTNERS, ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS is a multi disciplinary law firm doing NCLT, High Court, NCDRC and District Court, consumer, civil and Corporate litigation having its head office at Jangpura Delhi. Job description Require a Advocate for pleading/drafting and appearances before various courts in Delhi. Number of Vacancies One Location Delhi Jangpura Eligibility/Experience/Qualifications required: The candidate must hold valid Advocate enrolment number with at least 6 month to one year of court appearances § The candidate must have knowledge of drafting and researching. § The candidate must have the knowledge about day to day working of various courts in Delhi. Salary: Rs. 15000 to 18,000/- per month. How to apply: Send your resume Email [email protected]
Lawyers,EQUI LAW PARTNERS, Delhi (PQE 0-1 Years)
About the firm EQUI LAW PARTNERS, ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS is a multi disciplinary law firm doing NCLT, High Court, NCDRC and District Court, consumer, civil and Corporate litigation having its head office at Jangpura Delhi.
Require a Advocate for pleading/drafting and appearances before various courts in Delhi.
Number of Vacancies One
Location Delhi Jangpura Eligibility/Experience/Qualifications required: The candidate must hold valid Advocate enrolment number with at least 6 month to one year of court appearances § The candidate must have knowledge of drafting and researching. § The candidate must have the knowledge about day to day working of various courts in Delhi. Salary: Rs. 15000 to 18,000/- per month. How to apply: Send your resume Email [email protected]
in-house Lawyer, Real Estate Development Company, Borivali East (PQE 1-3 Years)
- A real estate development company is URGENTLY looking for an in-house lawyer in Mumbai with good drafting skills. Location is Borivali East, monday-saturday. Salary:2.5-4 lacs/annum depending upon the experience of the candidate Experience:1-3years. If interested or know someone who is, please ask them to drop their resume with a cover letter mentioning why they are suitable for the role. AE Email ID: [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.