About Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College
The trust ‘Marathwada Mitra Mandal, Pune’ was established in 1967 with the objective of providing hostel or similar accommodation in Pune to the students. This trust is established through the inspiration of socially and educationally charged personalities, with moto ‘Yethe Bahutanche Hit’ (Welfare of Masses). At its various educational campuses, the trust has created excellent facilities of education catering to Architecture, Management, Law, Commerce, Pharmacy, Engineering, etc, which provide excellent education to more than 12000 students.
Recently, the Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s four colleges are accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC, Bengaluru. Shankarrao Chavan Law College was established in 2003, with the objective to lay down a strong foundation for the future lawyers and nurture them with ideals and values which will enable them to play a positive role in creating a better world. The college has also established Centre for Advance Legal Research & Training and Centre for Academic Research, Publication and E-content in Law (CARPEL) for training the students on various legal issues and to inculcate research skills among students.
We have recently started the Post Graduation Department in July 2010. The Department is involved in organizing conferences, seminars and workshops, certificate courses and other research activities to train students in research techniques and teaching pedagogy. The college has recently introduced BBA LL.B course as well as established its Ph.D. Research Centre.
About the Certificate Course on “Law and Alternative Sexualities”
The course will sensitize students towards gender and sexual identities other than the universal male/female heterosexual and heteronormative identities prevalent in the world. It will enhance their employability, with an increasing number of NGOs and support groups now involved with lesbian, gay and transgender rights, and even government organizations acknowledging the need for this recognition.
The aim of the course is to introduce and acquaint students with the concept of alternative sexual identities, and history, law, politics, and literature of alternative sexualities in ancient, medieval and contemporary India.
Link for Admission Form: CLICK HERE
Last date for registration
Last date for registration is 27th January, 2022 and the course begins from 1st February 2022.
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Jobs – 17th May 2022
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.