About Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College
The trust ‘Marathwada Mitra Mandal, Pune’ was established in 1967 with the objective of providing hostel or similar accommodation in Pune to the students. This trust is established through the inspiration of socially and educationally charged personalities, with moto ‘Yethe Bahutanche Hit’ (Welfare of Masses). At its various educational campuses, the trust has created excellent facilities of education catering to Architecture, Management, Law, Commerce, Pharmacy, Engineering, etc, which provide excellent education to more than 12000 students.
Recently, the Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s four colleges are accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC, Bengaluru. Shankarrao Chavan Law College was established in 2003, with the objective to lay down a strong foundation for the future lawyers and nurture them with ideals and values which will enable them to play a positive role in creating a better world. The college has also established Centre for Advance Legal Research & Training and Centre for Academic Research, Publication and E-content in Law (CARPEL) for training the students on various legal issues and to inculcate research skills among students.
We have recently started the Post Graduation Department in July 2010. The Department is involved in organizing conferences, seminars and workshops, certificate courses and other research activities to train students in research techniques and teaching pedagogy. The college has recently introduced BBA LL.B course as well as established its Ph.D. Research Centre.
About the Certificate Course on “Law and Alternative Sexualities”
The course will sensitize students towards gender and sexual identities other than the universal male/female heterosexual and heteronormative identities prevalent in the world. It will enhance their employability, with an increasing number of NGOs and support groups now involved with lesbian, gay and transgender rights, and even government organizations acknowledging the need for this recognition.
The aim of the course is to introduce and acquaint students with the concept of alternative sexual identities, and history, law, politics, and literature of alternative sexualities in ancient, medieval and contemporary India.
Link for Admission Form: CLICK HERE
Last date for registration
Last date for registration is 27th January, 2022 and the course begins from 1st February 2022.
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.