About DNLU Jabalpur
The Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur has been established by the Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Act, 2018. The motto of the University, which means “speak the truth and conduct in accordance with dharma.” The motto of the University imbibes both the concepts and appeals to the generations of legal professionals to always take the path of the Satya and uphold the Dharma in all circumstances, as the ultimate victory comes to those who speak Satya and conducts in accordance with Dharma.
About the Event
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that after a successful maiden event of Justice RK Tankha Parliamentary Debate Competition, 2021, we are all set to conduct the 2nd edition of our Flagship Tournament, which is set to begin from 15th to 17th April 2022.
JRKTPD’22 brings us the opportunity to widen our aura of intellect through the engagements from various students from different universities by way of the enthralling exercise of debating. This event is very special to us as it instils the spirit of competitiveness and comprehension in all those who become a part of it, and hence we would like to cordially invite your esteemed institution to this adrenalin rush-filled tournament brimming with fun, excitement, and lots of debating.
? Keeping the current condition of the Covid-19 Pandemic in mind, the Tournament shall be conducted online.
? Format: 3V3 Asian Parliamentary
? Registration Fee: Rs. 350/ US$ 5 per participant (debaters and adjes)
? Adjudicator Policy: N=N (for both Institutional and Cross Teams).
? Phase I Registrations end at 11:59 pm, March 15, 2022!
? Gender Diversity Policy: We shall be implementing a gender-diversity policy at registration that requires institutional contingents to have at least 25%, non-cis-male persons. The policy would be followed strictly. However, if any specific contingent genuinely fails to meet the above-mentioned criterion, you are requested to drop us a mail at [email protected]. The decision of the organizing committee will be final and binding.
Apart from all the fun, you also get the chance to grab exciting cash prizes worth more than 1.5 Lacs and a lot of Debating experience!
The details for the payment shall be given to you after the allocation of slots!
The teams shall be required to make the payment after registrations, only after which their slots shall be confirmed.
For any queries, feel free to contact:
· Kartik Pendharkar – +91 75099 22989 (Co-Convenor)
· Ojaswini Gupta – +91 72239 67592 (Secretary)
· Ashutosh Chopra – +91 79850 69858 (Executive Member)
Brochure: CLICK HERE
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.