About Competition Commission of India
Competition Commission of India is the competition regulator in India. It is a statutory body of the Government of India responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 and promoting competition throughout India and preventing activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India.
Internship Details: Competition Commission of India
- For April to June 2022 Online Internships, eligible applicants whose applications received by 1st of preceding month (for example, for internship of January 2022-application should be received by 1st ofMarch 2022, for internship of May 2022- application should be received by 1st of April 2022 and for internship of June 2022- application should be received by 1st ofMay 2022) shall only be considered. Applications mandatorily be in the prescribed format available on CCI website . Applications in other formats shall be rejected summarily. Statement of Purpose should be accompanied by the application.
- Applicants shall submit their applications duly signed/ endorsed by their colleges/institutions in the space specifically provided in application form with the heading ‘CERTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATION BY INSTITUTION’ Or in alternative, applications must be accompanied with a scanned copy of email/letter from the respective institution certifying that the student is a bonafide student of the institution and pursuing the course (with year) mentioned in the application for internship. Such email/letter must be issued by Dean/Registrar/HoD/Director/Authorized Officials. Applications shall be sent online only. Hard copies of applications shall not be accepted.
- The emails carrying such requests shall indicate “Online Internship during the month of ___________(mention intended month) 2021” as subject of email. All such requests for online internship must be sent at [email protected]. Applications sent at/addressed to any other email ID shall not be considered.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be allocated guides/mentors from amongst the Officers of CCI. The interns will be provided contact details of their mentors/guides for being in regular touch with them to complete the assigned work. The duration of online internship (a week/ two weeks/ three weeks/ a month) shall be decided by the mentor/guide depending on the work assigned. In first week of every month, online orientation programme will be organized for selected students by Advocacy Division of CCI. No request for internship beyond one month shall be accepted.
- On certification by concerned mentor/guide that the assigned intern has worked/completed the internship to his satisfaction, a certificate for the period of internship shall be awarded to the interns. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through contact details (email id) provided by them in their requests/applications.
NO STIPEND/HONORARIUM SHALL BE PAID TO INTERNS FOR ONLINE INTERNSHIPS.
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.