LawInternships is an Online Law School which shall extensively provide educational services. We assist in providing Internship opportunities for gaining professional experience a well as improving legal skills while being enrolled in a full-time program. The objective is to provide a credible platform for the law students to fulfill educational requirements by imparting practical exposure and relevant skills. The uniqueness of this school is to unlatch a law school whereby students get an opportunity to hone their skills outside a classroom and provide wide ranging services to the students for their holistic development.
About the Competition
On the occasion of World Student’s Day, LawInternships (The Online Law School) is organizing its 2nd Chapter and one of its kind Student of the Year Competition, 2021, a comprehensive process specifically curated to evaluate each law student solely on the basis of their caliber and buildout. This competition aims at giving due credit to the student for its academic and non-academic excellence in the fields where they have left their mark.
STUDENT OF THE YEAR – GRAND PRIZE
The Student of the Year – Grand Prize is awarded to the undergraduate law program top all-rounder student who has excelled in different areas specifically in the field of law and stands out as an example for other young people in India. We look for consistently good academic results plus a meaningful contribution through extra-curricular activities to the legal community, which show how hard work, commitment and introspection can make a lasting difference.
- This competition is open for undergraduate students enrolled with a UGC recognized law college/university at present.
- The institutes may send 3 top bona fide students for the competition.
- The student may apply on individual capacity with the recommendation letter of Head Of Department.
- The student should not have failed/ reappeared in any subject in the University Examination during the course.
- The student should not be involved in any disciplinary case throughout the stay in the institute.
Well drafted CV
- Students are advised that CV should not be more than 4 pages.
- There is a sample format for CV from LawInternships (The Online Law School).
- You may use this format or make your own format. You are requested to cover the points of Education, Work Experience & Internships, Competitions, Awards & Mentions, Publications, Organisations activities, Certificate Courses, Skills.
- In CV, all the academic and activity done in Academic Year from November, 2020 to October, 2021 should be mentioned.
- The language of the CV should necessarily be restricted to English.
- Format- The submission of the CV should be made in MS Word/ doc/docx. The submissions must be in Times New Roman, Size 12 with 1.5 Line Spacing.
- The CV must include: Name, College Name, Email Address and Phone Number otherwise the submission shall be discarded.
|Release of Google Form||21st September 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||24th October 2021|
|1st Round Selection List||8th November 2021|
|Final Results (SOTY Awards Day)||14th November 2021|
There are no registration fees. (Exclusively for law students)
Notwithstanding, any other rule, the following are the penalties that could be levied on participants on grounds of proven misconduct in any manner, whatsoever:
- If the student fails to mention all the required details in their submissions, the Organizing Committee reserves right to discard the submission.
2. If the Organizing Committee finds any discrepancy in any submission, the OC reserves the right to discard the submission
1. Cash Prize: INR 10,000/-
2. Physical Trophy and Certificate.
4.10 % discount in all the certificate courses offered by LawInternships (The Online Law School).
Upon making the submission, the student declares that any information disclosed in the CV is accurate and true to the best of his/her knowledge and belief.
Decision of the Organizing Committee shall be binding in interpretation of any rule or for any query or otherwise.
- Simran: +91 7008534118
- Eifa: +91 7389057134
- Official LawInternships Contact: +91 7477017741/ +91 9316436282
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.