Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Mar 16 2022
Litigation Associate,GDC Lawyers Chamber, Delhi(PQE 1-3 Years)
Vacancy for Litigation Associate at GDC Lawyers Chamber.
PQE- 1-3 years in Litigation. The candidate would be expected to have good drafting and researching skills. Also, would be asked to appear before various courts and tribunals.
Job Location: 5/113-A, SUBHASH GALI, Main, 60 Feet Rd, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi, 110032
No. of Positions: 2
Salary: As Per Industry Norms
Kindly send your CV along with Cover Letter at [email protected]
Associate,Abhishek Samant & Associates, Mumbai(PQE 1 Years)
looking for an Associate to join my team at Abhishek Samant & Associates, Advocates based at Fort.
Required qualification as follows:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Litigation.
- Min. 1 year of experience in appearing before Courts at Mumbai.
- Candidates based at Mumbai will be preferred.
Resumes to be mailed to Mr. Abhishek Samant at [email protected]
You can also contact him on his mobile number +91 80971 75562
Associate, Amit Lubhaya & Associates, Jaipur(PQE 2 – 5 Years)
Job vacancy at Amit Lubhaya & Associates
We are looking for hiring an associate for our Jaipur office at Vaishali Nagar. The candidate must be from Jaipur and should be interested in pursuing litigation as a career.
Area of Practice- Civil Litigation and
The role of an associate in our office is as follows: 1) Drafting of Writs, Replies to Writs in High Court. 2) Drafting of Claims, Counter-Claims, Replies, Rejoinders etc. in arbitrations. 3) Appearing before the High Court, Arbitral Tribunals, Commercial Court etc. 4) Legal research 5) Coordinating with the Court clerk and assisting him in filing of pleadings before the court, if required.
The remuneration will be given as per the market rate for fresh graduates/juniors in litigation in Jaipur and is revisable, subject to the performance.
Interested candidates can send their resume at [email protected] with the subject line – Application for Legal Associate
Legal Associate ,Loansettlement.com, Gurugram (PQE 2+ Years)
POST- LEGAL ASSOCIATE ( Freshers can apply )
GRADUATE IN THE FIELD OF- LAW (LLB, LLM , BA. LLB ,BBA.LLB AND BCom LLB , CS)
OFFICE LOCATION- GURGAON NEXT TO SIKANDERPUR METRO STATION
Note:- People who are living in Gurgaon and near to yellow line metro or in the radius of 45 minutes travelling time can only apply .
IN OFFICE- 5 DAYS.
Primary Work :- Legal Drafting , Legal Advising , Legal Risk Management , Dispute Settlement , Negotiations , Client counselling .
REMUNERATION (Per Month )- 15000 – 30,000* (Including variable) . [Strictly on the basis of experience ]
Freshers can apply.
Stress Free Environment
Work with the team of highly experienced people
Opportunity of joining a revolutionary financial services company
Interested candidates can send an application along with updated CV and a cover letter on [email protected]
Legal Associate,RealPage, Inc, Hyderabad (PQE 2-4 Year)
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
About The Team
The Teammates in this Job position will be responsible to support, effectively and efficiently, the RealPage for the RealPage Utility Management (RUM) Compliance portfolio; review, draft or negotiate contracts and legal documents; and assist in all other matters related to legal, corporate and regulatory compliance.
What You’ll Do
As a Legal Associate, you will… This position will report to the Senior Director
- Support management in execution of the RealPage promise, vision and mission.
- Assist the RealPage compliance groups’ projects related to RUM, compliance audit, risk assessment, daily reporting and any ad hoc projects.
- Participate in training, learning and development programs on different projects.
- Support and nurture a good culture for RealPage through work and collaboration.
- Conduct due diligence on M&A project, internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance.
- Review contracts and other documentation and assess legal implications that need Supervisor’s attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Research and provide legal protection and risk management advice to management Identify and prepare reports for legal requirements and regulations affecting policies and procedures of the Company to ensure legal compliance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum2-4 years of experience in legal, corporate or regulatory compliance.
- Relevant knowledge and working experience on US’ regulatory compliance with respect to Utility Management Laws (Local, State and Federal).
- Excellent oral, written and business communication skills in English.
- Ability to provide independent advice to senior level management on highly technical matters with proper analysis.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships throughout the Company.
- Ability to accurately proofread and correct documents.
- Ability to set priorities and work under pressure.
- Ability to prepare reports, research and explore on assigned tasks.
Legal Content Writer, Azure HR Solutions, Remote (PQE 1+ Years)
We are hiring for one of the renewed company
Job location – Work From Home
Shifts – Night Shift 7 pm to 3 am or 4 am to 12 pm
Package between – CTC Between 4 to 6 lacs annually
Graduation LLB is mandatory
English Hons with LLB is preferred
Roles and Responsibilities
Review of a high volume of daily developments in the U.S. tax and accounting field and creation of summaries of such developments for publication in a newsletter. Other activities include writing explanatory material for products in specialty areas (e.g., tax accounting, pension law, estate and gift planning), with rapid turnaround time requirements; writing headnotes, briefs, and annotations; and summarizing relevant developments into news stories.
• Degree in English, Communications, or the equivalent. Law Degree preferred.
• High degree of competence in English language skills, including writing, editing, and proofreading.
• Ability to swiftly synthesize a large amount of complex tax material, selected from all developments arriving each day, and pick out the most critical aspects for the target audience.
• Ability to review multiple complex documents (cases, rulings, reports, etc.), and write multiple news stories and headnotes quickly and accurately each day, on deadline for a daily news service.
• Ability to write and edit on deadline.
Legal Associate – Litigation,Panicker & Panicker, Advocates, Kochi (PQE 3-5 Years)
Profile of Candidate:
- LLB/LLM graduate with minimum 3-5 years litigation experience
- Should have through knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, documentation, court rules and procedures etc.
- Should be highly organised with ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Should be able to maintain composure and troubleshoot in a fast-paced environment
- Should have strong writing and communication skills
- Should have critical thinking skills and keen attention to detail
- Should be proficient in English & Malayalam
Location: Kochi, Kerala
?Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings and related documents and file them with the court
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings, organise case files, manage logistics etc.)
- Brief seniors and assist with interrogatories and other discovery requests
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Provide assistance with appeals and case settlements
Candidates who suit the profile – please send your resume to [email protected].
Legal Jr Associate, Law Veritas, Mumbai (PQE 1-2 Years)
Candidate having experience in Non-Litigation profile..Drafting Skill, Client handling and Good English communication. Candidate should be residing in Mumbai. Kindly send the resume on [email protected] Job Opening in Andheri.
Lawyers, BCP Associates, Bengaluru (PQE 1-3 Years)
Looking for smart, capable, motivated lawyers:
1. Auditor positions – 3 vacancies – Fresh LLB graduates or those with upto 1 year PQE
2. POSH external member – 2 vacancies – Lady Advocate only with 8+ years’ PQE
3. Senior Associate – 2 vacancies – 3-5 years’ experience including labour law experience
Senior Associate,Algo Legal,Multiple Locations (PQE 3+ Years)
We at Algo Legal are looking for exceptional, and quality-driven private equity, venture capital & M&A lawyers (Senior Associate) with work experience of 3+ years to join our growing teams at Bengaluru, Gurugram and Mumbai offices.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Associate Lawyer, Satya : Pro Bono Law ,New Delhi (PQE 1-3 Years)
Satya is looking for litigation counsels who are committed to the cause of pro bono litigation to join their team. The work would entail counselling, drafting, and litigation in Delhi/NCR courts, as well as assisting state bodies with policy development/training, among other things. Prior litigation experience is preferred. If you are interested, please send your detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Retainership would be subject to discussions.
Editor, Project CLAP ,New Delhi (PQE 1-3 Years)
The foundational role of researching, drafting and framing the base content, Including the script of video content, captions for Instagram posts, drafting articles for newsletters, etc.
The role requires the candidate to have a good command over language and obedient nature as this role shall be the foundation to any content-centric work,
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proofreading, re-structuring, and editing copy for product and product marketing communications
- Organize, modify and update existing content keeping our audience in mind
- Follow organisations guidelines and produce content keeping in mind the voice and tone of the organisation
- Generate new ideas to improve user engagement
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to ensure a user-friendly experience
Associate/Assistant Professor,IAMR Law College,Ghaziabad (PQE 1 Years)
Urgent Opening for the position of Associate/Assistant Professor in IAMR Law College Ghaziabad.
Job Location: IAMR Campus, Ghaziabad
Qualifications: LLB, LLM (2years), NET/Ph. D
The candidate must have relevant experience of teaching to Law Students.
Freshers with an aptitude and flair for teaching with excellent subject knowledge and presentation skills may apply too.
Please revert with your updated CV immediately
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.