About SSRA Legal
At SSRA Legal, you will not only come across specialized lawyers, but also a team of compassionate professionals who would give their best to guide you through legal matters. The founder and managing partner of the firm, Mr. Sonam Sharma with a background of more than 16 years of impeccable legal experience, decided to invest his professional learnings to create a firm with a specialized team, which aligned to his vision of o?ering a spectrum of legal services. To further Mr. Sharma’s vision in his endeavor to establish an all-purpose boutique law firm, Mr. Shashwat Tripathi, having a specialized experience in corporate commercial litigation, joined hands as a partner. Today, by facilitating clients with services encompassing from investigations to trials, compliance to pleadings and advisory to legal representations; SSRA Legal is poised to be a versatile one-stop legal solution provider.
We firmly believe that with the choice of a credible and trustworthy legal advisor, half journey to victory is already accomplished. Hence as a compact, yet impactful team, we work relentlessly to assure complete reliability and round the clock availability. Our firm is privileged to have young, eager and progress-oriented professionals on board, who ensure that all client requirements are met with utmost dedication.
Ever since we have embarked on this journey, the team has touched significant milestones which include working for esteemed and renowned clients. As the journey continues, we take pride in being a single stop source for diverse legal solutions by keeping our doors open for start-ups, established companies as well as individual clientele.
About the Internship
SSRA legal office based out of Neeti Bagh is looking for Interns.
4th year or 5th year of Law School
Work profile to include the experience of Appearance before courts/tribunals with Lawyers, drafting and research work
mainly for Civil/Criminal/Commercial Litigation
Interested candidates may send their resume by email to [email protected]
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.