Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Mar 30 2022
Associate Lawyer, Chamber of AOR Shamik Sanjanwala, New Delhi (PQE 2-3 Years)
We have a vacancy for an Associate position for our litigation chambers in New Delhi. We are looking for a candidate with experience of at least 2 to 3 years. Candidates with more experience would be preferred. Experience in the Supreme Court would be helpful.
I am a 1998 graduate of NLS, Bangalore and an Advocate on Record of the Supreme Court.
We do a variety of civil and commercial litigation in the Supreme Court. Additionally we also do matters in Delhi High court and other forums. We also appear in domestic and international arbitrations.
Interested persons can get in touch at [email protected]
LinkedIn ID of AOR Shamik Sanjanwala: Click here
Associate (non-litigation), SDS Advocates, Mumbai (PQE 2 Years)
looking for an Associate (non-litigation) on retainership basis with PQE of 2 years and having experience in banking and finance, general corporate and conducting due diligence for acquisition of companies.
Interested candidate may apply to [email protected]
Retainership Fee: As per industry standard
Joining : Immediate
For LinkedIn of Sachiv Kumar , Partner at SDS Advocates. click here
Manager (Corporate Legal), Poonawalla Fincorp, Pune, (PQE – 2 to 4 Years)
Headquartered in Pune, Poonawalla Fincorp Limited is a Poonawalla Group Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) that is focused on consumer and MSME financing. We offer a suite of products for addressing the financing needs of individuals, professionals and entrepreneurs. Poonawalla Fincorp derives its rich culture of trust, care and integrity from the Poonawalla Group which has become a household name owing to its impeccable track record in manufacturing vaccines.
Our diversified product suite consists of loans for individuals, professionals, and entrepreneurs. We have developed a culture of collaboration, trust, and transparency. Our digital-first and technology-intensive approach helps us connect with our customers better.
We welcome individuals who are willing to learn, contribute ideas, solve problems, take calculated risks, and think independently.
Details of role –
Corporate Legal Team at PFL supports the range of PFL’s business teams across the country with respect to various financial products and services offered by the Company. The team is responsible for co-ordinating with various internal and external stakeholders for transaction structuring, drafting/reviewing/negotiating on the underlying documentation, advising on legal and regulatory issues etc.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various contracts pertaining to (i) Treasury transactions with respect to bank borrowings, direct assignment, issuance of NCDs etc. (ii) Information Technology, Credit Operations, HR and Admin related activities inter alia Service Agreements, License Agreements, NDAs, Platform Utilization Agreements, Cash Management Service Agreements etc. (iii) Retail lending transactions viz personal loans, pre-owned car finance, Commercial Vehicle Finance, Loan against Property etc (iv) strategic alliances
- Preparing standard templates for frequent transactions and conducting version control of existing document.
- Work with relevant stakeholders within the team to understand business issues involved in drafting and negotiation of contracts.
- Keeping self and team updated with the legal and regulatory changes.
- Legal research and analysis to align business operations accordingly.
- Transaction structuring for new business ventures being evaluated by the Company.
- Highlighting risks and mitigates to business teams.
- Preparing and maintaining MIS for projects undertaken by corporate legal team.
- Co-ordinating with external law firms for legal advice on critical issues.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Qualified lawyer with a PQE of 2- 4 years, preferably in the banking and finance sector as an in-house counsel or as a lawyer in top tier law firm
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with RBI regulations
- Experience with handling complex financial transactions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
Click here to apply.
Deputy Manager, HDFC ERGO General Insurance, Mumbai (PQE 1-2 Years) (Apply by 30th March, 2022)
Company – HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Role – Deputy Manager PQE – Fresher, 1-2 PQE. Preferably with insurance backgrounnd.
(Female candidates are sought) Location – Mumbai Responsibilities: 1. Handling of claims (especially fraudulent and high value claims) and helping in gathering of evidence to help location office to present the same in court. 2. Keeping track of such cases and following up with various teams to gather information on the claims and policies 3. Basic MIS skill is preferred Perks – Being based at HO, you get to handle all the cases and claims centrally. Company takes very good care of their employees.
Interested candidates – Send CV to [email protected]
Last date – 30/03/2021
Contract Management, Eminds Legal Gurgaon (PQE 3-6 Years)
If anyone is willing to handle contract management and drafting for Eminds legal Gurgaon!
PQE- 3-6 years.
Please send your cv on [email protected]
Associate Advocate, AOR Krishan Kumar and Associates, New Delhi (PQE 2-3 Years)
Vacancy for Associate Advocate
Krishan Kumar & Associates
Advocate on Record
Office at Greater Kailash -1
Required Experience : 2-3 years.
Knowledge of Drafting is must.
Remuneration as per industry standards.
Apply on : [email protected]
Legal Consultant, Milaap, Bengaluru, (PQE NA Years)
Milaap is India’s largest crowdfunding platform for personal and social causes. Our mission is to make it easier for people to raise money online for the needs and causes that matter to them, their loved ones, their neighbourhood and larger community. Our community of donors and fundraisers come from 130+ countries across the world and have raised over INR 900 Crores. Over the last ten years, Milaap has become the preferred platform for people to raise and contribute to causes they care about in India.
- Be a graduate in LLB/LLM
- Have good English and Kannada communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be willing to travel within B’lore or outside if required
- Work with law enforcement agencies and bring the legal cases to a logical conclusion.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the case details and document the case in a professional way which can be later used to file an FIR
- Give recommendations on how to deal with a case
Job Type: Consultant
We are looking for someone passionate about solving legal cases and have in-depth knowledge of legal matters.
To apply click here
In-House Legal, Wipro, Bengaluru (PQE NA Years)
Role & Responsibilities
Wipro is seeking a self-motivated, team player (but capable of working independently) for its growing business. As a counsel in the Legal and Compliance team of Wipro, the candidate will be expected to draft, review, and negotiate global contracts in support of the company’s corporate departments and business units. The position requires regular communications with key business stakeholders, sharp business acumen, excellent contract drafting skills and the ability to negotiate effectively with opposing counsel, while successfully protecting the interests of the company. The attorney will be part of a dynamic, collegial, and growing practice group within the corporate legal department.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills –
- Good academic credentials Desired work experience:
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating software license agreements, IT services contracts (e.g., Cloud and hosting agreements), IT infrastructure contracts, IP licenses, online advertisement/marketing agreements, ISDA contracts, construction contracts, property related documents, treasury contracts, structured finance documents, hardware purchase and leasing agreements, staffing contracts, IT development agreements, collaboration agreements, non-disclosure agreements, bank guarantees etc.
- Understanding of software license compliance issues, including open source software and related copyright issues will be preferred
- Knowledge of legal and compliance issues, such as data protection issues, relating to cross-border transactions
- Exposure to contract disputes, including dispute resolution and/or litigation (preferred)
To apply, click here
Legal Secretary, Amarjit Associates, Gurugram (PQE 2+ Years)
Designation – Legal Secretary
Location – Gurugram
Experience – 2+ years of secretarial experience, preferably in Intellectual Property Law Firms
Description – Looking for candidates (preferably from Law Firms) with sound knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint), including legal document formatting and with good verbal and written skills.
Contact – [email protected]
Email Subject Line – CV for Legal Secretary – Gurugram
In-House Lawyer, Amit Group of Companies, Mumbai (PQE 4 to 6 Years)
The Role: As an Assistant Manager Legal, you will be responsible for:
? Developing & setting up SOP and required checklist for legal function.
? Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
? The individual will spend a significant amount of his/her time preparing and reviewing variety of agreements/documents/letters and advising on various legal issues.
? Handling of cases, consumer case notices, Recovery, IPR, attend court & liaison with advocates.
? Legal Executive will perform broad legal assignments that are varied in nature and complex in character, acting as counsel to company.
? Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management review.
? Liaison with all legal and government authorities in order to help the company resolve matters.
? Carrying out legal due diligence at the time of on-boarding of a business partner.
? Handling exit of any business partners including termination notice, recoveries.
? Drafting/Vetting/Reviewing/Negotiation of agreements
? Problem solving and legal reasoning skills
? Proficiency using MS Office applications
? Ability to take ownership
? Incumbent must have excellent command over spoken and written English
Qualifications we look for:
? LLB with 2-3 years post qualification experience as in-house lawyer and/or in
corporate law firms and/or in Startup
For more info and to apply, click here
Executive , SGS, Gurgaon, (PQE NA Years)
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 93,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Responsible for advising on legal issues related to SGS business divisions operations and functions in India.
- Support local management, and functions as per requirement
- Support and liaise with corporate legal counsel (outside) in all matter of consequence
- Retain and manage outside legal counsel in cost effective manner
- Assist the company managers in all contractual matters
- Assist in drafting of contracts with clients and suppliers
- Check contracts for compliance with legislation and internal rules
- Participate in negotiating legal terms (liability) with clients and suppliers
- Handling of all Company Secretarial matters of closely held private companies like drafting of resolutions, holding statutory meetings and filing of required forms and returns with MCA.
At SGS, we focus on finding the right person for the right job.
In addition, we look at the needs of each individual, to help create the conditions that foster innovation and maximize potential. To this end, we encourage our people to work across many different functions, geographies and cultures throughout their careers.
Beyond personal development we also encourage all our staff to engage with the business, and buy-in to their goals, ambitions and corporate values in a way that will inspire them to want to drive the business forward proactively and generate success.
We are committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles to build a valuable resource of talent and perspectives, as well as life and career experiences.
To apply, click here
Associates, Keystone Partners, Mumbai (PQE 0 to 1 and 0 to 2 Years)
Keystone Partners (Mumbai) is calling for applications for (i) associates with 0 to 1 year PQE and (ii) associates with minimum 2 years PQE.
Interested applicants can write in to [email protected] with the subject ‘Job Application (2022)’.
Legal Associate, Exigent Group Limited, Bengaluru (PQE NA Years)
Develop a complete understanding and proficiency of our contract management tool and work on the application built by Exigent to manage legal and financial information of our clients
Validate information in accordance with quality standards
Work in Project Teams, handle client communications and team communications, conduct and attend training sessions and quality check, as and when required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to understand detailed contracts of clients across all region
Ability to analyze detailed contracts
Must have a background in Litigation
Great attention to detail with a commitment to high quality deliverables
Good understanding of legal contracts and documents such as Sale of Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence and Non-Disclosure Agreements
The ideal candidate must have work experience in areas such as Real estate, commercial leasing, supply chain management, financial services, commercial lending, corporate securities, mergers & acquisitions, merchandising, contract administration, contract drafting and due diligence
Click here for more info and to apply
Associate, Query Legal, New Delhi (PQE NA Years)
Query Legal – Advocates and Consultants, a Law Firm in Safdarjung Enclave, is hiring for the post of Associate.
Interested candidates can apply via email to be sent to [email protected] along with your CV and Cover Letter.
You can also contact them at +91-9999641617 (Adv. Karan Nagpal).
For the LinkedIn Id of the job poster, click here
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.