Legal Internship Opportunity with Advocate Ramchandra Madan, New Delhi: Apply by July 13, 2021
Click here for LinkedIn Profile
About Legal Internship Opportunity
My office is offering a 1 month internship opportunity starting from the 19th of July.
The internship will have a mandatory physical component.
Positions Available : 1
Qualification: 3rd-5th Year (5 year course)/ 2-3rd year (3 year course)
Work Description: IBC/Human Rights/ Legal Aid/ Bail along with Civil/Commercial/ Constitutional work, making notes on matters, research, drafting and attending court.
Essential Requirement: Available to attend court physically in Delhi NCR.
Stipend: Based on Performance.
Applications to be sent at [email protected]
Last Date for Application: 13.07.2021
Interviews of shortlisted candidates: 14.07.2021- 15.07.2021
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
Worried about how to crack the district judiciary exams? Uncertain about how to go about your preparation Wondering how to crack the exam without coaching and clear it in first attempt?
Attend this FREE ONLINE 3-Day Bootcamp by Lawsikho on How to Crack Indian Judiciary Exams from July 10-12, 6-9 PM. Click here
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BeIN Legal LLP, Indore: Apply by July 09, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at Centre for Innovation, IP and Competition (NLU Delhi): Apply Now
- Research Internship Opportunity at Trayas: Apply by July 15, 2021
- Internship Programme 2021 – India Centre for Migration (ICM): Apply by July 15, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP, Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at i-Hub (Government of Gujarat Enterprise): Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity: PRS Legislative Research (August 2021): Apply by July 15, 2021
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.